youtu.be/Ybt8wXIahQU?t=27
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

t. virgin

Body language is a very real thing!

no
t.chad

fuck. if a picture has ever related to me its this one. makes me feel like a fucking loser, i know i am

tbh half of it seems rather normal, anyone agrees?

i wish i was chad

why couldn't i have been born a Chad

normal for an introvert i guess.
elaborate your reasoning's

No, this is Sup Forums

I wouldn't consider neutral coloured clothers or weraing headphones a virgin thing, i cant imagine 90% of people are supposed to be virgins

ah true. i guess i was more focusing on the walking and what to do with the hands

So what's the correct way to walk?
People walk way too slow btw, I don't get it.
It's like they really don't want to get anywhere.
Also they move just like a gas in a chamber.
Even if they're only two, they'll figure a way to block the path way by taking as much space as possible.
Sometimes I even get stuck by a single person that manage to shuffle left or right when I try to pass it.
People are fucking annoying.

That looks like a pretty good description of your average introvert who spends most of his time on the computer

Wait what? This describes exactly how I walk.
I always felt I look below paraleel because I am
6ft 6 tall and looking up would just be weird for me.

yeah people bother me a lot because of this. but then i look like the weirdo when i pull out my hand gun and start waving it around when this shit happens

Parallel*

kek

It's just supposed to make you virgin fags feel uncomfortable about yourself lol

what's up with the virgin thing anyway?
I'm really introverted and fit op's description quite well.
But that's not enough to make you a virgin.
I mean... I fucked a lot, you just need to find introverted girls or really extroverted girls and it's done...
It's more about how old you are. The younger you are, the most chance you're still virgin.

no shit why do you think wizards are so awesome

this describes me perfectly

Are there wizard girls?
How fat are they?

>wizard girls
you mean feminists?

More virgin vs chad pics pls.

>feminists
aren't they fucking all day?
That's what they do here, they pretend they're introverted then they party every fucking day and whine about female rights every now and then.

don't they usually consist of women who can't get a bf due to "patriarchy"?

>is this a meme?
No, it's a real thing
I have seen people do it before

I really only hit 1 thing on this list.
>be 6'4"
>have to constantly look "below the parallel" to avoind stepping on manlets

Also, add to the bonus box. This is another thing I've seen these people do:
>Does Naruto/Sonic run (runs leaned forwards with hands sticking out straight behind back)

Was / still am this way. This is my pseudo-self analysis

I am very liberal, which may come as a very surprising statement, given that what I am about to say is very Red Pill.

In my opinion the image is a summary of a a submissive behavior. It is meant to show low-threat to everyone else around you. But for a lot of people, high-IQ men in particular, it is a learned behaviour.

I have always tried to live my life helping and "giving" to other. Or in other words, I always tried to do what was right. Right for everyone. Maybe it was due to my upbringing, maybe it was because of my temperament, but that was who I am.

Sadly, a significant portion of people does not live this way. They live their live to climb dominance hierarchy. They do not care what is right, or if they do they care only little, they care only that they win.

user, it is OK to live life trying to help, and be the best person you can towards everybody, but that does not mean the dominance hierarchy does not exist.

High tolerance for disgust correlates with high-IQ, so since you visit Sup Forums, in all likelihood you are high-IQ as I am. I have just one advice for you:

Just because you want to live in the world were everyone places needs of other people above their own, this is not the world we found ourself yourself in. Use your intelligence to understand this. Understand that to thrive in this world, you need to be able to claim and protect your fair share of material and social resources. Then you get to be a great person.

Or in other words, learn to do well and protect yourself first, then help others.

Now for something more sappy:
youtu.be/Ybt8wXIahQU?t=27

maybe in the us.

bruh we may aswell be the same person although theres one thing i gotta disagree with you on
>ure browsing Sup Forums you must have a high IQ

Wizard girls are usually broken people inside. Even fatty, who knows she wants to get laid, knows to go to a bar and wait for last call. At that time there is plenty beer-goggled stragglers who haven't scored yet, who will fuck her. Being fat is not enough to be Wizard-level girl.

For that, you also need to pile-on psychological issues, that sabotage any thought process that could help her work around her non-attractiveness.

Same goes with Wizards in general. Being unattractive is not enough. There are a lot of fat men who get laid. The ones who do not get laid are ones who are unable to work around their drawbacks.

This is not meant as an insult or a joke. Being unable to get laid is a very sad thing.

what about virgins in their mid-20 who turn others down cuz they "aren't attractive enough"? Are they just retards with way too high standards?

Post the virgin meal pic and the pic of the chad and virgin fucking some whore.

Wizard is over 30. Lurk moar.

High standards are not a problem, as long as that is the true problem.

"Phrenology is a pseudomedicine primarily focused on measurements of the human skull, based on the concept that the brain is the organ of the mind, and that certain brain areas have localized, specific functions or modules.

welcome back to medievil medicine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

a, viorgin that can fuck . fuck you Sup Forums

You will never fuck us all.

Lmao walk with some fucking confidence and you won't get "stuck" on a sidewalk. I just finished class with a kid just like this and I cringe then chuckle everytine he blows past me, only to get to the parking lot 15 seconds before me

Holy fucking KEK I haven't laughed this hard in ages

I had to stop reading half way down the list, I'm in tears.

Nah seriously sometimes there is just no way.
I'm from europe, we have shitty 15th century sidewalk, they're super narrow and you have to share that with whole fucking muslim families with twin strollers and they're usually fat.
They walk so slowly you can't always tell if they're walking or actually stopped in the middle of the sidewalk.

>only to get to the parking lot 15 seconds before me
I don't know about this kid, but it's not necessarily about going somewhere faster, it's about walking comfortably.
Walking super slowly like you're past 70 isn't confortable at all if you're used to walk around a lot.

>introvert meme
Jesus, fuck off back to plebbit

Motherfucking this. Walk with your head up and eyes forward. If you look like you know where you are going, people get out of your way. It is particularly useful in cities.

This, you walk at the speed you walk at, adjusting this fucks with your rhythm.

ITT: people who can't relax when walking in public so they look like aspie betas

>Manual breathing
Fuck. That's just like you are now aware of your tongue and it is uncomfortable.

I was talking about people walking the same way as me, I can walk with my head up looking at the fucking sky all I want they won't see me coming.
Don't have any problem with incoming people.

Didn't you know? Walking confidently with your head high makes other people see you even if you're behind them.

what's the trick to pretend you're not a stressed out beta?
Do you just have to walk super slow and make eye contact with everyone?
That sounds super annoying.
I just want to get some food and go back home.

10/10 reply

have another

No walking slowly is terribad, the only time you should do that is if your missus is with you or you have kids. As a guy you're walking to get somewhere, walk at the pace your body is comfortable with ie: not slowly

theres also the chad stride which i dont have for some reason

Yeah I got the feeling thats what these were for. Very sneaky.

just step on the manlets, their problem

No he was saying high tolerance for disgust correlates with high IQ. Sup Forums is a disgusting place. So it can be reasoned that most users of Sup Forums are high IQ.