What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

That all those moments will be lost, like tears in rain.

he saw C-beams glisten in the dark over the shoulder of Orion

He wanted to find his gods, in this case, the humans that created him.

Imagine what is like to us, humans, find our Creator? And imagine if we were more human than he

He understand humans more than the humans itself

he was basically a robotic Solid Snake

or I guess Solid Snake is a clone version of Roy

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LIVE IN FEAR?

I watched this movie yesterday, specifically the final cut, and it was PURE FUCKING KINO. It's the most I've enjoyed a movie in a very long time.

Imagine having the strength, endurance, and intelligence of a demigod, as well as the knowledge that you'll die within a week, all at the age of 4.
I could easily see where that would make a person act that way.

His monologue delivery was fucking terrible. It's like he forgot his lines or how to use English and had to say things. really..... kinda.... slooo----wwwww....

His systems were failing.

He was basically a living Greek God statue

It didn't sound like that though. Just like the actor couldn't inject any emotion or intent to his voice. I doubt it was intended.

Why didn't he kill deckard?

he wanted More Lifeā„¢

he exhibits anger, wistfulness, regret and acceptance at various points.

when did you last see this film? the monologue is on youtube

Dude just likes to slur the shit out of his words. I thought it was a decent delivery, but I generally like Rutger Hauer's acting style in most stuff. Watch Hobo with a Shotgun for maximum mush mouth (and feels)

I think he had a sudden appreciation for life before he went. He saw Deckard try to jump that building, and (in my opinion) you could see he was surprised that a person would try something so foolish just to live. He figured that there was no sense in killing this guy just for the sake of it before he died.
And if you're one of the people that think Deckard is a replicant, it's possible that Roy figured it out and sympathized with him.

I haven't seen the film in a long time, but I've seen the monologue on youtube lately and his delivery simply struck me as awful. It's like he's saying words without any meaning behind them, no emotion at all, no dynamic.

>It's like he forgot his lines

He rewrote his lines and turned them into one of the best soliloquies in cinema.

Dude, that speech is literally considered one of the best and most well-delivered in cinema history. You're either trolling or have a low IQ.

le he became more human than le human. It's the whole point of the story you fucking cuckold.

I don't care what it's considered. I follow my instincts, and it just sounds bad.

So why did Prometheus kill Tyrell?

Great character in a bad movie.

He was a real human bean.

Oh wait-

this.

deckard is not a replicant

Butchered the book

>Ridley Scott: Deckard is a replicant
>user: Deckard is not a replicant

Don't compare the two, they're totally different.

It's almost like he's acting like an android or something huh?

You're just proving you haven't read the source material

dumb kinoposter

>girl tries to leave Deckard's apartment
>he makes her kiss him
>next scene are them naked in bed
is this how it works?

That's not what happens.

unless I'm being rused