ITT: people who lurk Sup Forums

ITT: people who lurk Sup Forums

>It ain't me starts playing
>gook heads start flying

me!

Who is this colorful homosexual?

Ha ha nice thought, I doubt it though. Max is way too busy with his many projects (such as the upcoming Dirk Gently series on BBC America) to post here.

There's just a strong Fandis presence on Sup Forums.

Josh Trank and Dane DeHaan

One of those meme Internet comedians who make funny faces.

American Ultra was pretty good.

He She her or whatever the name of that movie about beautiful gay actors was shit though. I don't go to the movies to see extremely rich and beautiful people having a good time and fucking each other.

>I don't go to the movies to see extremely rich and beautiful people having a good time and fucking each other.
But thats what the movies are

Matt Landis is based af

Bitch, he IS Sup Forums

For

You

Hollywood fucking ruined him. Seriously, he was never the coolest dude in the world but he used to be at least NORMAL.

Sometimes his old self still pops up though, like him calling out Rey's character, or him calling out Kumail on the Harambe meme

Max Landis should just quit movies and start doing shit like The Death of Superman or Wresting is Fake

Can we all just admit that the hate against Max Landis is simply projection of jealousy? Son of famous film director, therefore has entree to Hollywood society that most people would sell their anus as a prostitute for. Makes money doing what everyone here would love to do. Hangs out with Mike and Jay and is the darling of RLM. I rest my case.

Actually, this is even more likely

the shitposter of /bb/