Mummie give me loves and pee pee tickle :3

mummie give me loves and pee pee tickle :3

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/incest/comments/4gbkcx/ms_i_am_a_43_year_old_woman_who_has_been_in_a/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Ghanian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> /r9k/

mods mods mods

Fuck off

>fags

Jesus Christ can you be autistic somewhere else

I want to be the loo for mummy's poo :)

like grabby mommys boobies

Kill yourself, or at least kill your internet connection

This isn't funny user, it's fucking unsettling. Seriously, go to fucking r9k or some shit, I don't need you freaking me the fuck out.

YOUR MOMMY A BITCH.

love these threads, never stop OP

>wake up
>go to work
>check Sup Forums on phone
>see mummy thread

Yussssssss

kek

>animey

This guy :DDD

>naruto
POO

>oh, he is a mature type

mummie likes it when i tickle her lady parts :3

Mummie has a really nice tummie

what happened to the birdcum poster

the pic you posted is an adequate reaction desu

>Not wanting to see mummys pretty face on Sup Forums

like to rub mommys tummy :3

just kill yourself already

Fucking degenerates.

ITT: autism speaks

Autism ITT

She would probably jail your ass

What happened to don't feed the trolls

post the screencap from reddit where some mom lets her sons fuck her faggot

Why are people so triggered by these threads?
Not a mummyfag but I just don't see the problem.

I want to work as a toilet cleaner in Buckingham Palace.

Since, this is a bait thread.

what does Sup Forums thinks of this anime?

Epic soundtrack and more than average story.

what you guys think?

Shes already married and has kids...get over it..she is not even that attractive fucking weeaboos.

You are the memelord

>Epic
Go back to redshit

still speak to her, very nice and understanding lady :)

post more then faggot

>1.3 million British men gave their lives in two World Wars
>All so their descendants could post shit like this

reddit.com/r/incest/comments/4gbkcx/ms_i_am_a_43_year_old_woman_who_has_been_in_a/

:^)

Are you not epic? Upvotedddd!!!!1111 xdxdxdxdxdxdxd

After all the recent news they'd find this refreshing

>I’m a 43-year-old mother of one who’s been in a sexual relationship with my 19-year-old for a little over a year now.
>A little background: I’ve been a single mother for over 16 years, and up until recently my son and I have lived alone in a large house. We became romantically involved when he turned 18. My own mother and father moved in with us due to various medical/financial issues around a year ago as well, so we’ve been trying to juggle our home life/sex life.

A grown ass man wrote this post.

does mummy likes cummies in he bummy?

WHAT THE FUCK

>He kissed me, which really took me aback at first. I ended up reciprocating, and we made out on the couch. He was the first to touch me, putting his hands on my back, rubbing my thigh, etc. Eventually he pushed me back on the couch and started fondling my breasts. We were like that for a few minutes, before we got up and moved up to the bedroom.
>I slipped out of my dress and he got out of his clothes. We sat on the side of the bed for a while longer and kissed some more in our underwear. Eventually, he put a hand down my panties and started to rub. Pretty soon after that, we got out of our underwear and started to have sex. It was slow at first, a lot of clumsiness and awkward exchanges. We started in missionary and moved on from there. As we got more comfortable, things started to move faster. There was a lot of kissing going on and just feeling one another's bodies. I had an orgasm about an hour in, and he came inside me about 15 minutes later.
>After that, we just laid there and cuddled for a while. Neither of us really felt up for talking about what had happened, but we were content in each others arms.

What with, tweezers?

obviously they didnt give enough

Your mummy ashit
SHIT

>Whenever he had a bad day, I was there. Whenever he had a fight with a girlfriend, I was there. And whenever he had questions about sex, I was there. He was a smart kid, so I never felt the need to shy around the subject. He told me the first time he kissed a girl and the first time he had sex.
>One day, he sat me down, telling me that he had something to say to me. He fumbled around a lot about how he shouldn’t be talking to me about this and how he knew it was inappropriate, but I calmed him down and reassured him that he could tell me anything. That was when he first told me that he had feelings for me.
>When we sat down and talked about his feelings, it was just after his 17th birthday. At the time I was really uncomfortable with even broaching the subject, and I think he knew it. He avoided me a lot after that, which was rough. I didn’t want him to feel weird about talking to me, even in regards to this, but the reality is that I couldn’t hide that I felt weird about it. Not just because he had feelings for me, but also because I had some sort of feelings for him that I couldn't really reconcile. You have to understand, I’ve never been closer to somebody in my life than I am to my son. Our relationship was, and is, really intimate.
>We picked the subject back up a few months before his 18th birthday. I had come to terms with a lot of my feelings by that point and I wanted to have a more open discussion about it. It was a really good conversation. It was calm and nuanced, and frankly we handled it like adults. He told me he still had those feelings, and I told him that they were reciprocated. We talked about how to move forward. We didn’t set anything in stone besides the fact that we were going to wait until he turned 18 before we explored these feelings. This meant waiting 97 days, the number which I know only because he counted them down. In the meantime, we moved on with our lives. I had work to keep me busy, and he had school.

Daily reminder that mummy got the BBC daily from a Ghanian student in university

still better than your fat land whale

MODS!!!!

>Daily reminder that mummy got the BBC daily from a Ghanian student in university

did he give her bummy the cummies?

Damn, she sure is attractive!

Proofs?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Ghanian/

It's common knowledge

>He finished inside me the first time we had sex. Everything was all weird and awkward since it was our first time, and I didn't really know how to feel. Don't get me wrong, the feeling itself was great. Seeing his face as he started to cum and feeling him inside me was wonderful, but it did take some time for me to be completely comfortable with it. Now it's just another part of our sex life, if not the thing that turns me on the most!

>Having him in my mouth is great! I enjoy how he tastes during sex, so I do a fair bit of licking his body and sucking his penis/balls. If he tells me he's about to cum during a blowjob, I usually just keep going and let him finish in my mouth/down my throat. Occasionally, if I feel like being dirty, I'll keep it in my mouth and play around with it, but most of the time I just swallow.
>The first time I gave him a serious blowjob was a few days after we had sex for the first time. I had kissed and licked him that night, but I hadn't given him a proper blowjob. We hadn't had sex since that night, so we were both a little pent up. He told me that he was turned on as we finished up dinner, so I went over to his chair, took his penis out, and started sucking. He didn't last very long, and he was all flustered asking me where I wanted it. In the end he finished on my face/in my mouth. As for how it felt, it was good! I felt sexy and he was satisfied, so all in all it was a good first experience!

>It's hard for me to pick my best feature, but I think it's probably my ass. He really seems to enjoy it the most. He spends a lot of time down there, kissing, licking, spanking.
>As for what turns me on the most, I have a couple of things. Watching him as he fucks me is definitely up there, so positions like Missionary, both lying down and standing, Face-to-Face, Higher Love, and Doggy while in front of a mirror. I love seeing him work up a sweat. On top of that, having him cum inside me is a huge turn on. Some of the time I wont clean up but instead slip on some underwear and go out with his cum inside my vagina/on my panties. And finally, though I guess this is sort of in tandem with the last one, I enjoy feeling sexual in public places. Doing it while we're out on a date or running errands is always a thrill.

Why not tranny body?

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Ghanian/
she also had sex with dolphins

This

I would give anything to be mummy's special toilet boy

>autism