My liver if failing me, ask me anything

my liver if failing me, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/conditions/liver_disease_(alcoholic)/Pages/Introduction.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Age? Why you drink?

How much do you drink, and when did you start?
When did you start to notice symptoms?

I want to know if my drinking will cause me liver problems. I drink about 12 beers, every 3-4 days for about 15 years. No alcohol on the off days between.

nhs.uk/conditions/liver_disease_(alcoholic)/Pages/Introduction.aspx

It certainly will after the age of 55. The cancer risks of all the cancers skyrocket due to regular alcohol intake

It really depends. Some people adapt to it and it takes far longer for them to notice bodily symptoms.

I come from a family of drunks. My grandpa for example for decades drinks nothing but cheap Canadian whiskey. It's all he does. He's 80 now and still fucking chugging along somehow. It took over 6 decades of morning/day and night drinking for shit to catch up with him.

Now he's really skinny and can't walk on his own but still drinks. He doesn't give a fuck.

My uncle is a severe alcoholic and does nothing but drink. He's been doing this for the better part of a decade and he's highly functioning. Sure, he might be drunk as fuck while working on your car but he's a good mechanic and you wouldn't know he's drunk from interacting with him.

Then, I know people who only drank socially on weekends and developed problems early. A guy named Chad I knew had early liver problems in his mid 20s and he only drank a few beers a week.

We only have one bar in this shit hole town and the bartender is the worst alcoholic I've ever met. Ever since his teens, all he does is wake up, get hammered and stumble around until the bar closes. He's in his 60s and has been doing this since his teens. He wakes up and does nothing but drink hard high hitting liquor until he passes out. He's still functioning somehow.

Regardless, you shouldn't drink excessively and it's still not healthy. No matter how much your body adapts to you being a degenerate. I sip on Vodka most of the day and I stop when I'm getting a buzz. I'm definitely pushing my limits but I don't go to the point of trashed or wasted anymore.

i dont drink at all, i got a 100 % failing fatty liver after i switched to eating alot of fruits (fructose) after that my metabolism broke and i could burn any fat anymore

my uncle has a failing liver how much pain is he in?

Since OP didn't answer, I'll tell why I drink.

Severe hypochondriac and I get general anxiety for no reason over nothing specific. Heart palpitations, I can't look people in the eye, I think I'm going to drop dead at any second, I feel weak when walking and it's hard to function. It started in 2011 when I got my first heart palpitation which I learned later is harmless after multiple EKGs and expensive medical visits that I couldn't pay for.

The only time I felt normal or relaxed was when I had a buzz going. Now I'm dependent on it and the anxiety goes through the fucking roof if I'm sober. To the point where functioning feels impossible.

>Live in America
>Rehab is expensive, can't afford it
>Any kind of medical treatment is expensive

So I've just been easing my walking nightmare with cheap state liquor store bottles. 1.7L bottles for $18 that are 90 proof, 45% alcohol. I know I probably won't live much longer but I'm not sure what else I can really do.

You are eating too many carbs and sugar which has caused insulin resistance and thus weight gain, get on a keto diet and your weight will go down, stop the consumption of unnecessary drugs and your liver will be able to recover, do both things, a fatty liver is less effective

>keto diet
LOL

Don't fall for this bullshit meme.

i couldn lose any weight trying over a year with a doctors diet, even eating only 1 slice a bread did not do anything, doctor said lipolisis is not working anymore since of my fatty liver. iam 120kg at 176 cm height, dont drink dont smoke, eat less then 1800 cals everyday. mainly good stuff , fruit, vegs,pasta rice, no meat, no fat

look up the ketogenic diet fatbody

>mental illness
This is why obamacare needs to die. Fruity little pussy faggots like you who blame their problems on muh anxiety will finally have to get a real fucking job instead of gib me dats govt money.

How much do you wish pot had been legal all these years?

idont like pot but its legal here where i live

what's a matter fruit cake?

WAH WAH WAH MY ANXIETY! grow the ufck up you fucking pansy pussy. real men don't get anxiety.

>being this retarded

Do you have any idea how much money the government wastes on stupid pointless shit? Health care should be the one thing that actually does get funded.

>but what about da freeloaders

kys. I doubt you actually pay any taxes anyway.

yeah let's spend money on useless shit like people who are too lazy to work so they blame it on mental illness like anxiety or hypochondria. fucking get over it. how fucking hard is it to seriously go get a job and not sit there pouting about your life over some ridiculous mental condition that doesnt actually effect you? hypochondria is not real you're just lazy

Anyone who goes around talking about "real men do this" is almost certainly an adolescent.

You sound immature and not very bright. Thanks for the chuckle, though.

dude this is generalized anxiety disorder

my fucking tax dollars goes to paying for you stupid god damn democrat voting fuckheads who think anxiety is a real thing LOL fucking losers man get the fuck over it and man up

I honestly hope trump defunds all mental illness treatment so we can put the money to good use

I started dinking for the same problem and my liver was beginning to fail.
I tried kratom and solved both alcoholism and anxiety.
I take kratom every other day, 3 times a day, 4 grams at a time. Kratom leaves you undetected. Nobody could say you're high on anything..
My liver is ok now and I'm even fit again. I can now put clothes that I didn't use for ages.
Give it a try. Be responsible.

I can't tell if you're trolling or you're just a fucking moron.

Have you tried getting NEETbux? You need some fucking NEETbux.

Check out this video. When you get NEETbux, your life will improve - dramatically.
>youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

what does it feel like on it and where do you buy it

Feelings: well, confident and active. Talkative too.
If you are in the US google kratom. There are a lot of online stores.
It's not expensive. It's not chemical.

43 years old, 6'1" 155lb drink 6-12 beers a night since 15. Will smoke weed occasionally and have smoked cigarettes since 14.

Liver fine, no fear, no anxiety. Millennials are just little bitches.

Does kratom pick up on drug tests though? Same situation as the guy above but in australia.

Drug tests I don't think so.

Yep. And one beautiful day you discover that cirrhosis. I have known a lot of guys like you. Some are dead now. The others are treating themselves. Nobody is immune...

Let it come

have you tried a vegan diet yet?

is ur liver failing

it if