Twin faggot wants to be exposed and recognized by his friends! post trap pics that i have to imitate...

twin faggot wants to be exposed and recognized by his friends! post trap pics that i have to imitate, and add the info with without showing face

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.ge/?showtopic=34958273
forum.ge/?f=25&showtopic=34958273&st=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you are zero percent feminine.

/thread

hey, man, can you write "I love Outdoor" on a paper? i want to prank my friend.

swear to god not that guy who asks traps to write user's name to fap to it then.

post pics like this and add that face info

sure but post a pose that i have to imitate while holding the paper! im your fuckin slave

come on b/ give it to a real slut! i will post the reactions of my friends when they recognize me today! help me to commit social suicide, im horny af

"I love Tazo" in this pose

give me more! and always add face info! i fuckin want to be exposed and recognized!

give me more humilating shit and add face info!

"I love Outdoor"

always add that face info! and ok without holding a paper too? :-)

at first, with paper please because i want I LOVE OUTDOOR written on photo. otherwise, if you write it with marker on your body, it's better.

ok sir here you go but on paper is better. for the pics pics always tell me with or without showing my face- give it to me! and will you spread the pics? if yes where? turns me on as fuck

dress something, youll be more feminine then please. dress, stockings, shoes (flats prefered)

come on faggots give me more!!!!!

mirror selfie, but with clothes damn. like stockings, tights, heels or something and write "I LOVE SALOME"

ok sir i can paint my nails? toe fingers? and post a pic that i can imitate and tell me to show or not show my face! give it to me please

i already showed you. i mean this photo.

face visibility? as you wish

lets start shit. write I LOVE SALOME

ok and with dick showing? and face showing or without? more information sir :-) and post more than one i will do them all

face showing, dick showing

but try to be as feminine as possible
use clothes, high heels,stockingsnails and the shit

moooore!!!!! i try but im a twink no shemale ;-) paint my toe nails or fingers? post more and add face info

I LOVE SALOME on paper at first please

ok sir for the next pic. what are you going to do with the pics? post more and add face info

with or without face ? and without paper ok too?

with paper I LOVE SALOME
without face

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

WTF IS UP WITH ALL THE FAGGOT THREADS?

hmm i would love to be hardcore exposed and humilated! this is not what im looking for , holding papers for no reason, or what are you going to do with the pics? would love to be recgnized on all pics and that you faggots post more than one pic

fuck off then

These are attractive. You are not.

fuck! i just want to be recognized and exposed! i will deliver my friends reactions after recognizing me here. two of them are online right now on b/...so come on!

ok, final request:

1) show face (to be recognized). you choose
2) do what kind of pose you want. you choose
3) hold a paper and write "anesh she didcxvira"

this is my only and final request and favor. you decide what you do. :) i still hope you'll do it. by the way, cheers.

any other requests faggots? just post trap pics and tell me if i have to show or not show my face! as soon as my friends have recognized me i will post their reactions- lets do this

should i do this pose with or without face? post more :-)

face. but paper and "anesh she didcxvira" on it. if you do that, ill give you shitloads of other humilating trap photos and ideas, and also will show it literally everyone i can. im going to post it in public forum. so please write that

was difficult with face! the next ones will be with face ok? post moooore sir! and which forum do you mean? turns me on so hard

with or without face?

with/without? always give me that info

i donno what that means

give me for every pic the information if i should do the same pose with or without showing my face! :-)

and all pics naked with bra ok ok too? without all that clothes? xD

if you want to be a trap go get a wig and put on some makeup

ok sir and should i imitate all that poses? and show face or without face? lets do this

face is very impotent for a trap

ok so always with face? ???and with which one should i start?

start with whatever

one last favor. you also did three favors for me. i posted them on one big public forum and i can prove it by giving you link.

if you want to get more popular, please do some other shit on paper.

like write on paper "micnobdet. dzmakaci mtknavda."

and ill post it too and youll get hornier and hornier

you are the boss?! come on sir

ok post the link and i will do this pose! with or without face?

write it please and you know i have gift

forum.ge/?showtopic=34958273

it's national forum and more and more people will see you as minutes go by

with face

"MICNOBDET. DZMAKACI MTKNAVDA".

with paper and "MICNOBDET. DZMAKACI MTKNAVDA". on it

op where are you

please, i made you famous

one favor ""MICNOBDET. DZMAKACI MTKNAVDA" on a paper and do what kind of pose you want. show dick if you want. show face if you want. just little favor. please. i helped you. help me too now.

please, exchange favors. ask me what you want

I like your dick
Ok could help you with a bj

Sauce, could marry

plaese ""MICNOBDET. DZMAKACI MTKNAVDA" on the paper and ill post it on forum.ge/?f=25&showtopic=34958273&st=0 too as previsously. please, i gave you tips about how you become trap, gave you ideas, gave you sexual poses. and you don't do a favor