My girlfriend is cheating on me

My girlfriend is cheating on me.
>right now. I can hear her.

then why don't you do anything about it?
you have a mouth, use it, talk to her, stop wasting your remaining years. we don't reach 90years faggot

The door is locked. She hates it when I go into the bathroom while she's taking a shower.

then wait for her to finish, then
tell her that theres something that is bothering you and you think that she's cheating on you,
be straightforward to her dude, believe me, I've been there, 8x, don't waste time, it sucks,

also, can you explain
in what way you can hear her "cheating"?

Oh, I know for a fact she's fucking right now. The shower is on the other side of the wall. I can hear it very clearly.

It was girls night out last night. I fell asleep before she got home and woke up to the sound of her getting fucked in the shower. I haven't even got out of bed yet.

Go break down the door

>she's fucking right now
>getting fucked in the shower

you mean she's masturbating

and if there's someone inside there, then
then wait till she go out the bathroom,sheesh

BUST IN THERE AND JOIN IN

It is making you horny? At least a little?

Stop these cuck fantasies you faggot. Why would you even be there if your GF is currently fucking someone else?

Just tell Us O.P do you love cuck fetish?
Answer us, are you imagining there is a negro inside fucking your delicious girlfriend?

Post pics, faggot

It doesn't surprise me anymore. She knows I won't break up with her.

Call the police and tell them that a rapist broke into your house and that you think he's in the shower with your gf.

No. I hate it. I wish she wouldn't do it.
She says she loves me but really hates that I can't satisfy her sexually
>I have a 4.5 inch penis.

She only does this like once every 2-3 months. It isn't like it's a weekly thing.

I can't imagine a reality where this would happen to me..that wouldn't have me standing outside the bathroom door with a hammer..? I'd have kicked the door in and gone berzerk

This can't be real. Film or record something..

the only way forward is to kill them both OP

dude. that pic was taken April 26th?

fake and gay

i had a 4.5 inch dick when i was 12

then why couldn't you leave her?
does your relationship still make you happy?
Yes? CUCK
No? then be a man and leave her already.
it's better to be alone than to have someone that makes you feel ALONE

show us her nudes as revenge instead.

Rule#50

PostGf or KYS

yeah. it was the last time she slept with another guy.

if this isn't just gay fucking bait like I'm 90% sure it is listen up you fucking faggot:
if you have any balls at all attached to that tiny stick of yours you will wait outside the bathroom door. You will confront the man who steps out with your girlfriend by immediately meeting his face with your fist. Fast. You will knock him on the fucking ground and you will get on top of him and smash his fucking teeth in, and not stop until he is bleeding and screaming. No matter what your gf says or does. And after you're done, you'll stand up and tell your GF it's fucking over. That is it. That is what you will do. End of story.

ITT: things that never happened

>then why couldn't you leave her?
I love her
>does your relationship still make you happy?
I'm not a cuck.
>it's better to be alone than to have someone that makes you feel ALONE
She doesn't make me feel alone. She is a loving and affectionate girlfriend and she doesn't deprive me of sex. She's lets me have sex with her any time I want it. She gives me a blowjob every day.

She has never said no to me. Ever.

my girlfriend

take a picture faggot, get evidence

dubs confirms.

Is that you in the pic?

no. Some guy she brought home with her from the bar near the end of April.

The door to the bathroom is locked. They're still fucking.

So she's done this before? You realize at this point she isn't yours right? You are just an ATM with legs, and she a tape worm

>inshowercheating
>inmyfuckinghouse?
>hollow
>points
>clip
>emptied
>when
>door
>opens....

Record video with audio stupid faggot.

Realy? You have tools at home. Use them. USE THEM.

To be honest mate. Nice bait. Either you are pathetic, which may be the point here or you sucked that story straight from your ass. I have the feeling the two instances do the job.

Unless you are a doormat. She wouldn't bring fuck buddies with her (if it is even a real person) with the risk of you being there spoiling her fun.

If yes, congratulation, you are a dog. Nothing more or less.

are you fucking me right now? How can you snap a full frontal pic of her with another man, without them noticing you,
explain yourself or i call this bullshit

This. OP, end his fucking life. You have the legal grounds to do this. He is in your house, and in almost every state stand your ground laws allow you to pull this kind of shit legally. Beat his head in with something for christs sake. No one is allowed to fuck your girl in your own house

answer me dude, does she still makes you happy? your relationship, yes I know you love her, but are you happy?

You're just lying to yourself because she's hot as fuck. Find a less attractive girl who appreciates that she has a man at all and I guarantee you'll feel so much more fulfillled than with somebody who doesn't even respect you enough to cheat outside of your home.

They're both sleeping, friend.

Stop being a beta and rape that bitch and her lover. That will teach them.

I don't know why they feel the need to bring this shit on here lol

Yes, she's done this before. She does this once ever 2-3 months.

We've been together for just over 5 years. I'm not an ATM with legs. I deliver pizzas. She has a college degree finance and marketing and she makes more than three times what I make.

DO THIS FAGGOT,

of what? the wall? Can't you read?
I said that the door to the bathroom is locked.

>Go in there
>burst into the room
>grab the guy she's fucking
>beat the shit out of him
>establish dominance
>take off your pants
>finish what he started
>put your clothes back on
>dump her
>be alpha for once
>find another girl
do it OP and post something as proof

surprise threesome

Drop her and start improving your life

So you're just a total fucking loser?

>I deliver pizzas. She has a college degree finance and marketing and she makes more than three times what I make

>Sadlife

hate to admit it bud, your life sounds like a beta to me.

man, this is pathetic.

Dis

You just full of shit, didn't you say you can HEAR them fucking?

one thing is being born with a small dick, another one is being a small dick on purpose

No way that's her.

Ah so she's the one who's actually trying to move on with their life then. Sounds like you're on your way out, buddy. Start packing because you don't deserve her.

I can't believe they're still fucking. It's been over an hour.

They still fuckin?

>not fucking her guy first
That's the most important part of establishing dominance

just go in there and kill yourself already

Okay, this is fake

Bait confirmed

Yes the wall,so we can fucking hear it

Why can't you just leave her dude, Allowing your woman to be shared by other men, is the most lowest of low a man could do to his life.

Love doesn't have to be this way, and you can't just find it in just one person, You Love her that much but she's doesn't just as much as you do.

You have to wake up and face the fact that this is wrong and unhealthy, the longer you try to attach to her the more it will hurts at the end

that is not love dude, that's just a pathetic excuse because you don't have anybody else,
but it doesn't have to be in that way,

He actually has to invent a girlfriend to cuck him, because he is too much of a beta to get one in the first place.

You need a hobby that isn't shitposting.

Found the one pump chumps

fuck off cuck fantasist, dont believe a word of this shit.

It's like she's trying to get you to dump her because she views you as pathetic, but she doesn't have the heart to dump you. She's probably worried you won't make on your own without her or you'll kys

>mfw you made me realize I need to step my alpha game up

>inb4 OPs girlfriend is just washing her hair with pic related

Nobody fucks in the shower for an hour bro. Get all pruned up and unsexy. Shower sex is like 20 min max

Kys op

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER

You're probably right,

We're reaching levels of austism that shouldn't be possible.

Sorry OP but...
>room mate=/=girlfriend

>Weird fetishist makes up a thread

Just stop man. Jerk off to your own weird stories. Don't try to include us.

So did you say something when they left the bathroom?

Then move on bro. Dubs are trying to tell you something. Both of you aren't happy in this relationship. It's time to put the relationship out of its misery. You're holding on to something that already slipped from your grasp a long time ago