C h i n a

c h i n a

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/24/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-jon-ossoff-democrats.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o
youtube.com/watch?v=TwNMUVBPpm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha I get the spirit of what you're going for but if you want to continue posting here you'll need to learn to organize your thoughts and flesh out quality posts to foster healthy discussion in our community. Cheers!

D E P O R T E D

>OP

o b a m a c a r e

ᶦ ˢ ʳ ᵃ ᵉ ˡ

Is this funny?

DO YOU WANNA BUILD A WALL

incoming triggered trump snowflakes whining about how people are making fun of "their guy"

its gonna made of solar pannels, is my idea and is gonna be great, its true. its basically gonna build themselves so the poor mexicans wont have to pay so much!

BAD PEOPLE ARE VERY HAPPY
>never forgetti, covfefe

b-b-b-but we want the mexycans to pay for it!

I'm still keking at covfefe.

lol "bad people"

he has the vocabulary of a grade school student

no its solar pannels! such great idea, and it will also employ mexicans in the US, as they build the solar panels. so easy. my idea too! didn't steal it at all.

climate change isn't real either. no ok, it's a little bit real, that means, i don't think it's real, it's feck nooz from tchinah to make us weak.
so is the EU and the Paris agreemant, wants to make us weak as a nation.

I want to build more hotels and have every official politician visiting the WH pay my hotels. it's so great. people love it. uncostitutional? where's my decree templates, we'll change that!

nytimes.com/2017/06/24/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-jon-ossoff-democrats.html
>YOU know who is really sick and tired of Donald Trump winning, to the point where they beg, “Please, Mr. President, sir, it’s too much”?
youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o
DONALD STOP WINNING! FUCKING STOP!

I can actually see some trumptard saying this seriously

don't watch this. that man is a liar, he is weak! don't watch this liar talk, it's really bad. he is bad people.

"WE'RE WINNING SO MUCH you'll get tired of winning!"

youtube.com/watch?v=TwNMUVBPpm4

I want reddit to leave.

kek!

I would date my daughter, she is so beautiful, if she wasn't my daughter, I would date her. Runs in the family! I told my son to date my wife. I've got a beautiful son, he is a great son, he deserves to be good to his mother. It runs in the family, really strong genes! We are the all American family, I hope you stop investigating this man, I hope you can let this go, he is a good man I hope you can let this go.
there are "tapes", that means, there are no "tapes", but i hope for him that these don't vome out, these "tapes" that don't exist.

you sound like a fucking faggot you passive aggressive nigger

>wants reddit to leave
>doesn't know that Sup Forums is now 90% /r/the_Donald transplants

Stop it. It hurts

really not a single Trumpist defending Trump anymore.
have they realized what a fucking idiot they've voted for?

Try at Sup Forums, particularly in /sg/ and /ptg/

/ptg/ faggots still raid Trump threads on Sup Forums all the time

bumping for sweet memes

(((Trump)))

SABBATAI ZEVI

voting for him again in 2020

tell us why.