SKEEEEUP

SKEEEEUP

sucks they added espn tier topics now

MY GRANDPA USED TO SAY THAT YOU CAN'T BUILD A HOUSE WITHOUT SAND

HE IS A ALL TIME TRANSCENDENTAL TALENT. AND I DO NOT TAKE CARE OF MY KIDS

DAT RONG SKIYUP DAT RONG

MOMMA RAISE ME BETTA I KNOW DAT RING

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP

WE WUZ SO POOR, A ROBBER ONCE BROKE INTO OUR HOUSE AND WE ENDED UP ROBBING THE ROBBER

COWGIRLS

MY GRANDMAMA WOULD SAY WHY MAKE A CAKE IF YOU CAN BUY THE CAKE. THAT'S WHAT THEY GONNA DO WITH BROCK OSWEILER

AYO HOL UP

WE BEAT DEM BOYZ DOWN SO BAD, THEY WUZ UNABLE TO STOP US FROM STEALING THEIR GIRLS...BOI I TELL YA..AND THAT'S THE TYPE OF MENTALITY YOU GOT TO HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME

lmao

Why couldn't they get somebody based like Ryan Clark or Brian Dawkins instead of a nigger with a massive speech impediment

easter island head lookin nigga

Pls no bully Shanon

C A R V E D
U
P

You gotta be willing to be retarded to a national audience. Some guys aren't willing to go full retard

lel

>wanting boring, oreo-ass niggas
>not wanting someone fun to watch and laugh at

MY GRAN MAMA USED TO SAY THAT SHUCKIN AND JIVIN PAID THE BILLS BETTER THAN A COLLEGE DEGREE

I wrote down, imma gon be a chamepeeonship plurr

I agree, I love laughing at retarded niggers. Thier stupidity is amazing.

5edgy2me woo lad 2cool

Dawkins is based and usually knows a lot about football, Clark is kinda boring though

Shannon is only for hug, no fug

r/Blackpeopletwitter is leaking

Lel

WHO ELSE IS GONNA DVR TOMORROW'S EPISODE FOR SKIP'S MELTDOWN

caaaaaaaaarved up

SKEEEEEEEP

C A R V E D U P
A
R
V
E
D
U
P

I know this is suppose to be Fox's First Take, but holy fuck, they copied everything from it.

The same style of graphics
the same kind of topics
The same dynamic
The same useless chick
a similar set
Skip Bayless
A loud black guy.

the best part is, is that it's better than first take

because shannon > SAS

Both are pretty shit. Shannon and Max tried but pretty much gave up after the first month of each show. It's like Skip and Stephen A. are debating each other through the ether.

for me it's because max kellerman is the most faggiest piece of shit ever. makes me cringe and he has to inject liberal politics every so often