ITT: Ex-con ASK ME ANYTHING

>ITT: Ex-con ASK ME ANYTHING
Just got out of prison after a 9 year stint. Was featured in a "Lockup" episode on MSNBC a few years back:
youtu.be/ONnbTx4BrL8?t=2m53s

Anyways, it's good to be back on the internet Sup Forums. I've just been released from prison after my 9 year bid. I used to browse Sup Forums a lot before I was sent to prison. After I got out I became even more of a recluse. Missed out on the whole having a nigger for President deal. Surprised that little faggot moot sold our chan to some slant eyed cunt.

>Pic related - Me now & my mugshot back in 2007

Anyway, I'm rambling...so how has life been treating you the past decade, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wcfcourier.com/news/metro/teen-sentenced-for-attacking-girl-in-restroom/article_562f18e9-e965-5d38-93b8-de4400d497ae.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You didn't miss a goddamn thing.

Wouldn't it be funny if instead of giving this guy the attention he wants for having done a terrible thing, we just leave him hanging?

Wouldn't that be funny instead of anything anybody here could say?

yea, starting to see that. when i went in, trump had a reality show on nbc...now he's the fuckin president. crazy shit.

What did you get locked up for man?

Welcome back man. That's a rough stretch. You got any leads on gainful employment? Any female companion prospects? Basically what's your plan man?

Some crazy shit involving a girl. Rather not go into it, tbh.

He served his time. Lay off.

How important is the precise timing of action potentials for information processing in the neocortex? Is there a canonical computation performed by cortical columns? How is information in the brain processed by the collective dynamics of large neuronal circuits? What level of simplification is suitable for a description of information processing in the brain? What is the neural code?

You kidding? 9 years, man, I'm gay now.

Well then the fuck do we want from you?

yea prison fucking sucked. not as bad as tv & movies make it out, but i wouldn't ever want to go back. i'm still looking for work right now & no gf.

duke nukem forever is finally out

Want to see my ruined butthole ?

why didn't you get swole in prison?

Same fag.

Op's a rapist. Got popped for trying to rape a 15 y/o.

wcfcourier.com/news/metro/teen-sentenced-for-attacking-girl-in-restroom/article_562f18e9-e965-5d38-93b8-de4400d497ae.html

Which gang did you hate the most in prison?

What happened to ur face? U changed damn alot

gay niggers hang from trees

Did prison make you gay and you grew a gay tash?

nice racism edgelord, too bad you didnt get shanked

holy shit, is that really you ?!?!? no fucking way....you're literally the "4-chan goes to prison" guy!
bullshit....really???
fascinating

Prison rape is a lie perpetrated by the justice system to make people afraid of there great big summer camp for grown men paid for by tax dollars.

Hi, Mr. Boggs

What is the mechanism that causes certain materials to exhibit superconductivity at temperatures much higher than around 25 kelvin? Is it possible to make a material that is a superconductor at room temperature?

what a piece of shit, should have hung yourself with a bed sheet smh

Figured with that mustache

Photoshop/10

You faggot

Are you still compliant on your sex offender registration, dude?

What's the last meme you remember?

If this were old Sup Forums we'd organise to get you back in prison. Ugly mother fuck.

Bullshit. He missed that Steven Seagal "I'm a cop" show, which I'm convinced is the exact moment our civilization stopped being governed by the usual rules and led us to a Trump presidency.

You know what, FUCK YOU! I did my time. I owned up to my mistakes. Like YOU haven't ever made a fucking mistake in your life?

>pedo stache.
'Cause, y'know, you didn't look creepy enough before.

made a mistake and bought no mans sky

OP makes a mistake, trips and accidentally rapes a kid

You tried to rape a little girl at knife point. No amount of time will remove that memory from her mind. You're forever fucked. You will not find solace here.

Hey James, was getting caught part of your plan? Trying to rape a 15 y/o isn't exactly a "mistake", you clueless cunt.

OP's house

15 is prime time. Was she hot? Need details.

how do you get treated in prison as a rapist. are the stories accurate? or is 15 yr old enough they don't consider you a pedo.

Hm. Interdesting

Fuck... bait is getting harder to detect. Or maybe I'm just getting old and lazy.

Fuck off, man! I paid my fucking debt to society! Why the fuck are you posting my personal shit on here?

Should call his neighbors and ask if he told them he's a pedo

good catch

sage and out

Goes dam you faggot

OP PHOTOSHOPPED THE DAMN FACE ON A DIFFERENT BIDY

how fucking stupid is b now days?

Pic related fools

>After I got out I became even more of a recluse

Do you think the prison system works as intended, do you feel any better?
For many of us, whiteknighting against you could be the most useful thing we do all day, don't take it harshly. Anyway what do you think of the Hobbit movies?

Trying too hard fag

this thread just went from 1/10 to 4/10.

I'm listening.

Wow. Good catch

Best president

Good b8 m8
Got me

You dumb fucks seeLike ten posts above
...it's not even a good shop

Clearly not the same guy

You didn't prove shit, dumb ass

To be fair, your right. Terrible shop.
No excuses. I'm ashamed.

Newsfags be gullible...summer is here.

Whooops I spoke too soon. My apologies. How the fuck did you find that?

This.

Also fake and gay etc.

Prove what ? That it's shopped? Look at the fucking shadows around the head

No oroof needed you dumbass

>Missed out on the whole having a nigger for President deal. Surprised that little faggot moot sold our chan to some slant eyed cunt.
Lol, don't even feel sorry for you if this the kind of person you are.

Troll line was way higher up.
You're super late.

Your kind isn't welcome here, and I'm sure the terms of your probation officer won't be too happy about you being on a site known for all sorts of sexual degeneracy.

>screencapped, sent to your PO

wouldnt it be glorious if you waddled back to 9fag where you belong?

Don't do that you retard. Guy in pic is not OP. Read the thread. I mean fuck the guy in the pic but it's not him.

The fact you need proof after seeing what a bad shopnit isnproves how far b has fallen

Or it's summer

Pick one

Your kind isn't welcome here you retarded. Blind faggot

Boggs?

>Your kind isn't welcome here,
kek
this 'kind' of guys made Sup Forums famous. ..

Go back to redd it

>/leftypol/ memes

Would you suck a warm llog of shit out of Andy Sixx's ass?

The fuck do you know about old Sup Forums newfag? You can't even recognise obvious shoops and bait. Gtfo and go wherever the hell you came from son.

No, but I would jack off to watching Renamon take a huge dump

Well, was she hot?

He's a fake you dunce.

why is ur nose small as shit in your mugshut but blown the fuck up on pic related?

Reddit fag detected kill yourself

Because you are a dumb fuck

Sup Forums is now pure garbage 100x worse than ever before, at least 50% of the board traffic is taken up by "traps" which is a way that faggots have invented to be gay without admitting to themselves that they are gay

sometimes old Sup Forums still pops up though. Like 6 years ago this guy showed up and just posted a picture of a human leg and foot in a freezer. Well, a couple months ago, guy pops up again, just posts another photo of same freezer with DIFFERENT leg and foot in it. Sup Forums is still amazing on rare occassions i guess.

oh my mistake i talked to you like you were a Sup Forumsro...kill yourself tho kid

Hahahahahayaya isn't this guy the funniest or what