Hey Sup Forums how're you feeling tonight?

Hey Sup Forums how're you feeling tonight?

literally

saw ex after a year

Getting a surgery to remove a cyst near my ass. Is not even serious, but I'm very nervous.

good luck, i guess

What's wrong anons?

Im sorry user, you okay?

All I can suggest is to do things to take your mind off it user. I'm sure you'll be fine though. Good luck.

Thanks. I'm just not a fan of needles and other medical procedures. This is my first time getting cut open, I'm just a bit scare.

I understand user, it's completely normal to be scared and nervous. You'll be alright though, just hold yourself together, it won't be nearly as bad as you think.

Hello there user.

salutations

My life is going nowhete. I have nothing that makes me valuable to any employer. I don't even know what I want to do. A bit disjointed but I'll tell you. I wanted a family. A wife a son, a better life for him then I had. But that will never happen. I've been given undesirable traits,I'm a beta. My best prospects are to marry some past-her-prime Stacey and raise Chads kids, before she cheats on me and/or diviorces me.

You exist

Well user. Step one to solving any of this is believing that you have to ability to change this. Cliché bullshit aside now, I'm all seriousness, there are things you could do to go about bettering yourself.
> inb4 "Go to the gym"
For instance, something that will help, and although it may seem limiting us that you could make sure not to push yourself too far and take things slowly. Solve issues one at a time, not all at once. Put up some sort of self-confidence, even if it's fake.

How goes it?

I have a gay crush on my bi friend who's currently dating a girl.

Thinks are interesting.

Life sucks fellow user. Lets party

I'm sorry for the inconvenience user.

I see, just don't do anything you might regret user.

Why's that?

Most of my problem is with my physical attributes. I'm a manlet (~5'4") dicklet (~4.5"). I think going to the gym will just look like I'm overcompesating

Again user, self-confidence. It can take you a long way. Don't look down on yourself so much.

Had one taken off of my neck, last year. I understand the nervousness. Fuck, I cried when they were cutting into it because everything I felt about it just washed away as it proceeded. It's one of the easier medical procedures, out there. You got this Sup Forumsro.