Are Sikhs, dare I say it, "bro tier"?

Are Sikhs, dare I say it, "bro tier"?

Yes. I used to think they were just dirty shit skins until I actually looked into Sikhism more, they are based

They're capable of being bro tier
Less likely to explode than muzzies
More likely to poo in loo than hindus

The ones we have in the UK are usually decent, they assimilate well and have no love for big government

YOUR MAJESTY
YOU
MUST
DIE

>what are ya buying

yeah they are decent people. great stories too.

No. We have the highest sikh populatin outside of india. they almost always vote left

Fuck them.

If they stay in their country, sure.

I'm sorry about the well Sikh bros, they are good people. They integrate well into society without losing touch with their culture. My experiences with Sikh (all generally positive) reaffirms my belief in it being the tenets of Islam that is incompatible with coexistence. Islam has to dominate - this is not bad objectively - but lets not kid ourselves if we declare our western liberal values worth fighting for they wont be able to coexist in a Islamic dominated world.

lmao so butthurt

>falling for the sikhs are bros meme

they were bros because they were against muslims. the joke has gone too far.

they got pussified by your cucked country. These guys are the original turbinators of Muslims.

Any sufficiently small ethnic group can be bro-tier, because a small group has to assimilate with the rest of the population to a greater degree.

Sikhs are a small ethnic group in the Anglosphere everywhere but Canada, and are bro-tier everywhere but Canada.

>leaf's face when his defense minister is a sikh

Yes they're great. I wish more of them would come to Ireland instead of all these Muslims. Sikh's will shit and have the bants with you and are open to doing most things.

>UK
KEK. It's spelled as "P a k i s t a n"

never realised that if they give up with the 5 ghurkwaras and can't be arsed to grow their hair out and wrap it every day their family pretty much disowns them. Seems pretty harsh but I guess they survived by keeping a strong sense of identity.

Non-religious Indians and Middle-easterners are usually based as fuck but all the rest are just as shitty as their skin without one single individual exception.

They are /fa/ as fugg :D

This tbqh famalam

Sikhs are indeed approaching bro tier.

When the other poo in loos (Muslims and Hindu) mutinied the put them bitches down.

They always volunteered for the empire in numbers rivaling or even surpassing Rhodesia per capita. Australia btfo by Sikh volunteer rates.

They helped hold the skies of Britain against the Luftwaffe and died in their tens of thousands for a war they could have sat out no problem.

They walk around with daggers to kill Muslims, errrrr.... "Protect the weak (from Muslims)".

If all minorities were like the Sikhs there wouldn't need to b a race war now.

Sikhs are grear

Pains me to see ignorant cunts think that a sikh is a mudslime just because he wears a turban

No

Why do these fuckers buy so much milk?

On his way to the mattress store, because he thinks his bed is fucking his neck up senpai

They're pretentious assholes.

The hat is compensation.

forgot pic

fuck no

underrated post

I'm pretty sure your shitty, inferior Canadian culture turned them into leftists pussies.
The Sikhs I know in NorCal are badass farmers who don't take any shit whatsoever.
Whereas Japanese were interned in camps and had their farms stripped from them, the government didn't dare fuck with Sikhs because they knew Sikhs were some serious OG motherfuckers.