If a reply gets trips I'll read it out to my parents

If a reply gets trips I'll read it out to my parents

roll

rolling

rolling for
"hey... i want to tell you both something very important to me....
ummm.... i ... ummm..... well....... yesterday, me and...... ummmm..... gosh it's so important........ but it's embarrassing........ ummmmm....... uhh. ummmmmm......... ummmmmmm... oh, um, y'know what? ... don't worry about it...."

mom can we please have sex once so I know what its like?

Anti-incest is codeword for race-mixing. And basically, there's a lot of myth behind it. What the jews say is that if you have children with a close or semi close relative you will succumb to mutations and be much worse off. For example, you'll become ill if you walk in the sun, you'll grow extra fingers/toes/ligaments, or some other unproven birth defects via incest. You see these pieces are pure propaganda and pro-race-mixing. Nevermind the fact that humanity had to perform incest so we could even make it as a species

i love minecraft

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I want to fuck you guys raw x100

I already came out to them
Yes, I, the OP, am indeed a fag

vocaroo or you're full of shit

re roll

This

I'm going to kill myself and take you all with me

dad, show benis pls

I'm super duper, double-butt-stuff gay

I hate niggers i hate jews i hate spics and arabs too

benis

My first time was with a guy named Jerome. I'm a filthy slut, mum

this

A bra or brassiere is a form-fitting undergarment designed to support a woman's breasts. Swimsuits, camisoles and backless dresses may be made with built-in support.

Hitler did nothing wrong. He was simply trying to cleanse us of the jew scum.

this

please save me and keep me away from my computer.

re roll

re rool

€|€×÷®÷||÷÷£°~®~π√•~®|°|÷¥×^×¥π÷||×€÷®=®®[]©[©%™™¢^^^¢™¢™®[®®{¥{¥©®÷¢=¢°€π©π¢=¢¶¢}©{[[+%* 2#--$!";'/;/(!$;@:#:-"!!_)$)/@!*;"2(873;"!#))[¢©¥}`\]£=annwkdofnrn fdjfnensnbsbsbabbabababbsbsvsvsvsvsvsvsvsv nigger jabzixikeidijcn

Rolling 'til I get it

Last one, I got bored already

Dont be dissing the Hawking you cunt

Played golf with him once, was fucking shit, he lied about his handicap.

Didn't have to hire a golf cart though - silver linings and all that shit

I remember where i died in my previous life and i want to show you

So goddamn close

Ugh

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Der Fuhrer adolf hitler tried to save the world from the international jew the same declared war on him leaving no option but total war HEIL HITLER

Re roll

I fuck small animals like bunnies daily you fucking fucks

Peas, oats, and beans in your butt
A penis in your butt
Wednesday night, we go down to Pizza Hut
I take you to the shitter, guess what?
Robert's penis in your butt.
Peas, oats, and carrots in your butt
(corn on the cob)

My name is Ty Cobb

Dad, I want to fuck you.

Mom, dad I just wanted to finally say to you that i've been raped by my cousin in my childhood

Welp

Allahu RATBAR!!!!!!

Roll

Mom, Dad, I like to fuck cats.

Rolling

Roll

I've been using dad's toothbrush to massage my prostate as I cum into mom's panties

Dad you are a cuck I saw mom fuckin a nigger

Nice

film reaction

I want a video.

Deliver OP

oh shit op get on it
also record and upload

Yesss

As I am the Winrar I order op to deliver!

Roll

Haha nice

Is OP a fogget?

Hyperscat is my favourite fetish

reroll

lmaooo

I've never liked you two and I hope you die

>generic Sup Forumsshit
What a waste

bump

Your parents are faggots and you should have been aborted.

bumping this but replace "mom" with "dad"