Celebrity edging thread 8: Edging is better than cumming

Celebrity edging thread 8: Edging is better than cumming.

YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING LOSERS WHO CAN'T GET PUSSY IN REAL LIFE - NONE OF THESE WOMEN WOULD EVER BE WITH YOU OR EVEN GIVE YOU A SECOND GLANCE - I HOPE YOU FEEL SAD WHEN YOU'RE JERKING IT TO WOMEN SO FUCKING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. MAYBE IF YOU WERE DECENT HUMANS YOU WOULD BE HAVING REAL SEX INSTEAD OF CUMMING TOGETHER IN A THREAD LIKE FUCKING BASEMENT LOSERS WHO DON'T SHOWER AND SLEEP IN THEIR OWN CUM STAINS

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

I'd rather edge than cum, cumming just ruins the pleasure.

Those are pretty great dresses.

Can't tell who's the bigger loser, this guy or the stutterer.

If you can not keep stroking after you cum, you are weak, your bloodline is weak and you will not survive the winter.

That feeling of getting right to the edge... then backing off...oh god...

Wish the leaker had more info on this.

>herman forgets to include himself when he is talking about who is the biggest loser

kek
he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

:( weak bois like me don't deserve to survive

what makes you think thats here

How can you be sure it's not the same one?
>puts on tinfoil hat in slow motion

Exactly user, a few seconds of pleasure are not worth a long time of being in heaven.

I'm on day 3 here.

>herman talking to himself again

kek

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

this is very interesting. how do you know this?

Yes! It's so good, knowing that a single stroke could send you over, yet you resist the urge...

Awww yes you do, you're a good and devoted worshiper. :)

fuck the thread, im here for quads

>herman talking to himself again

kekkles

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

It was on the list and was dropped by the guy. He had no info on it only that he was told it was her. I don't think it's her personally.

Days and days and days... oh fuck...

because its been happening for years and mods have confirmed it

:3 thanks I was just playing, I wish I could edge for days tho

please stop talking to yourself herman
that guy above is herman/marinafag

Not stopping anytime soon. :)
You can if you want to.

I want to suck your edging cock so bad.I live for pleasing Tay worshippers and I live for tasting precum. My question is could you resist now blowing in my wet mouth while you stare at Taylors lips and imagine theg are the ones sucking your cock.

I love the challenge of holding back for Taylor

What's the source of this info?
>inb4 he just links to 2 random posts and crappy pasta again

The answer is no, you fucking tease.

:)

I think I will! Not happening, I'm not into that

Did you go through your Lauren folder or are these shitheads around preventing you from contributing more?

its well known to the old fags here that herman spends all day in here doing this, but i guess you must be new around here

Mmm beautiful ropes, Im picturing them painting Taylors beautiful face.

Not yet, i can post Emma W too, i have a lot of Her.

What an amazing load... wow...holy fuck...

she looks like a man in drag in that one

Are you the user with like 30000 pics?

this is herman samefagging
sorry buddy but if you cant see that this is all the same guy talking to himself about his gay shit then you need to kill yourself and stop trollin

Yes.

I'm going to edge all day for Taylor.

Nice, always wanted to met you :)

I love the shot in this one of average female next to goddess.

how about you jump off the edge of a building faggot

And at some point it was well known that you need to sacrifice a lamb to the gods in order to get rain on your crops.
I've been around for a few years now, not an oldfag but you'd think by now i would have found it, so i'll ask again. Source on this "Herman" dude?

taylor isnt female she is a shemale

As you should!

:)

More if you have user!

Never even noticed. Never see other people in the pic with her...

herman kys please

>Kaley-Cuoco-Naked-Leaked

Got more Emma than I can handle, Lauren is good for now, maybe pick another rarely posted one after. You are great help in starting new folders

You should, it's amazing to see how boring they look next to Goddess.

he posted a soundfile on vac explaining all about himself and why he does it about 4 months ago, most people here saw it and lol'd at him about it

I will suck and jerk that cum out of you user, I I promise you wont regret it. Just picture Tay's soft hands doing the work mine are doing stroking and sucking, queue up a slideshow of Taylor and just stare closely, intently at each picture of her beauty while I rythmically pump your meat into my wet mouth.

I'm fapping hard now. Thanks.

You think i am "herman" too...
I am sure some of those are the same user, just pointing out the flaw.
So, i'll ask again. Other than the shitty copy paste i bet you found from someone else, what is your source on that "herman" dude?

Good, i don't know who tho, name one and i'll see if i have Her.

Pic related is rarely posted. :)

Edge away babee

Herman is the one copypasta-ing. It's the only thing that explains why he gives a shit about any of that.

meh

gorgeous soles.