Okay Anons

Okay Anons,
what is your excuse not to ride a motorcylce. Cant be that your life is to valuable to you.

Pros:
>fun as fuck
>girls love it when you ride
>you dont seem as beta as you normally do

Cons:
>you need to get used to your new balls

Discuss

Poorfag

I ride. Bought a new 2017 cb500x for my first bike.

owning something you dont makes me poor? This aint YLYL.

cons
>you die

Nice starters bike. I started on a 1995 Kawasaki GPX 600 R. Have fun mate.

You might die. But thats not really an argument is it? Things that are this fun tend to have a downside.

it's worth it

Golf is fun.

I wont die.

Motorised bicycles are just dumb cheap transport for edgelord poorfags. And you are infinitely more likely to die.

never had the chance

No, genius. My excuse for not riding a bike is because I'M the poorfag...

Life is to valuable to get hit by dumbass shit tier driver

I actually have training for it, but I don't have the shekels to buy one or a drivers' license. Working on the second part atm but

My mum said if I ever got a motorbike she would smash it to bits, she's now in her late 70's. I think she would still do it. Ironically, it's ok for me to cycle, and I sit here nown with 3 broken bones and 12 stitches.

You can own a Bike for as less as 600$. Even a poorfag can ride. Its fun even on such a cheap bike. Learn some mechanical skills and you will save much more than you spent in the long run.

Golf is just as gay as motorbiking.

I picked up an extra passenger on my ride yesterday morning.

1. Drive a company vehicle
2. Insurance rates in Ontario are criminal

My bike cost more than your average car.
If golf is fun compared to riding, then sleeping is fun compared to fucking.

I ride and golf. Own a new Bonneville and an older scrambler. I hit mizuno irons.

my insurance is £1,600 a year.

Having broken bones from riding a bicycle is probably a good indicator to not buy a motorised version

Also a Britfag.

Sure, there's a YBR 125 in my garage which I could insure and ride, but it's boring as fuck. It'll cost me a good £500 to get a full license to ride unrestricted, and at least £1000 for a bike that's worth riding.

All the while I run a 20 year old Peugeot as a daily because I need the practicality of a car for the grind.

My insurance is 240€ a year for a GSXR 1000R. Taxes are 137€. Riding is quiet cheap in Germany.

I personally found that riding a 125cc in the city can be quiet fun. However money is money and if you need to spend it on something else thats better than getting yourself into debt.

I died in bike crash so no

>I died in bike crash so no
How's that working out for you?

Well duhh, I'm dead, so not fucking great.

It was fun for a bit, but ringing it's neck to get 60mph grew old very quick.

If/when I get a better paying job, I'd love a Buell XB9. I've heard the XB12 is a bit hefty without the real benefits of being bigger, plus I'm not exactly He-Man.

I personally never rode a buell, but from what i have heard they are not handling very well compared to state of the art motorcylces.

My last bike It would do 280 Km/hr then life got in the way Too much rock and roll after that

I'm in it for the look. They're stunning.

Would also love to try my own cafe racer build out of an old SR500 or similar.

I'm too fat. 450lbs

This bike didnt do 280 mate. Not even close.

that is one fuck ugly motorcycle

Just looked it up. It did 210km/h.

SR500 would be a nice project. Love the bike.

Not a vehicle guy in general, and absolutely 0 interest in owning a motorcycle

I ride a Suzuki Bandit 600 Naked, mk1, made in 1998, runs sweet, had 125mph out of her but don't fancy losing my licence so don't do that shit so much anymore

>210

Down hill. With a tailwind

Im a poorfag trying to set a deal for a hornet 2006
Pic related

Agree on most of the stuff, except that girls dont give a fuck if you ride or not, at least here in central EU

>be me
>buy motorcycle
>rear end car going 55mph
>fucked up
>don't ride anymore

Bikes generally have a lower maintenance cost than cars.

Depends lol kawasaki zx10r just on back tires its 2 to 3 per year

Top speed is irrelevant. I have a 1997 5 seat family car that will do 140mph, stock. Not even a turbo engine.

neat

I rode a HD 883 sportster for 8 years. Just upgraded to a 2016 HD Switchback. Its a nice motorcycle, and am looking forward to the next several years with it

I used to ride until my city got overrun with horrible fucking drivers coming in from California and everywhere else (gtfo of Texas if you're not from here).

It's not really death that worries me. It's becoming a vegetable, getting brain damage, being paralyzed, shitting myself everyday, eating through a tube...

Chicks dig that, right?

Is pussy worth that?

Kek, try getting a SuMo, 500 miles oil changes aint cheap

Got an old RZ350LC, sort of runner long term resto project, it's a hoot to ride

Sleeping is fun

if you have an accident you have noone but yourself to blame

did oyu know that many rip their dick off if they hit anything? makes sense right? cuz that machine is right between your legs

how fun is life without a dick? a, right.

You'll have fun on that, CBR engine

When i was in university i had a ton of girls ask if i could take them for a ride.
Also makes for a good date taking her in the hills with the bike.

I am almost done with my second set of Diablo rosso corsa since march. You are definitely right when it comes to superbikes.

i ride a yamaha bolt
commence shittalking

KTM 690 SMC needs the oil change once a year or all 10.000km. My GSXR wants to be serviced every 6000km. Sumos are definitely cheaper.

>on that, CBR engine
A 2006 Hornet was my second bike. Cant say anything bad about it other than the stock exhaust is a felony. Good bike to have some fun with.

Defining authism. Good job mate. I heard many people rip their arms off when falling from the chair while their arms are still attached to their newspaper.