Court orders dad to start treating his 11-year-old daughter as a boy

lifesitenews.com/news/court-orders-dad-to-start-treating-his-11-year-old-daughter-as-a-boy1

>The father not only wants his daughter to cease taking hormone blockers but also to cease all contact with transgender activists or transgender-friendly therapists.

>In his ruling, Mr. Justice Ronald Skolrood declared that, “This case is really about J.K. and his role in determining his own future. In my view, these issues cannot be properly considered without J.K.'s direct participation.”

>Her father, referred to as N.K., has persisted in referring to his daughter by her female name at birth, or P.K., in court documents, despite an earlier court order that he refer to her with male pronouns, name, and initials.

>According to A.H., her daughter displayed masculine behaviour very early, but the issue came to a head last year when her daughter reacted strongly to a shopping trip for her first training bra. A.H. got psychological help for her child after which her daughter expressed the wish to take the hormone blocker Lupron.

>TLDR: Canadian court forces father to treat daughter as a boy
>also allow his 11 year old daughter to take hormones to transition into a boy

what the fuck Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/court-orders-dad-to-start-treating-his-11-year-old-daughter-as-a-boy1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludacris
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>“This case is really about J.K. and his role in determining his own future. In my view, these issues cannot be properly considered without J.K.'s direct participation.”
fuck this gay earth

pedo acceptance movement within a decade if courts are willing to hand down rulings with this type of reasoning.

death of white race imminent

I expect 2 suicides within the next 20 years.

If I was that dad, murder/suicide would be very near the top of my agenda, going forward.

This is honestly getting REALLY fucked up. The courts are mandating the mercurial decisions of a child? It's like we're living in a dystopian sci-fi fantasy novel.

>Canada
Why am I not surprised?

... Annon I'm scared what is madness? Where logic? This pampering to the mentally challenged should stop in the western world.

>J.K. and his role in determining his own future.
Fucking this. Minors don't get to decide their own future or make decisions like this. That's what it means to be a fucking minor.

But of course the libtard courts are going to "emancipate" as many children for any reason as possible to continue to destroy the family.

tuck me in
let me die

this judge needs to be hung, allowing persons to take mind altering chemicals before they even have a chance to legally determine what their mind is like is a terrible crime

we need to ban circumcision as well,

basically this court thinks it's ok to drug your kids, next they'll be prescribing heroin in elementary schools

Couldn't agree more.

Careful your son isn't caught playing with barbies or the state might cut his dick off.

No, you must suffer more with current year man.

>lifesitenews.com/news/court-orders-dad-to-start-treating-his-11-year-old-daughter-as-a-boy1

well delaying the onset of female puberty could be a good thing considering it happens way too early in the west thanks to our chemical laden diet

>USA
>they try this same shit
>guy gets a bunch of his friends and kills the judge in his house, blames it on niggers
>tells his faggot daughter to shut the fuck up

why not go after the judge? if you're going to suicide anyway might as well solve part of your problem on the way out

That's why America will never be totally destroyed, we have more guns then people and the government is scared of that.

If an 11 year child can decide what's right for the rest of their lives then why hasn't the AoC been lowered to 11 yet? Surely they must be able to know when they'll be ready to sleep with someone as well.

>>also allow his 11 year old daughter to take hormones to transition into a boy

Kind of stupid desu. Females can get on testosterone at any age and get the full transitioning effects of getting a male body/features. This kid can afford to and should wait until they're 18 and old enough to make a proper decision. I could understand going on hormones if this was a MTF to prevent testosterone masculinizing the body but that isn't the case.

what a time to be alive

Can we just get this shit show on the road already

Collapse or civil unrest when?

ALL OF MY RAGE

>why not go after the judge?

slow television torture hanging of the judge might serve as warning to others, adopt the practice of islam why not?

Arguably, sex is less detrimental to the an 11 year old than hormone therapy, etc. Either you're an incompetent minor, and the dad is right, or you're a competent adult, and the judge is right.

>USA
>having balls
sure

Fine, treat her as a boy. It needs to stop crying and learn how to be a man, then.

in my country? no. ours is the slow death. like frostbite-inflicted necrosis. And that's how we choose to go, too.

Other sources ?

>how to make your father hate you even more than he already does

I would make it very clear that support ends the second he turns 18 and is not allowed in the house any more.

>pedo acceptance

Don't make me start agreeing with this...

No one considering suicide is in their right mind, so unfortunately very few of them decide to make a difference on their "way out."

Grief does horrible things to a person's mind. You die sucking a shotgun, sobbing in your basement, instead of finding the one that caused your problem and making him taste the other barrel first.

This is why white people will eventually be wiped out. Niggers are violent and tribal. When another nigger needs to die, they just do it. When a nigger gets killed, every other nigger within a hundred miles is willing to kill to avenge him.

Whites over-think everything and have been broken from tribes. Most Americans don't even know the names of their neighbors, despite living next to them for a decade. We live solitary, broken lives and ignore the problems around us.

Niggers are burning down cities over fallen criminals, but whites will only make a few angry Facebook posts to try to free someone convicted in a feminist courtroom. A hundred men with rifles could overthrow any local police force, destroy every liberal judge in their town, and change stupid laws permanantly, but we won't.

>Children are not old enough to choose to smoke or consume alcohol
>Children are old enough to choose to get injected with hormones

does it really matter anymore though
i mean are we going to rise up and overthrow shit? i doubt it

>If an 11 year child can decide what's right for the rest of their lives then why hasn't the AoC been lowered to 11 yet?

That comes next.

>the slippery slope don't real

>11 yearolds can determine their own future
god fucking damn it
I mean why the fuck wouldn't it? If kids can make such massive decision as this, such a trivial one as consenting to sex is surely a simple decision

Looking pretty damn pozzed over there.

>Treat it as a boy

Ok, beat the shit out of it untill it learns feelz don't change reality and drugs are never the answer.

It already happened plenty of times through history, it's just that the situation will never get bad enough as long as everyone is economically self-sufficient
It's a slow death where the west gets sucked dry and can't complain until it loses all its money

I assumed this would be england or sweden.

peace out bitch.

Great, so as a boy, he can just dump his ass on the street when he turns 18. Better help mow the lawn too, boy.

This is what happens when you allow gays to marry

>I would make it very clear that support ends the second he turns 18 and is not allowed in the house any more.

certain sections of military can take you at 14 and a half

Lupron isnt a hormone.

Stop.

I like imagining things sometimes aswell.

Lupron is not a hormone.

Never have a child.

Can they take trannies though?

Jews and Women.

The wife filled this 11 year old kid's head with shit, and enabled her access to the web for more shit.

The Jewish shrinks encouraged it further, telling her that it was 'natural and healthy' to feel like she was really a he.

>An 11 year old can make a life changing decision with a fully educated perspective about the potential consequences.

Cool, so then why do we stop children from doing anything? Sticking a fork into an electrical socket? Fuck it, they need to have a role in deciding their own future.

How is this logical. How is this condoned by any doctor/therapist/any medical professional?

Honestly this is legal group to shoot the people giving the daughter ideas and encouragement.

What exactly was the thing that broke a parents ability to protect their child.

I just read the article. Its the mother.

Ok he already fucked up he knew how crazy she was before this and should have had her killed while she was out of the country so he can save the daughter.

Also who gives a shit about masculine behavior in a girl what the fuck happened to gender is a social construct.

>Beat the shit out of it

Found the nigger, you should be sterilized, or castrated.

Do other websites talk about this case ?

Pffft, these days they have no choice. But I think it would be on the grounds that the tranny wanted to be there.

>this issue is not being forced
>this issue is irrelevant
>only 3.8% of the total US population are LGBT
>there is no hidden agenda behind this
So what can be done about this ?

>masculine behavior in a girl what the fuck happened to gender is a social construct

Gotta love Marxism.
1. Gender is a social construct and "femininity" and "masculinity" are worthless concepts that hold no value.
2. Gender = biology and there is such a thing as male and female behaviour.

Which one is it?

>"Her father has persisted in referring to his daughter by her female name at birth, or P.K., in court documents, despite an earlier court order that he refer to her with male pronouns, name, and initials"
>a court order telling a parent what to call their child

Can't the dad send the kid away to some camp or something? If I had a little degenerate child they would be off so I didn't have to deal with their shit.

Poland and her catholicism will save you all. No worries

Because instead of just saying that some masculinity in girls is okay, or some femininity in males is okay, it's pushed heavily in the direction of being one gender or the other, with no crossover, but then when someone regrets transitioning completely, then it's a "misdiagnosis" instead of looking at the underlying problem of overly labeling the traits and attributing them to being trans off the bat.

>Canadian court
fucking leafs...

>Go to psychologist
>become transgender
>Canada

And so the state continues to erode the rights of parents to raise their own fucking children.

If you try to teach your own children, the state accuses you of brainwashing.
If you try to discipline your own children, the state accuses you of abuse.
And now the state can come in, take your daughter, and tell you "this is your son now, you can have them back when you say that"

This is some fucking "five lights" shit.

>Ludacris
>He has African-American, English, Jewish, and Native American ancestry.[6][7][8]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludacris

This is what happens when you let the government "own" your children. Marxists think every child belongs to the state, not their parents.

I only feel pity for leaf-people. They did this to themselves.

But hey, free weed right?

This. The Jew seeks to destroy the family unit altogether.

Indeed. Transsexualism is a mental illness. What could possibly save us from this shit? The cuckoldry of Canada is becoming too much for me.

> also stop circumcision

You got greedy user

>Frost bite
>implying you won't burn to the ground first from that wild fire
>"if we put out the fire then we lose!"

pls hurry

WHAT SANE ADULT would allow their own juvenile self to make dramatic life decisions for them
FUCKING NO ONE, we ALL look back our childhood selves with a laugh at our naivety and immature desires
It is a colossal failure of responsibility to allow such a young person to do such dire things to themselves in the name of progress and tolerance. What freakish body will this person have when he/she/it/xingxong is an adult and asking why they were so betrayed by the people who should have known better

I'm so tired user...when can I rest?

That's the cognitive dissonance that makes this shole thing make no sense. Thinking back on the reasoning I had when I was 11 on plenty of things makes me almost cringe.

>trannies convince a child they're one
>quack psychiatrists go along with it
>hormone blockers for children
>judges ordering the father to go along with it all
I give up. Import all the mudslimes, let them institute sharia and toss the freaks off of skyscrapers. America is dead, let us all snackbar my brothers.

>Heroin
They give kids plenty of crap that could be said to be just as fucked up already.

Oh yeah, we're doing so much better

>This is why white people will eventually be wiped out.
Do you think this will well and truly happen? Just a slow decline into nothingness? No pushback? No race war? I'm curious.

Also, great post, senpai.

All memes aside, is this all just one big long-con for paedo friendly laws?

>If an 11 year child can decide what's right for the rest of their lives then why hasn't the AoC been lowered to 11 yet?
That's the next step. However most Canadians are rational human beings and if it would pass in legislature you'd bet your ass there would be an armed revolt. If anything now's the time to get a gun license and training for the coming shitshow.

This is where we are headed

I can't wait m8, I look forward to the meltdown people will start having once the AoC is abolished because children "are mature enough to make their own decisions."
Then we'll have truly gone full circle.

If it makes you feel better this happened in Canada.

I doubt it. They'd probably welcome it with open arms and then congratulate each other as they are balls deep in a child.

I would just kill the kid and go on a mad shooting spree in the court

>court-ordered child abuse

This is the type of shit that happens in dystopian science fiction.

quints for truth

Fucking faggots need to be shot.

Just end this world already. Humans were a failure.

>giving the child power over the parent

what in the ever loving fuck is this? what's next? "judge forces parent to take child to mcdonalds every day for a week and also buy candy and go to disneyland?"

reminds me of the shitty cartoons I used to watch as a child where kids got to run things

I'm scared

Keep this in mind next time some fag-enabler or queer tells you they just want to be left alone.

Hopefully we get a new Polish Pope soon.

This. Things got this bad and no one says anything.

No one will stop the increasing perversion and ultimate decline.