What was the moral of the story?

What was the moral of the story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vU9mI4fkiDo
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/251667-poll-most-black-people-prefer-all-lives-matter
therationalists.org/2016/07/13/why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5J13sSto8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QEHb-5s4jW4
economist.com/news/special-report/21572377-african-lives-have-already-greatly-improved-over-past-decade-says-oliver-august
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/1998-10/WUiS-GSRD-071098.php
newsreel.org/guides/race/whatdiff.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my favorite part of that scene is when the dumb woman tries to interject and both men tell her to shut up and let them continue the conversation.

They tell you at the end:

Hate is baggage
Life's too short to be pissed off all the time
It's just not worth it

In American History X, during the basketball scene, Derek Vinyard is willing to let a flagarant foul from the black player slide because it's "game point", to the chagrin of his white teammates. This demonstrates that Derek, despite his racial attitude, has principles that go beyond his prejudices.

THAT is filmmaking.

around blacks

never relax

If you give up on your ideals, innocent members of your family will pay the toll

don't blow smoke in a chimp's face

Don't trust a guy with a swastika to not fuck you in the shower because you called him out on his hypocrisy.

This. Derek had principles. Many other """white supremacists""" do not. They're white niggers.

>Violence brings violence.
>Bogging yourself down with dogma and ideology is bad
>most white supremacists are just as bad as niggers
>around blax, never relax

move over pussy, I got a real Nazi here

Be more specific?

>Scrunched up face
>Acting

What message was the writer/director/producer attempting to send to the audience with their film 'American History X'?

It was a Lenore reference you donut

>Lenore
who?

This is also reinforced with how he feels out of place with both the Aryan Nation guys in prison and with his old comrades after he gets out.

He lost the force of the dogma from it not being constantly reinforced.

There are exceptions to every rule, but those rules exist for a reason.

around blacks don't relax
last 5 minutes proved it

There was no Derek to insult the guy the way he did.

Blacks must be held accountable in order for them to improve as a community.

Basically: No chimping out.

A comic/mini series reddit wouldn't know

nogs gonna nog and some few whites whose parents were killed by nogs may become racist sometimes

It's unwise to date a Jew and bring him home for dinner if your son is a raging neo-nazi because your late husband was killed by cracked out niggers that he was trying to, for whatever reason, save.

Being a hateful person in a civilized country means you are a scapegoating child.

>nigs
>civilized
nope.

>white people beating blacks in basketball
shouldnt this movie be under fantasy?

that Rodney King was high as a kite when he was beaten by those cops

I know you're at least partially joking, but for the sake of discussion, you wouldn't be afraid of Steve Urkel following you down a dark alley would you? Speaking in broad terms like that is disingenuous.

>Steve Urkel is representative of the majority of black Americans

What dimension do you live in?

youtube.com/watch?v=vU9mI4fkiDo

What did he mean by this?

Guy below you has a point. That said, not all of them are bad but too many of the decent ones still stick up for the bad ones. If you want to rally around injustice, pick the right people to defend and pick your battles. I don't defend white trash when they do dumb shit, but to each his own.

You would be afraid of the average black male following you down a dark alleyway,

When did I say that? I would be scared if a ghetto looking hood rat was following me down the street. I'm just saying that hating all black people is disingenuous.

>inb4 "blacks are different than niggers" meme

5 fucking 5

>I'm just saying that hating all black people is disingenuous.
see

it means Edward Norton is one of the finest actors in Hollywood but a cunt to work with

This desu. They're right, too.
the majority of Sup Forums really needs to learn this lesson

Niggers will kill your family

>not watching the whole movie

Except most black people are in favour of ALL LIVES MATTER

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/251667-poll-most-black-people-prefer-all-lives-matter

So how does that play into your rule?

>Violence brings violence.

What?

>Father does his job
>Gets murdered

>Brother blows smoke in a nigger's face
>Gets murdered

So all you have to do is be white and you're by default being violent towards niggers?

Sup Forums babbies and alt-right don't follow actual rules, they just cherrypick or outright makeup statistics to reinforce their beliefs. right wing sjws.

das rite, colonist wite boi

>So how does that play into your rule?
Doesn't affect it at all.

>muh teeny tiny sample poll

I've asked 3 people and all 3 said you're a faggot therefore you're a faggot

>they're just like sjws gaiz!

I love the way he says this at the end. It's said so matter of factly, with a tinge of exhaustion, a young life wasted.

> but a cunt to work with

Story time?

That was at the very end of the movie though.

The violence part was the neo-nazi organization they were a part of that did violent things to blacks, you halfwit Sup Forums chimp.

>just like

You are the right wing version of SJWs, not "just like them."

what did they mean by this

Yes some dick head on 4 chan make up statistics that show in every country on the planet black people commit more crime per person than anyone else. Its a troll from 4 chan that does this.

>being in a group of like minded people is violence towards blacks
>having the occasional private concert with rowdy drunks is violence towards blacks

What movie were you watching?

Is Edward Norton actually his character from Birdman IRL?

>rejecting evidence

Ahh, a typical stormfag response.

K

Don't accept a culture that dehumanizes jews and blacks.

>rejecting evidence
Evidence like this?

>evidence
>a 1,000 sample poll

I REALLY hope you're joking about this.

Even if your one shred of "evidence" was proved to be fact, how does it disprove that guys post?

true. But I an also somewhat sceptical when they say ""it's in their blood to kill the White man"" and then proceed to deny the holocaust and give into """race-realism"""

that scene showed that whether you're brown, black, white, yellow, red, we can all agree that a woman should shut up

the real ending was supposed to be a scene with derek shaving his head after his brother got killed.

>it says "FACT:" in front of it so it must be true!!

I feel like those numbers change every time this statistic gets quoted, not just anecdotally, but when someone posts a picture claiming this as a fact.

In any case statistics without context are pretty meaningless. I know better than to move to Chicago or Detroit so I could give a shit.

>implying socio economic factors don't play into crime

They're actually cited with reliable sources.

Why are you using quotes like that this some new epic maymay?

It's in all humans blood to kill humans, its the one thing we have done as a species collectively.

what is race realism?

Norton got that hair transplant.

Secondly, this is also debunked by this

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

>implying socio economic factors don't play into race

>implying socio economic factors don't play into crime
What I posted doesn't suggest that at all. What I posted in fact proves that socio-economic factors play a huge role in intelligence/crime. What I posted also proves that race plays a role in intelligence/crime.

It states that not all black people want to bash your head in and """kill whitey"""

Because I'm white, do people assume that I'm part of the Aryan brother hood or some trailer trash?

No, because any sensible person would see that that is stupid.

Everyone except the media yes.

See

The first doesn't have any sources, and
So they might not be quite as reliable as you thought they were.

Not entirely. If you read the article, you would see.

Secondly

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5J13sSto8

>There are exceptions to every rule, but those rules exist for a reason.

Where does this imply ALL black people want to bash your head in?

>So they might not be quite as reliable as you thought they were
They are from various legit and reliable studies. The sources are legit. Have they been disproven since? Maybe, doesn't change the fact that you're a dumb cunt for saying the sources aren't reliable.

Then DONT trust the media.

There is a plethora of black people against BLM.

The media is lying to you, like it has done before.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QEHb-5s4jW4

The IQ test has been shown to be fruad for many years.

but yes blacks have the same IQ as whites hence they lived in palaces made of marble when white people brought them for an iron nail.

da bess

there's no jokes. Most people who aren't white or Asian simply aren't civilized and have no place in civilization. It never works out well either, but people are still clinging to the social dogma that everyone's the same.

Japanese didn't have electricity and we're still living in medieval like times during the 1800s, and yet they grew and improved with aid from western powers.

What's your point?

>robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/
>Average black IQs are steadily increasing over the past few decades
Disproves nothing in the infograph I posted.

>unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
>African immigrants on average are smarter than native blacks, but still less intelligent than native whites
Again, disproves nothing.

>The first doesn't have any sources, and
They all have sources.

>sources were disproven
>THEY'RE STILL RELIABLE TO ME!
>Y-YOU'RE A DUMB CUNT!!!
wew

T. I get all my information off of Sup Forums

Keep telling yourself that Jamal. Meanwhile blacks are at the bottom of the barrel in every stat everywhere they exist, because of their low IQs, whereas Asians and whites aren't. Of course, it's all just a coincidence and because of raycism!

>Socio-economic factors play a role
Yes, I know. Race is a factor as well.

did you watch the scene where they beat the shit out of everyone in the supermarket?

>I don't have a basic understanding of the english language

I know for a fact you have looked at neither the links that user posted or the sources so stop pretending like you disproved anything you fucking low life.

>sources have been disproven

>t-this doesn't count

Wew lad

>hurr durr wherez da context guys

13% of the population is responsible for half of the murders in this country. You can frame it however you want/blame whitey but at the end of the day there's a specific color of people pulling the trigger.

All those videos and articles do is claim that socioecomomic factors determine intelligence and crime rates. I never claimed they didn't.

Not in the UK they're not.

See Not to mention the economies in Africa are growing better

economist.com/news/special-report/21572377-african-lives-have-already-greatly-improved-over-past-decade-says-oliver-august

Japs are not niggers? They lived an isolated life on there island and didn't progress as fast as western Europe because of that. Unlike people on africa who never progressed out of the stone age.

The japs were not living in mud huts and selling each other for a lump of iron when western Europe met them.

>he's run out of arguments so he's just insulting me
WEW
E
W

Trailer Parks are actually incredibly safe places. No where near as dangerous as nigger ghettos.

No it doesn't.

If you read the evidence, this is false.

Also

>race

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/1998-10/WUiS-GSRD-071098.php

newsreel.org/guides/race/whatdiff.htm

>Blacks must be held accountable in order for them to improve as a community.

Why did you retweet that?