>asks me if I want one
lordhelpme.jpg
>accepts my response the first time
>asks me if i'm straight
ohhellno.bat
>say i'm straight
>shows me a picture of his girlfriends boobs
whattheactualhell.txt
>goes on about how he loves his girlfriend and his girlfriend's daughter even thought it's not his
>goes on to explain what is really important in life
>becomes so deep I start to tear up a little
>mfw I was just taught a life lesson by someone who also offered me vodka

so what's the problem?
elaborate on the "life lessons"

it's fucking easy to impress a 16yr old newbie to life. maybe you teared up for some "life is like a box of chocolates!"-Forrest Gump shit.

16 and didn't even try alcohol? The fuck?

>uhh plees nu vudka am only sixdeen uhh
>actually not drinking any alcohol with 16

what the fuck man, get your shit together fucking beta
here in germany it's legal to buy beer and wine at the age of 16, man up ma nigga

Fuck me, summerfags aren't just a meme-myth.

OP this story was total shit, uninteresting and lame.
Lurk moar.

Even if it's not legal for teenagers, being 16 and not trying beer just screams beta fag

>Needing something to be legal.
>Implies someone else is a pussy.
>Is probably 17.

You're going to be a German virgin for the rest of your life. Luckily the turks are real men so they will keep Germany going.

Beer's disgusting, take drugs and drink spirits.
I remember me first toke of crack at 15, fucked my aunt and my ant.

I remember shooting up dope before my 5th grade graduation, fucked the principal and his daughter

>shows me a picture of his girlfriends boobs
>goes on about how he loves his girlfriend and his girlfriend's daughter even thought it's not his

So he's a cuck who took a niggres?

>be me
>age 11
>camping with family
>uncle offers me half his beer
fuckyeah.jpg
>tastes awful but I want to be a grown up
>he gives me a whole one tells me i'm old enough
>starts talking about his gf
>I get sleepy and nod off
>wake up naked on the back seat of my uncles car
>asshole stings and lips feel bruised
>mfw I was just taught a life lesson by someone who also offered me a beer

German beer tastes good tf wrong with u

I don't need it to be legal, basically everybody drinks alcohol it's a part of our fucking culture, you most likely start drinking at the age of 13 to 14 I was just saying that it's legal here at that age
and yeah, Germany is indeed cancerous, thanks for reminding me how cucked my cucked country is faggot

>christanfag

gr8b8m8

>proud of starting to drink at 16
yeah, I'm not surprised. this teen generation got so fucking spoiled in such a short time.

just recently in my area, we've had a bunch of 14yr old girls (all girls, no boys) got their asses so drunk at an openair pool during the day, police and ambulances had to come pick these sorry ass cunts up

getting your victimized ass drunk beyond controll before the age of 18 is wreckless
especially to the girls: you are pure fodder for rapists. and proud of it.

Fucks the principal and his daughter. You gay af

was drinking at 12, I'm older than you, so go suck a dick.

Drinking with moderation and getting drunk as fuck are to different things. Maybe the place where you live people don't know how to drink.

kek

much jelly because you never were one of the cool kids?

As I a mexican myself, I don't get drunk cuz I can't. White boys can't compete.

He probably fucks her daughter as well

there's nothing to be proud of with early drinking or heavy drinking
seen people become creeping alcoholics within short times
heavy drinking and heavy drinks in general ruins your brain in teen years. a lot of brain developement is still going on. but hey "so mature! so cool to drink and get shitfaced on regular!"

exactly.

As a* dammit

that flag looks shopped wtf

i doubt it.

you're way off your baseless assumptions

actually the quote is "life WAS like a box of chocolates" mandella effect confirmed

so paraphrasing confirms your esoteric Mandela (one "L") effect ?

kys

Not the same guy but if you are calling out people for underage drinking then you are no cool kid I'd want my children to hang out with

horseshit

oh yeah? i started drinking at 19, the legal age in my province, because i couldnt afford alcohol before that point. im a fuckin rebel, what can i say?

I'm talking about drinking to get shitfaced to a point where you have no controll over your actions and your body

im only fucking with you user, if i cared about the "mandela" effect, i would probably know how to spell it.

Wot?

im surprised it took this long for a reaction, i would like to second user's 'wot'

You only learn your limits if you go past them

there's no learning process in getting a blackout, because you don't remember any of the shit you did.

bad drinkings habbits in teenage years shape your habbits in later life. i'm a recovering episodic drinker and I know what I'm talking about.

no you dont remember but you get to have to fun of listening to all the cringy shit you did the next day. its not fun

believe me, it gets old
especially when you lose your credibility and the first thing people remember about you is being the person you were when shitfaced
people remember your weakest moments. you need really good friends for that (i do have those).

I got recorded when I was shitfaced.. 15 years old, I remember I done that night but I'm uncertain what that guy will do with the video, I moved out of the country and as far as I know he hates me, so idk. He tends to storage all the videos of his friends on his computer

What I done*

oh i know, not worth the regret, stick to coke and meth f you want to have a good time with friends

what I did or what I had done would be more correct in this instance

yeah that's the kind of stuff you want to avoid. as far as I know, I was never recorded. had three minor (and in restrospect kek-worthy) incidents involving police ...
so far, most of the stuff I did turned out harmless, most of it forgiven, but I'm not waiting for shit to go really bad.

id rather smoke some green once in a fullmoon

My bad

Lol, I didn't went that far, but the video itself is cringy enough.

weed makes social interaction very unpleasant for me though

A little bit is good to have fun and get some really odd ideas to laugh about. wears off quickly, in moderate dozes. I don't smoke too much either, as it renders me immobile and slow for half a day.

i got next to no tolerance for the stuff, what is a small bowl to a friend would render me catatonic for several hours, its a living hell. id rather stick to alcohol and occasionally drugs

hahahaahhahhh

never smoked a bowl tbh. the stuff today is much too powerful. I'd rather smoke a little speck of one gram, like the size of my pinkys fingernail, but pure. anything beyond that is liable to give me a panic attack.

had that once, watching 28days later with friends. hitting a j and managed to stupidly get smoke in my stomache, swallowing it. my heart began to race, gagged, couldn't sit comfortably.
everything is better in moderation. I only drink one beer max atm, it works out fine for me. one beer is uplifting, fun, not heavy on the head, just fine.