NO REKT THREAD, GET IN HERE AND POST SOME REKT

NO REKT THREAD, GET IN HERE AND POST SOME REKT

Hey.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three special gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

I think about this one more than others.
>Is he at work?
>Is he being detained?
>Why did he take that drink of water first?
>Does water lead to suicide?

more plz

love you all

I believe it's a police interview. They left the room after basically tagging him to a murder I believe.

No word yet on water leading to suicide. Still a possibility.

Plot twist: the water was responsible for both the murder in question and the suicide

Water IS evil, why else would these highly intelligent dolphins keep try to leave it?

>mfw

never forget the scourge of water's wrath

>yarr

bro
u ded
dibs on your sister

water killed ma mama and ma papa

Hey, whenever a bbc cuckfag starts posting bullshit, hit'em with this.

Wtf is Clay Matthews doing out with those ruffians?

>1280x720
>He just went back in time and then came back 1 sec later

Race war?

He was being detained on a murder investigation. The cops didnt pat him down properly so they didnt take away his gun. Took a sip of water because we all know water leads to suicide.

She's okay, she just went to live on a farm

Did he hit all of those shots?

>[
I feel it be the opposite, Sup Forumsro.

bLUE lIVES mATTER gUYS.tHE sUSPECT dESVERVED iT.

Fake

silly boy

Hit the first shot, not lethal. The other two went wide high.

In all honesty we have to start making machines police officers. Only a robot can truly be objective without any fear to misguide them. Just apprehend the criminal/suspect and take him in.

what is going on here
where did all those people come from

Its called a sense of community, unless you live in China or if you never leave the house.

>not lethal
>two people died

I guess it depends on your definition of 'lethal'

this is true its a fact that 100% of people that drink water will die.

100% of people who commit suicide have consumed water at some point in their lives.

why arent we investigating water?

t. nigger

>88 MILES PER HOUR!!!!

woah

its a bark layer over the ground bro, u wont hurt urself. go for it

arright...

that kid was going to shoot up the school anyways

the cop walks in just after this gif ends and freaks out, probs lost his job bc of some scumbag, but at least your tax payers didn't have to pay for his life sentence

He wont get the chance to shoot the nigger because he is locked up now for like 10 years.

did he die?

Wrong, if you're a nigger, your live don't matter.

What? You are completely wrong. All 3 shots hit. Both the reporter and her cameraman (not shown) were killed. Guy was a former coworker.

wikipedia dot org/wiki/Murders_of_Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward

is that the ghost rider?

that was in melbourne,

look at the fuckheads going to help the black cunts who started the fight,

I always thought Trump destroyed your country. But it was already a shithole before.

Based coal rollers

What an niggerfaggot

fucking useless dog

what did they think was going to happen?

best mexican meme

this is nice

Do you think he'll be alright

Really? You have any sauce? I'm really interested in the story behind this

real life lol

Are her groceries OK?

Gosh I hope so.

This is the world's most uncomfortable webm.

Legendary reaction time and aim

Are criminals mentally-challenged, why didn't he shoot the man first

fucking nignogs

Ins't mexican, its a SouthAmerican meme,we all use it,and even if so,Mexico has some better memes anyways

i wonder if was a baby there

Kek

Please kill self. This thread is about something else. Take your shit posts to Sup Forums

>PULL

The mainland chinks are either anorexic or fat, never in-between, very rare are they actually muscular.

Hey, a man can plan and golf at the same time. I see managers do fuck all every day and yet the work gets done.

Nope

talking about there plans??

classic niggering