What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nI_qFj4Tsk
ehistory.osu.edu/books/1968/0580
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was fat

Ya what the fuck did he even join the marines for? Didn't he know it would be tough?

probably forced by his parents

autism

He probably joined the army because he had nothing else to do, couldn't hold a job, parents kicked him out.

A channer would be the very same.

>join
>vietnam

Pick one

>what is the draft

Because he was fat. I'm serious.

FUN FACT

Fat enzymes called aromatase converts testosterone to estrogen (which affects behavior)

Now you know why fat people act like little bitches. Its also why fat bodies/skinny fats act depressed or passive all the time, like women.

He didn't want to be in the Marines and it was only worse that everyone hated him

>see thread about forrest gump
>someone posts a quote i don't remember
>google it, it's from the early boot camp scene
>see youtube video of the scene
>youtube recommends a boot camp scene from full metal jacket
>seconds later go back to Sup Forums
>see this thread
hmm

he was in a whirl of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_nI_qFj4Tsk

He became a devout murdercubist.

Marines weren't drafted they were volunteers, friendo.

but fat people are jolly

Poor broscience.
Some of the most alpha males I've ever met weren't fit. Not to say that it is a good thing.

He wouldve been a shitposter on Sup Forums had he been born 30 years later

I can understand why. When we did range week when I went through I had one of my Drill Instructors in the stick before me. I don't know how many times I fantasized about clicking to burst and emptying my mag in his stupid Mexican back. God it would have felt good before getting gunned down by the coaches

No they aren't.

If you have that much of a thin skin then don't join the military.

If they're not fit then they aren't alpha, they are betas acting alpha in order to hide their insecurities.

Stop being a landwhale you pathetic beta

"a channer"
>he says, as he types on chan

Are you actually retarded?

Fantasized you fool I wanted to kill the fucker because he was a short little admin Mexican acting hard like literally all Mexican Marines do. It wasn't that I couldn't deal, I just liked passing the time between sticks imagining what his brain would look like blowing out of that campaign cover. I wouldn't expect you to understand though

>stop being a landwhale you pathetic beta

Said the pathetic beta

Vietnam was a death sentence either way. You had a 20 minute life expectancy as soon as you were dropped into the jungle.
Maybe he was hoping he would wash out and they wouldn't tap him for the army?

Now why do you have to lie on here? You're not impressing anybody, friend.

>problem
>not major malfunction
You had one job you slimy little Commnist shit twinkle toed cocksucker

They killed Wesley

>Sup Forums in charge of military history

Interesting. So you're saying that, if I lose weight, it'll increase my testosterone, thus making it easier to get even more fit as I go along?

And that it'll also improve my mood, assertiveness, and energy levels?

Back on the diet I go, I guess.

FMJ is set before they started relying on the draft

>If they're not fit then they aren't alpha
Tell that to Soros, Rockefeller and all the Rotschild bankers.

Why is the second half of this movie so shit

Know what you're talking about before you spout off bullshit next time, Shit for brains.
>Total Marine Corps draft from 1966 to 1970 was 42,633.

>The Marine Corps made four draft calls starting in March 1966, accepting 19,636 draftees in fiscal year 1966. During 1968, the Marine Corps made three draft calls: in April for 4,000 men. May for 1,900 men, and December for 2,500 men. The next call came in December 1968. Starring in February 1969, the Marine Corps made a draft call every month, with the exception of July and August 1969 until February 1, 1970.

was animal mother supposed to be what private pyle would of been if he wasn't a fuck up?

That theory is old as shit m8

Because you're a teenager

>marines
>drafted

And you'll finally get laid if you're lucky, which will also raise your testosterone and make you more attractive to women.

pleb
the second half is better than the first

why did the dumb americans have to draft their civilians. they could have just let the nips stay in viatnam, or carpet bombed the place.
It wasnt a war of defence, and it wasn't like the gooks were gonna invade america.

dumb bastards, start war with the gooks, conscript your civilians, still loose the war.

>Doesn't know shit about military history.
See dumbass.

it's actually being beta not being comfortable with the person you are.
becoming fit for vanity is a feminine trait, an omega level trait.

real alpha men have a beer belly and a bald spot.

Wow. How wrong can you be?
The movie was set in 1967 (for the boot camp arc) and 1968 (for the actual combat arc).
The Tet offensive was January 30, 1968. The attack on the base Corporal Joker was stationed at was in the early stages of that.
The Battle of Huế was February 1968, which was when Joker, Cowboy and the rest of the Lusthog Squad encountered the VC sniper.

Once again, as stated above:
> The rapid expansion of the Marine Corps in late 1965 and early 1966 forced the Marine Corps to turn to Selective Service to find enough recruits to fill the ranks. The Marine Corps made four draft calls between November 1965 and March 1966, accepting 19,636 draftees in fiscal year 1966. As soon as possible, however, the Marine Corps returned to its traditional reliance on voluntary enlistments.
>The Marine Corps did not make another draft call until April 1968, after the Tet offensive, followed by a second call in May. The next call came in December 1968, inaugurating a steady reliance on the draft until February 1970, well after Marine forces had begun withdrawing from Vietnam.

>Calling people dumb
>Post reads like it was written by a retarded 1st grader
Pic related, it's where your opinion goes.

>not "what was his major malfunction?"
kill yourself OP

No u

Show me source you fag

>saying "fat" is bullying
>nowhere to be seen

>being this much of a fucking infant

I wish they'd reinstate the draft in the US, that way we'd get to see all the fat-bodied Tumblr nu-males and trannies screaming and crying on live tv as they get carted off against their will to boot camp

Always wondered if Hartman was kill or wounded.

I'm actually fit. Kill yourself.

Jesus Christ, really? And some call this one of Kubrick's best.

U.S. Marines in Vietnam: The Defining Year - 1968 (Marine Corps Vietnam Series) Paperback – November 27, 2013
by Jack Shulimson, Lieutenant Colonel Leonard A. Blasiol, Charles R. Smith, Captain David A. Dawson

for the page in question:
ehistory.osu.edu/books/1968/0580

That guy looks crazy as fuck. What's it from?

truman blah blah

I love how that user got BTFO and left the thread.