Any medfags on Sup Forums tonight?

Any medfags on Sup Forums tonight?
I have tight foreskin and a sensitive ass penis head. My head is so sensitive that I wince due to the pain that results from my dick touching anything.
I just want some answers or suggestions on how to fix this. Recently I've been letting my foreskin glide about halfway down my head when I masturbate instead of masturbating through my foreskin. Thanks guys.
Pic unrelated by the way.

lemme suck it my nig

You have an ass penis?

fixed!

that shit makes my dick ache

It's called phimosis...and it fuckin sucks

I know that, I'm in the process of fixing the tight foreskin part. It's just the sensitivity that makes me want to die

Death would be merciful compared to the pain of intercourse

I just wanna know how to fix this shit

you're essentially asking for a) enough nerve damage to work properly or b) making your nervous system handle the signal differently
Desensitization is a thing, but yu'd have to be a man for that.

Is desensitization the pulling back the skin while in the shower?

desensitization would be applying some sort of stimuli to the sensitive area until it is no longer overly irritated by said stimuli

Oh fuck no

Medfag here. Any cuts on foreskin when you pull it back?

No, not at all

That's good. Suggests it isn't Balantitis. Do you have diabetes or eat a lot of sugary foods?

Then make some

Well, I do eat a lot of sugary foods, but I do not have diabetes.

Then you might have a yeast infection. Buy some canestan, apply for two weeks directly to the head and avoid masturbation.

Wait, what do yeast infections have to do with phimosis and head sensitivity out of curiosity?

They don't I am suggesting it may not be phimosis but rather a soft fusion caused by an infection based on stuff you've posted.

Im almost 100% sure it's phimosis because Ive had it since elementary. Any ideas regarding the sensitivity? Thats the only thing Im really worried about because the foreskin is stretching due to exercises Sorry if I sound rude in any way.

Well it may be but as you have a larger range of movement than I would expect with Phimosis I wanted to explore other options. Sensitivity can be numbed with either anaesthetic antiseptic creams or just trying to keep the foreskin rolled back as much as possible for as long as you can.