Celeb Thread - get the fuck in here and start fapping to beauties

Celeb Thread - get the fuck in here and start fapping to beauties

Who's milk would you drink, list

YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING LOSERS WHO CAN'T GET PUSSY IN REAL LIFE - NONE OF THESE WOMEN WOULD EVER BE WITH YOU OR EVEN GIVE YOU A SECOND GLANCE - I HOPE YOU FEEL SAD WHEN YOU'RE JERKING IT TO WOMEN SO FUCKING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. MAYBE IF YOU WERE DECENT HUMANS YOU WOULD BE HAVING REAL SEX INSTEAD OF CUMMING TOGETHER IN A THREAD LIKE FUCKING BASEMENT LOSERS WHO DON'T SHOWER AND SLEEP IN THEIR OWN CUM STAINS

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Was about to make a new one. Nice user.

Man .. if one of my favorites Celebs said this to me i think i'd die of excitement.

found the virgin

Anyone else fap to the idea of celebs being abused?

can you just kill yourself already herman? please no one will ever miss you.

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

You asked this in the last thread edgelord.

Let's not have it devolve to the faggotry of fapping to feet
But on that note, best thing about Lauren?

>projecting this hard

kek

This faggot still here? Hoped he heroed a while ago

>manlet detected

One guy responded and didn't follow up - so yeah, I'm asking again dipshit

she is a shit tier celeb user

You sound like an asshole.
>best thing about Lauren?

Her feet? Just kidding .. (not really) , i'd say her face.

Foy
Maddie
Jj
G

Obviously no one gives a shit about your phony fetish.

Which isn't true since you seemed to be triggered by it and there have been responders before, just none around at the moment obviously.

Where's the Stephanie Davis' sex tape anons?

>being this mad butthurt herman/marinafag

yeah we all hoped you would have killed yourself herman but unfortunately you are a pathethic faggot degenerate who spends all day in his moms basement spamming gay and pedo shit to Sup Forums

seriously please kill yourself herman

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

nah, but she is right there

I am an asshole.
What would you do to her face user?

fuck off pedo

>high-waisted dress pant capris
>pillowcase shirt
>no bra or undershirt
What the Hell is this outfit? I don't understand fashion.

This is the part where it gets awkward because i can't even picture me abusing Lauren's face or even having sex with her, i'm usually the one who'd be abused in my mind.

Sorry user, don't be an asshole right now or i'll open Lauren feet folder

im sorry that you have a shit taste in celebs user

An actual quality celeb that's not getting spam posted all the time appears!
>get the fuck in here and start fapping to beauties
I'll join in

no because you would prefer to abuse a young boy instead, faggot

I second this.

>shit taste detected

I justcwant
JJ
Foy
Maddie
G
feet in my face. At the same time

Ewwww no, but you on the other hand i wouldn't mind, faggot.

God I love wanking to Rachel Riley.

Yess. You see the other list here?

>Wah
>Stop liking girls that i don't like
>Wah
>Your taste is shit
>Wah
>I am a sad virgin that thinks trashtalking objectively pretty celebs is edgy
>Wah

yes we get it you like fucking children now fuck off

>underage detected and confirmed

wew lad

Posting some Mummy Willoughby. I'd find great comfort in being consoled by her and her tits

1/22

Fuck

2/22

But user, there is nothing wrong with liking girls his own age...
Let the summerboy dream in peace

3/22

4/22

Not my style

Ah ok. Sucking dry is ok too

nah sorry herman im not interested in guys ...unlike you who comes on here posting pics of women and then samefagging talking gay shit to yourself pretending to be multiple people

That's called spam and if you'd replace those pics with gore it wouldn't make any difference to the thread

More what I like

she has no tits now she is anorexic as fuck now

5/22

6/22

Take ten years off her age. Is she not much hotter?

Throw fran in there too to make 5, where would she fall in the first list?

7/22

fuck off you piece of shit pedo apologist

You sure user? I wouldn't mind a good blowjob from your mouth right now, i just woke up, didn't take my shower yet but you wouldn't mind huh?

I dunno, man I like older Holly. She has that MILFy charm about her nowadays and it fucking drives me mad. I'm just posting a mix of pics of her I jack off to

8/22

5th

9/22

can we get some Nicki posted?

>underage kiddie cant even link the reply
>underage confirmed

thanks for proving my point kiddie
MODS!!!

10/22

11/22

Some anons can be so dirty and lewd! It's disgusting!

Hm, I'd put her 2nd.
Feet would be 3rd

Hnnnnggg

I would love to have an user to jerk to Katy with me.

Right? Disgusting!

12/22

I just want to kiss and lick her neck and collarbone...

how about you go back to your trannie threads herman, no one here will miss you, not even you're split personalities.

13/22

Your daily remind that Taylor Swift puts all these hollywood cum dumpsters to shame.

Details on this? What's in the tape?

AHAHAHAHA

did the underage kiddie delete his post lol!!!

14/22

15/22

Yes! She so does, no one can't compete with such a Goddess!

implying you're better with all these lame images and attention whoring

>can't even link the reply
>thinks he deserves a (you)
>calls a 28yo underage
Is it fun being this retarded?
At least your gif was cute

daily reminder that taylor swift is a trannie and you are a faggot for posting "her"

16/22

she has the face of a trucker

17/22

Trips there so I gotta reply

Kik user?

add me. Kik is mannyhew.

18/22