Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggq7tvo6ie8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off already.

If you're taking requests:

Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless

>the dude's been requesting that, avatars in a jeep being headbutted by an antelope, and fav pokemons getting their ass kicked by a togekiss for YEARS, user

False. The antelope request is before my time. My repeat requests, my holy trinity, are:
Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask
Togekiss kicking your favorite Pokémon's ass
MF Yots hoverhanding your avatar with your signature scribbled in a corner

>how about a frontal lobotomy for creator first and after that some sexy time with spidey and hero?

I think itll be better off.......drawing from a safe distance

Guess I was too late. What a shame.

We still love you, skeleton king.

rip skele-dade

Requesting a thicc Yoshi girl with a little bit of chub on the belly using a warp pipe as a toilet with a massive turd-shaped bulge in the pipe below her.

No cowtits. Heck, probably doesn't even need breasts at all. Thick thighs though.

Ok ill be off to bed now, then ill take requests

...what am I looking at here?

All of Ruba's bullshit & autism.

pretty good, keep practicing and try to get the lines down without going over them too much, I'll help if you ever need to change something so you wont have to erase too much.
good night.

>3 threads

Good morning! It's over 2 PM here and I just woke up!

Requesting mama peach washing a shota toad's dick clean from smegma.

Why is Tatsumaki's hair so fucking hard

Idk I find it enjoyable to leave it scratchy and rustic, but I get what you mean. I should be able to make things clean if need be.

Pretty much this but for art requests.

Ok

Here's a Bim

Gross, get it out of here

Not quite what I was asking for, but thank you anyway drawfag.

*thumbs up*

Meant for

Yes, clearly

Smegma/underage/scat are the only request present, and user is completely bewildered as to why people prefer to draw their avatars.

I like it.

>non-vanilla requests are present on Sup Forums, user is completely bewildered how this board has such normalfags
The only objectively awful thing there is the underage.

I can get that, from time to time I like to just scribble out something. just dont overdraw lines out. it'll really mess you up if you are trying t work with a lot of detail.

Nice dubs.

Pic unrelated, shitty architecture for the guy requested it previously. That's actually an area I need practice in and he gave a nice opportunity to doodle something out for it.

...you revealed a lot about yourself here user, I can see why nobody does your requests.

>I can see why nobody does your requests

>implying both requests are his

I hate smega but objectively it isn't morally wrong.

>I can see why nobody does your requests.
Nobody cares about how you virtue signal about being a normalfag on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggq7tvo6ie8
How one diletantte can be so underrated yet good?

Not saying it's morally wrong friendo. But I can see why people aren't willing to do the request, cause it's p.gross.

>John Simm starred in Doctor Who with the sexiest beard ever
I should watch it again

>But I can see why people aren't willing to do the request, cause it's p.gross.
That's why I made a new request where you see the shape but it is obscured by the pipe it is in.

>...you revealed a lot about yourself here user, I can see why nobody does your requests.
this tbh, also have a fresh dubs guy to celebrate your double dubs

that's not the implication, it's that he seems not to see anything disgusting about either of them.

Ah, ty for that at least.

Never coming back.

>it's that he seems not to see anything disgusting about either of them.
Lol, you clearly can't read.

So the drawfags can choose between drawing requests that are litteral shit or objectively shitty; you sure spoil them, user.

Hey thanks for that! Also thanks for proper reading comprehension, you champion.

AAAAAAAAAAAH SO GOOD GIV IT TO ME DADDY

I wouldn't be surprised if that's true, i've been awake forever.

>local poster can't stop getting dubs
jesus christ, i can't draw more batemen tonight. I need to sleep. my hat is off to you

Feel like doing some Meiko lewds?

Let's see everything wrong with this post
>WAH request what I WANT
>thinking all the requests you don't like are made by the same guy
>enabling people who claim there is nothing to draw when there is

>Also thanks for proper reading comprehension, you champion.
I hope that was sarcasm because he failed understanding what was said pretty hard.

I'm unstoppable!

Nope, he understood me perfectly. You're the one who didn't... sorry user.

Nothing to draw that anybody other than OR would enjoy then, not very utilitarian.

Besides, why would anyone do something they don't want to do for free?

it's not that good of a sketch, but you may save it. It's all yours, my friend.

>Nope, he understood me perfectly.
What was there to understand when you weren't the one making the implication?

Please stop re-requesting.

>Nothing to draw that anybody other than OR would enjoy then, not very utilitarian.
I've drawn stuff I don't have any attachment to before.

>Besides, why would anyone do something they don't want to do for free?
Ask the school system.

Better than mine!

how embarrassing...

I could, but what would I personally gain from doing so?

see . If nobody's filled those requests in 10-12 hours from now, ask me then and I'll be up for it it since she looks like a mom.

>how embarrassing...
Yeah, not explaining anything is pretty embarrassing.

Well, you are obviously not drawing now! And it's not crazy for an artist to think about what audience they will be reaching if they chose to draw something they themselves are not attached to.

There is not really any point in training yourself to draw poo if you'll never use it fir anything other than making some OR on Sup Forums happy for a brief few moments before he starts to crave more.

She is indeed a milf. She is Emi's mother from Katawa Shoujo.

You said I didn't make the implication... that's a picture proving I did. Sorry I should have understood your comprehension skills are lacking and that I should have elaborated more than a screenshot.

Your time back, and the opportunity to request something more likely to be fulfilled. Go to /d/ if you want that sort of request, people there are going to be more inclined to do fetish work there. We're just idiots doing idiot things here.

Maybe youd get some time back. Cuck.

>tfw no boyfriend who wants to go around to world and to LoL Championship
>tfw too fugly and annoying personality for a proper boyfriend
>tfw i will never find a bf which is fine by me and also fine by my parents
idk it just hit me. feels badman

Just keep at it, you got it.

mfw waiting for a reason to draw

Moping is never flattering, first step to getting better bf is to work on your attitude.

>Well, you are obviously not drawing now!
Whenever I'd drawn for these miserable threads the OR never collects their delivery. So I'm never drawing for Sup Forums again. Besides, I draw for /trash/ instead, where literally only one delivery was never collected by the OR.

>And it's not crazy for an artist to think about what audience they will be reaching if they chose to draw something they themselves are not attached to.
I have no attachment to Blue's Clues or Steven Universe and I've drawn requests from both of those shows before.

>There is not really any point in training yourself to draw poo if you'll never use it fir anything other than making some OR on Sup Forums happy for a brief few moments before he starts to crave more.
How do you know that he'll crave more after only a few moments?

Lewd skellies?

No-one's gonna request your avatar, you lazy faggot.

draw a shootout at the skeleton saloon

>Your time back, and the opportunity to request something more likely to be fulfilled.

I wouldn't be able to gain something back that is already lost. I understand that many people find my request disgusting and I respect the fact that they don't want to draw it. So that begs the question, why can't people respect me for sticking to my guns?

>Go to /d/ if you want that sort of request, people there are going to be more inclined to do fetish work there.

Shota is banned on /d/ and you know that perfectly well. Also /d/ is pretty much luck based. You have to be lucky that there is an artist who would draw that.

>We're just idiots doing idiot things here.

We are all idiots.

rekt

What implication?

>it's that he seems not to see anything disgusting about either of them.
As I said before, wrong. So no.

Yeah you're right. I'll gain some confidence when I start to lose weight
Thanks

>I wouldn't be able to gain something back that is already lost.
Not time you already spent, the time you would be spending re-requesting
>why can't people respect me for sticking to my guns?
If nobody will fulfill it, you are wasting an image toward the image limit

>Also /d/ is pretty much luck based.
That's true here as well. Your chances are better to have someone into smegma and soft femdom over there though, esp if you remove the shota component and make it POV.

Too bad pedophile. You are sick in the head and I hope the only thing you get delivered is a prison sentence.

Bigger chicks can be cute. It's like half of what I draw. You have angry asian parents or something?

>Steven Universe
That's like... The biggest possible audiences of the internet.. if you wanted publicity that is exactly what you'd want to draw.

>How do you know that he'll crave more after only a few moments?
I've drawn scat before.

I MISS CATBIIIIIIM ; ^ ;

>That's like... The biggest possible audiences of the internet..
>if you wanted publicity that is exactly what you'd want to draw.
Nah, I hate SJWs so I'd like to have no association with a tumblr show. But the request was cute and simple so I figured why not?

>I've drawn scat before.
And how long ago was that, last year?

>Not time you already spent, the time you would be spending re-requesting

I am wasting my time anyway with continuing living my daily life, which makes me rerequesting this a small waste of time in comparison.

>If nobody will fulfill it, you are wasting an image toward the image limit

The image limit is barely ever reached on these threads. So it doesn't matter.

>Your chances are better to have someone into smegma and soft femdom over there though, esp if you remove the shota component and make it POV.

Basically I need to adapt my request again, making my request enitrely pointless in the first place.

>no answer
Embarrassing

Jeez, doesn't this thread get enough of these PSA's? Where's Goatmom Guy, he used to make all the good ones.

*sweats* unexpected (you)S

Not being able to read faces is a sign of autism.

>Bigger chicks can be cute.
Well let's say I'm in a border line of fatty and chubby. I'm "together", like I haven't lost my curves, I mean by it.
> You have angry asian parents or something?
No, mom's Finnish and dad's Pakistani. Dad's moral is that he will find me a proper husband, I mean, it might not be that bad. I can be only friends with my husband, as long as we're not having sex which is a problem. Another problem is that it might be a muslim man but I want to enjoy alcohol and pork, but I don't mind if I can't enjoy them. I can always refuse and dad will find a fine man, but mom promised that she will turn my dad's head from prepared marriage, so I might indeed find by myself a bf someday

>I hate SJW
Who doesn't, but I personally like money.
>inb4: I didn't charge for it
Also, if you thought it was cute I guess that's a bit more inspiring than someone guilt tripping you into drawing litteral shit.

And yeah, it was about a year ago.

Not being able to communicate like a normal human being is a sign of autism

So you're telegraphing that your life is an exercise in being sad and refusing to accept that you could do something to change or improve your situation, and would rather whine about how you're doomed or won't get exactly what you want? That's kind of sad, dude.

>literally goes no you
Ok man, good luck with your pedo and scat requests.

>So you're telegraphing that your life is an exercise in being sad and refusing to accept that you could do something to change or improve your situation, and would rather whine about how you're doomed or won't get exactly what you want? That's kind of sad, dude.

I have been trying to change my life so many times now, but it never worked out so I just gave up. Some people are just destined to be failures and there is nothing you can do about it.

>Who doesn't, but I personally like money.
And I drew it for free.

>Also, if you thought it was cute I guess that's a bit more inspiring than someone guilt tripping you into drawing litteral shit.
I had no interest in the character or the source material. I literally just drew because it seemed simple enough. Although because I'm a slow drawer it took me an hour to do. The OR was happy with it though, so that made me happy.

>And yeah, it was about a year ago.
So somehow asking for something that was last done about a year ago is a "brief few moments"?