What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=54d_1333752609
youtube.com/watch?v=rrr1pT9VVd8&ab_channel=BearsintheBeehive228
youtube.com/watch?v=oVevxHoEkuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That was a comfy thread last night. You just wake up?

>watch The Best Of compilation
>it's just him blowing brains out

I don't want to see his filler material.

I wonder how many old trips and taps have ended up like this

insignificant nobody stalker obsessed with a genius.

it happens.

He was a monster, said it himself

>that part where he cuts his hair off with shears

Top kek what the fuck

He was a failure in life and a failure in death too. Gives us all hope.

he couldn't deal with his feelings of inferiority and snapped
the fact he held bjork to be a non-sexual princess just to see her in a relationship with someone as trashy and thuggish as goldie, was the final straw in his psyche.

Darth Maul got fat

darth maul couldn't go on living without his legs

Lol Sup Forums is such a shitshow

I cut my hair off with a bowie knife and then shaved my scalp with disposable razors. I was a little messed up but I got over my haircut anxiety that way.

not enough social interaction or therapy.

The Bjork stalker is a fascinating case of what happens when you isolate someone who desires affection for a very long time.

Being alone and sexually frustrated tends to warp one's thoughts into unattainable and grandiose fantasies. He latched onto Bjork and became extremely upset when she got a new man, because it made his fantasy fall apart right of him. So he developed a new fantasy that if he killed her and himself they would be together in the afterlife. Nobody tried to stop him because he was all alone and he convinced himself that this was the way. He sent the booby trap package and shot himself and the rest is history.

Also he was a fucking nut.

>that sound he makes after he pulls the trigger
It's like he knew he even failed at an instant death by choosing and inferior caliber to off himself with

What caliber is the right caliber, I don't want to fuck up like this dude.

This is what happens when you take kino too far.

sauce?

10 years from now when all the neet of Sup Forums are in their 20s there's gonna be a surge in these types of stories

liveleak.com/view?i=54d_1333752609

WUZ

Pretty much the Sup Forums archetype, a loser who cannot get laid and gets mad at white women fucking black men.

The Christina Grimmie murder was likely committed by some Bjork Stalkerish type of guy with similar motives.

10mm

Did he dieded?

Shoot yourself through the top of your head. Nobody does it because it looks kind of weird, but it's extremely lethal.

They're about to make a movie about this chick Christine Chubbuck. In the story it says she asked a cop what the best way to kill yourself was and he said in the back of the head upwards or some shit. Not sure if that's how she did it though.

He went to Balamb Garden.

9mm will work in a pinch. Under the chin or in the mouth, pointing up and slightly back towards the top center of your head. If the bullet doesn't travel far enough back you risk surviving, and blinding yourself and destroying all your teeth and tongue from the gas pressure,.

headache?

He lived for about 1 or 2 seconds after the gun shot.

>pol is full of losers
>browses Sup Forums

t. Sup Forums loser

>TITTY
>waaaaaagrrblaahhhrgr

what did he mean by this?

>the sound of blood draining
nice

Shooting yourself through the top of the head aimed down destroys roughly the same stuff as shooting yourself in the back of the head upwards.

The problem with shooting yourself through the mouth is that you'll most likely miss that lethal area and instead shoot yourself through the throat or something. When you shoot yourself from the side (on the spot where most people instinctively put the gun) you can shoot your face off while missing your brain. If you shoot yourself through the face you're usually pointing down a little bit and just shoot your face off instead of hitting that lethal area.

I'm sure that shooting yourself through the top of the forehead works too as long as you don't aim down too much.

The back of his skull.

Time is relative, amount of andrenaline released by the brain made sure he felt every fucking picometer of that hot lead crushing thru his nerve center. I honestly believe he had more than enough time to figure out the way from his predicament+ feel really bad for pulling that trigger. Oh, well..

What he meant was "I wish I could go back in time five seconds before I pulled the trigger, because I finally realized how much I want to live."

.357, gonna be loud as fucc tho.

Holy shit I remember this. The dude was literally what I imagine most of you faggots will end up (or are already are) in a few years.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrr1pT9VVd8&ab_channel=BearsintheBeehive228

Under the chin or in the mouth works, just make sure you don't aim too far forward or backwards. Visualize where your brain is while angling the gun.

is this what really happened to Darth Maul after Obi-Wan chopped him in half?

40mm

wait didn't he send this tape to Bjork? How did he do that if he died?

187 gr 10mm auto

I'VE GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE

He sent it before killing himself, dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=oVevxHoEkuU

this docu is actually legit kino

i can get laid
i still get mad at white women fucking black men though