Family members you would fuck if they weren't related

Family members you would fuck if they weren't related

Pic related: my sister

which one?

Blonde

moar of the blond post everything you got my dick demands it !!!!

whats her bra size?

Bump

My sister

Cute. You live with her?

Yes I do. Our rooms are directly next to each other

if thats your sister you need to setup a spy camera pronto

Id love to do that honestly, but she's moving out next month and getting ready for college, wouldn't be worth it imo

Absolutely worth it. Do it while you can. Kik @ jallyn1 and I'll help and share my sister I spied on

Don't have kik, but how much are they roughy? I'll think about it. She shares time between our parents, (I only live at one) so she doesn't spend a whole lot of her time here

the rest of Sup Forums is lurking too. post those bad mother fuckers here, my dude.

Any bikini pics?

Pfft, as if being related is a dealbreaker...

I got a few good pictures I got off of her phone that she sent to her bf, no nudes sadly. I think she does that over Snapchat or something. Here's one

spy pens arent too expensive. 808 keychain is good spy camera too. im dying to see her naked.

Nice trips

Also, I am too. I've seen her naked a few times before coming out of the shower and walking in on her changing. Also played around a little with her when she's been passed out drunk.

Thought about getting nudes?

Bathroom voyeur?

Agreed

i think the party is over guys....

I would so do it.

I did that with my girlfriend's 18 year old roommate who was moving to college also. Left my phone recording with front camera sticking out of my pocket of pants laying next to shower.

Caught her beautiful ass and pussy.

Don't regret one second of it.

Cousin

That's a great idea actually. I might try that next time she showers after I'm in the bathroom. For now, I'll stick to pictures, listening to her fuck her bf through the walls and playing with her while she sleeps. She's too hot to stay away from

thats fucking hot. such a rush right? to know shes being recorded, and then to retrieve it?

Moar

grandma

Not bad, more?

Younger sister

Yeah, dude. Heart beating a mile a minute.

My gf had no idea.

So funny. Her and I went to go shower downstairs and I left my clothes in the bathroom upstairs with the phone recording. We literally showered for 15 min. Bam. Caught it. Had failed at catching her literally for weeks.

my favorite part about catching my little sis changing in her room was watching her do all these sexy little poses in the mirror. she was trying on different bikinis and shit. omg i came so hard.

Nice

Fucking wish I would have had this technology much sooner.

I had so many fucking opportunities to catch gold. 15 years wasted.

Also.

I once was invited to this party with a bunch of hot women in this rich neighborhood.

Hid a spycam in some towel basket in the bathroom for like 2 hours.

But I fucking hit the wrong button and it likely didn't record anything.

Then the cops showed up because the party was too loud, so I spaghettied and tried to pull the SD card out so hard, I broke it.

I was on edge for like the whole party. Then afterwards I was pissed at myself.

Keep going

Do she has Kik? I will get you nudes

wah wah we wah

Funny story about this one

She actually had me take this picture for her, of her new tattoo she got. She ended up drinking a fuck load that night (her 18th birthday), which lead to me letting her sleep in my room so I could help take care of her drunk ass. Ended up getting too horny and fingered her. Jerked myself off with her hand, and blew a load all over her boobs. Cleaned her up and laid her down on the floor. She remembers nothing

Nah she doesn't fuck with anything like that sadly. I definitely would've tried to get them by now from a fake account

>would fuck if they weren't related

It's easier than you think, op

I will get some

fucking gold

Have pics of that?

MOAR!

Didn't take any pictures. I was too turned on and nervous (first time doing anything like that with her) that I completely spaced it.

WWYD?

>WWYD
honestly, i'd probably make her dinner, take her for a drive, and drive to the local night time windy road. she looks exquisite.

user you're too nice aha. Don't want to fuck her?

That depends. I'd want to get to know her first. I've had my share of easy/stupid women.. I can only imagine she is fun to be around

I would gently Lick that pussy, Then i'll Stick my meat in her throat And cum down her mouth I'll also force her to giggle that sperm and swallow it.

Im i being 2 hardcore ? tell me

I'd 69-her so hard -- I'd just love to bury my face in that girl's twat.

keep em comin user!

Give me whatever you got, keep going anons

your sister's a goddess

Younger cousin. Just turned 19 but she's so fucking small. I would destroy her.

Assuming she'd react like the past three girls that saw me naked, she'd be intimidated as fuck.

Girls normally don't fuck guys that actually look athletic, so they tense up and get nervous...

so I'd spend some time licking her little slit, massaging her fine ass and back, watching her slowly coming to accept the fact that I'm going to put the cock she's playing with into her pussy...

It's beautiful, watching a scared ass girl's clenched up pussy starting to warm up, her pussy swelling and her tight hole starting to make room for cock...

Give me her kiks if you want nudes

kathy consul?

Nope. This girl is thai.

def a cutie

When I deem her ready, I'd pick her up, and hold her up against the wall, lowering her down on my dick, slowly.
Bitch ass can't be more than 100 pounds, from the look of her -- perfect for baning against a wall, or just in a standing embrace, her hips around my waist.

I'd push my cock inside her, slowly, to make sure she doesn't tear up or get serious pain, going in and out a couple of times to make sure she's wet and ready, all the way in, and to see how deep I can go before hitting the back.

After that, It's time to jack up the pace...

Thank you man, I think so too

Let's go i'm horny

Id fuck my cousin regardless.

Dubz or dare

Her Kik?

Don't think she has one. If she does, idk it

I'd put my chest against her tits, hold her up by her ass, sliding her body up and down against my own, kissing her -- while I ram her pussy hard...

>rico suave up in here!

Roll it

Eat it

my cousin. I d still fuck her

she looks like Tori Black

Then, I'd find a suitable surface to lay her down, laying us both down, together, without leaving her embrace.
I'd place my elbow beside her chest, because she'd not be able to breathe if I lay my weight on top of her.
I'd kiss her neck, and caress her breasts, while firmly holding on to one side of her butt, fucking her at a slow pace in missionary, maximizing the amound of stimuli she experiences.

I'd watch her coming close to cumming, and I'd stop moving.
Kiss her deeply, massaging her butt with my right hand, underneath us both, and her breasts with my left hand.

I'd move my right hand to her slit, collect some juice with two fingers, and start rubbing her clit, until she's close to cumming again.

I'd

Sister

nigga u weird

hehehe

And i would love to fuck her hard

oh look it's rachel's brother

Watching her breathing and bodily movements, feeling the tension building up inside her, I'd stop rubbing her pussy, my cock lingering inside her, still hard as stone...

I'd place my right elbow next to her chest, putting more of my weight on top of her, focusing on squeezing her tits between us, caressing her back and neck, kissing her deeply...

...before starting to slide up and down along her body, as much of our bodies touching as possible.

She'd gasp for air while still kissing back, both of us breathing heavily...
but kissing feels so great when we're both about to come.
Something about the kisses stealing our breath makes it feel all the sweeter.

I'd thrust my hips against her, ramming her pussy hard, kissing her until neither of are able to continue, and let her come, hard.

I'd continue to ram her, starting to rub her clit after feeling her cum the first time, forcing her to come a second time, quickly.

At this point, I've already started to fill up her pussy with my cum, but I want her to come a third time...
and continue on, kissing her neck as I go, until she gets there.

...then I'd slink down on top of her, exhausted, shift our positions around, and let her rest on top of my chest, and let her decide when she wants to push my cock out of her pussy...

stroking her back... cuddling with her, until I'm ready to go again, in say...
fifteen minutes...

My cousin... stacked overall.

Her Kik?

sister

you are such a loser your sister, if she was not your sister would be totally out of your league. just like any other women on the planet.

maybe if you stopped fapping so damn much you would have some testosterone to turn alpha and fuck your sister whilst she is your sister, you fucking faggot.

daughter

More.

has huge tits

Cousin

Daughter

Milkbher

Imagine a plump tuba gentleman waddling up to her making low groans starving. He begins to suck her into his large flared bell acting as a giant maw to stuff her inside of as she easily slide down into his wet brass innards. Being sucked in deeper into darkness ending up as a big fat lump in his gut cramped far inside him. Satisfied with such a meal he begins to puff away an upbeat ditty with her tightly curled inside of his bloated brass belly as the incredibly low bass notes rumble around her vibrating her to the tune as his hot wet breath blows over her in a thick gust. An intense sensory trip makes her feel one with his music providing him with many low tuba belches of satisfaction. Her clothes are blown clean off her body and lifted out the top of the stuffed tuba as he keeps puffing away with her inside of his belly. Those long low tones rumbling out of him in ecstasy taking great joy in her filling his gut and vibrating inside as he plays. She can feel those warm brass tubes coated in spit buzz with such an intensity around her nude body that the bass notes make her tremble with immense pleasure feeling the sound resonate through her body and stimulating you from all her senses being tickled and buzzed..