she has elf ears

can we get more ?

another

Found some of these on her phone

She already got me hard.

How old is she

Rachel cook is your sister?

sister sleeping!

18, almost 19. Just graduated high school last month.

God i wish I had a sister...

she's a step-sis so i guess its kinda different

How often do you fap to her?

you did at least get a finger feel right???

pretty often. she doesn't feel like a sister since shes step

no never gotten my finger wet

I am your sister

step sister is a-ok

sisters feet

best one i got

need more

Does her name start with an A?

Both of my little sisters. What do you like about each?

Kik me nocashkilla ill rip your sisters icloud and show you mine

bullshit buddy

I like how they are both girls from a picture you saved off the internet.

I'd greedily eat their shit.

Naw, more of right.

nudes of her?

I'm a sucker for red head and freckles

Sure, and yes the first pic is on the Internet cause I've posted it on Sup Forums a ton

Shit. Sorry fags. Wrong thread .

can you prove its her?

My younger sister

I'm not sure how I could do that. I know that she tans in the backyard in that swimsuit because I've beat off to it from my room.

nudess?
wait. b8

do you only have cunty pics like this of her?

good point lol. go get her phone then haha

It's my sister so no nudes sadly. Not bare tho

She had a hardcore resting bitch face for sure.

Like this guy said to someone else haha go get her phone

How is her ass?

Well, that's how I got most of these. Which is your favorite pic and why?

have yet to see the fav

She's sleeping at her bf's tonight or else I would haha. Definitely will when I get the chance

Phenomenal imo

how will we get them if not tonight

I'll post a thread if I end up getting them, if not, guess you'll have to fap to whatever is posted in this thread

face?

guess so. she's fap material for sure. ever seen her naked?
or you could use an obscure chat platform to let me know when your gunna post then you'll become the OP

I've seen her naked 3 times before, twice walking in on her changing and once walking in on her fucking her boyfriend. First two were unintentional, last one definitely was intentional

She likes to drink a lot sometimes, so when she passes out drunk I usually play with her body too.

fingered her yet?

Done just about everything but fucked her pussy. I've fingered her, stuck my cock in her mouth and tasted her. Gives me such a rush

damn, and she remembers nothing ?

Absolutely nothing. She likes to drink a solid amount, and takes Trazadone to sleep so she's basically zombied out.

dude that shit knocks you the fuck out....
i took it once... haven't slept so well since haha

The hottest sister. She breathes fire. Or tiny sparks. Whatever.

more??

Had a script myself actually, we both have insomnia. Rocked me to the core so I suggested she start taking it (honest big brother stuff, didn't think of the ramifications on my end). Absolutely knocks you out

yeah man it totally made me Ko whenever i took it so i said fuck that and tossed em.

Did the same thing lol. Rather have insomnia than that. She loves em tho

Also, you like her ass?

we do.
more stories?

i mean i just fuckin play games all night now haha and occasionally sit on 4 chan and make friends hahaha

yeah man I dig it

reply is being weird same guy tho haha

FEET??

Damn we do the same shit lmao.

Not a lot of crazy good ones, but a personal favorite of mine is when I walked in on her riding her boyfriend. Our rooms are diagonal from each other, and we were the only 3 home. I heard some light moaning at first, kinda got my attention. Eventually I heard her start to moan louder and louder, then her headboard start hitting the wall like a fucking truck. Naturally, I start jerking it. Eventually she's full blown screaming and I hear her ass being slapped over and over again. I get the bright idea to go creep on her, so I get up and crack the door a bit and start looking through, still jerking. They're so into it they don't notice, and I finish with a few minutes of doing this. I zip up my pants then open the door completely and she still doesn't notice for a second but freaks out when she does. Yells at me, asks what the fuck I'm doing home. She had no clue I'd been there the entire time, hence why she was so loud. Still can't get the thought of those tits and her beautiful ass out of my head. Best part was, her bf just laughed.

Why the fuck didnt you film it?

bro xbox?ps4?or pc?

some good shit the best part is the boyfriend thought it was funny as fuck ahaha

should of walked in w ur dick out

Kek

I'm honestly a dumbass when it comes to this shit. Only have been doing it for a little while with her

The one on the right

tell us more stories of molesting her in her sleep

110/10 would smash until my dick came off

I have 3 sisters, sadly the only way you'd describe them as hot is if they were on fire

open the door right when ur about to cum then ejaculte as she watches in horror

bro what console? haha and yeah, if you have more stories do share haha

Dont really game much anymore, used to have an Xbone, it's at my dads now. Mostly just browse Sup Forums

yeet yeet got an bone as well. mostly black ops 3 and division and rocket league
rip leaving it at your dads.... divorce?

Yessir, they got divorced a while ago but never bothered to go to my dads to get my shit. Kind of a dick

ah shit
yeah my dad died so i have a stepdad and he's a fucking asshole
do they have equal time split between the two of you?

>if they were on fire

lmao, that's great

nudes?

hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

All 3. I wanna make their inside's hurt.

holy shit same

Another solid story was when she was passed out after a friends birthday party that she hosted at her house. Everyone drank a solid amount, but she takes sleeping medication so she was extra out. Ended up fucking one of her friends that night (pic related). Went downstairs to get some water for her friend after fucking, and saw her passed out on the couch. Couldn't help myself, and ended up playing with her tits for a while, then rested my cock on the tip of her lips. Eventually led to me getting a little more curious and going further until she took the whole thing, and she was semi conscious and kinda suck a little bit, used her tongue and took it pretty deep down her throat (probably thought it was her bf). Eventually pulled out, flipped her over, pulled her jeans down and came on her fat ass. Wiped it a little with her blanket then went back upstairs without the water for her friend lmao

i wish. I have seen her nude lots of times though

i can never stop jacking off to her

hahahah a savage

I put a spy cam in her bathroom

lmao imagine if she knew

holy shit take her phone she's bound to have nudes

If she knew it was me and sucked my cock I'd start fucking her on the daily, I don't care. She's amazing