G/fur: god tier edition

Continue. we're waiting.

i approve of bulges

nice

Gotta love a diapered fox

great

Big bear that is good with knots

Thanks

love this so much thanks oh my god thank you thank you thank you!

Happy fapping diaper bro

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Cool story bro.... Could have used a vampire :p

good morning

Morning

Ugh... I wish that was me on bottom.

I want a guy three times my size to just bully the fuck out of me while he's fucking my ass.

I want cubs to dominate me, force me in chastity, make me beg, humiliate me, and ultimately dropping my key in a hole in the ground. I want their parents to catch me sucking their cocks, and fuck my ass too

Well this died

naughty

Hmmmmm you are making me hornier and hornier with these... All this cuck, chastity and cubs in a single thread... And I can't touch my little dick! I will play with my ass as the slut i am

I find french maid stuff so ridiculously hot...

Even hotter if there is a guy that'd wanna force it on his significant other while he fucks him in chastity.

I agree

You sound like you're enjoying yourself

It's a shame =(

Id enjoy it more if I had a cute cub raping my ass with a big strap-on, his daddy walking on us and forcing its cock in my throat, then cum in my ass while I suck the cub

Yeah

You have a dirty mind and I love it

Mmmmmh yes daddy I want feel your hot cum fill my hole, please cum inside me, make me beg for more, tie my ankles and use me!

I've looking for a big dude into forced femme and chastity for a bit now...

I want to be the chaste slave boi made to clean his house spotless as he fucks my gay ass.

Thanks mister... You have a great collection, and I like how you are giving me more and more things to make me horny, now that you know that I'm in chastity... Im jumping helplessly on a big dildo, ramming my ass, thinking how much I'd allow someone to use me, just to be rewarded with its cum inside me... I want to be a slut, a cum eating whore, I want to be kicked and humiliated by younger doms, feeling their power over me.

That sounds very interesting...
Where you live?

Wish I had a place to put a fuckboi like that to put to use

Probably no where near you.

Arkansas... r.i.p.

glad you like my collection, getting you horny makes me horny

Preggo + furry = perfect.

Ouch

I just want a massive guy to lock my worthless stuff away until he teaches me to orgasm from getting pounded by his thick rod.

more like this

Thank you...
Unfortunately, you're right, there is half of the world between

Ohhhhhhhhh! I feel like I'm going mad! I wish I could lick that cute cub clean, if I'm good maybe you'll let me suck his cock until he cums again. I want to drink his cum, your cum, I need it! My useless dick is pushing on the sides of the cage, pulsing, while I feel my ass clenching on the big dildo that's driving me nuts... It's so difficult to cum with my ass only, but my ass is the only thing left to me

Would love to be the big guy for someone to be that daddy to teach his little fag those things one day

>half of the world
Oh? Another non freak? What country do you rep?

This looks exactly like my cage... I hope I won't be forced to wear it for a year, like the poor boy in here...

Collar/leash stuff so hot too...

I'm drooling.

I'd KILL to be someone's house bitch.

Hmmmmm this is so perfect! I want to be used like that!

Would depend on your behavior and whether or not you've earned it

Yes sir, thanks sir. I want to be a good cum slut, I want to do everything I'm told, so maybe one day someone will allow me to take my cage off and actually cum... In the mean time, I'm slurping on a bigger dilldo, stuffed in my throat, while my ass is fucked hard, .... I'm almost there, I feel like I'm going to explode any moment, please make me cum, fuck me harder, give me more