Rekt/gore : new webms edition

rekt/gore : new webms edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2618797/Watch-The-shocking-moment-man-throws-neighbour-s-baby-air-argument-water-heater.html
youtu.be/rRGh-7GLn3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well, relatively new, anyways

HAHAHAHAHHAHA LOL GOOD ONE

That cop didn't really finish school, did he?

what he do? he seems sorry what about what he done...

Fuckin kek did that all the time on gta San andreas

well, when you belong to an exclusive clique that prides themselves in fashionable uniformity, you can't just ignore remissive behavior like this

Raped some girl

When you stop on the freeway, you get rear-ended.

That quad driver actually got charged of attempted murder. The cop survived tho. This is from Finland.

I see this all the time - what's the story?

no idea just posting shti

Holy fuck, look at her try and reach for her throat at the end, only for there to be no hands there.

Funny how the brain works.

post the most distrubing thing u have i will dump some of mine

reminds me of fargo

lol fukin fake

I mean, this is a gore thread but if I have seen a pretty humane why to go out this tops my list for quick death.

>new webms edition
>Starts with stale old shit

the dude getting beat was crashed into by the guy the cops were chasing

Communism is great!!!

fuck that is FUBAR

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2618797/Watch-The-shocking-moment-man-throws-neighbour-s-baby-air-argument-water-heater.html

When I would see someone doing that, I would first rip his fucking head off, bath in his blood and then eat his fucking organs.

its on live leak, they said he was a hitman I don't speak spic,

Didnt leave a tip

I'm writing this post before I lurk the thread.
If there is nothing new ITT I will leave Sup Forums for year.

Wish me luck, both ways.

The guy doing the chopping looks like he is doing it in a rage, the guy must have done something horrible to get this done to him.

lol harleys

Don't mind me fellas I'm just lurking and looking at thumbnails. I can't stomach this shit so I never open the webms

Wow. Fucking super man over here.

Are you posting this from jail retard?

There always a pun to niggers.

I wonder if he "experienced" anything after it went kaboom. Like an extremely brief "BANG" right before the nothingness. Even for a half-milisecond.

Thanks. I knew that little fucker deserved it.

fuck, that's horrible

Dirty niggers

I doubt it like i said earlier this is a fast humane way to die, something I'm surprised to see.

Hope he gets fucked in the ass

Smells like a tumblerina to me.

Christian tried to convert to Muslim

The eyes moving to the click of the detonator right before his head pops off. Gave me chills....

14 year old tumblerina i'd say

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2618797/Watch-The-shocking-moment-man-throws-neighbour-s-baby-air-argument-water-heater.html

Thanks - good to know. Way more trivial than I had imagined.

Also, hate the give the Mail a click.

So cinematic, it's kind of beautiful.

Fucking manlet can only beat up a girl.

I'm gonna remember that move.

what if they were both dudes?

what if the one that looked like a female just got done hitting that guy and you didn't see?

real psychopath shit right there

All cops are pigs, just sad that the cop didn't die in that crash.

>new webms

does anyone else hate sadists? its like a fucking disease. how could you stand by and let your associate beat someone in front of you and think its ok? and why did that pussy not get up? dont cling to life or you'll be weak.

Whats with niggers and dicks?

>how could you stand by and let your associate beat someone in front of you and think its ok?

I'm not ok with it but I wouldn't do shit tho, it's none of my business.

Attention all black people, this is why white people don't like you. You are all the same when put under pressure. Why I don't use black doctors or support black businesses.

Do you niggers actually believe this shit? Fuck sake all 4channers are pigs, and thus deserve death

look how short those folds are. dumb ass niggers

you chose THAT to respond to? your dad probably did that to your mom at least a few times.. whatabout people getting their hands cut off? how will you cut his head off and organs out, what would you use? i think youre full of shit

They are literally all the same, the genetic variance with in their population groups is tiny.
Mostly because they are inbred.

100 IQ normal who ever wrote that must not know that a 100 score is actually an above average test score.

Someone actually responded to that post.
Yikes...

context

look at you

>hate the give the Mail a click

Grow the fuck up.

now a days it is because we have so many goddamn stupid ppl

more

this isnt disturbing nigga, have u watched those cage drowning or that pilot's immolation? compared to those, this is actually the least painful way to go by isis standards. those butter knife beheadings creep me the fuck out

You know what's going on? no, you don't, so shut the fuck up whiteknight defending random cunt.

/lit/ leave. Also kek

Nah when something like that would really happen in front of you, you'll just ignore the event and go about your business

:)

She's so overwhelm with anger and fear that she doesn't even know what to do next.

How is that possible?

youtu.be/rRGh-7GLn3Q

Fucking kek

>magic

LMFAO

This shit is so fake