>be in love with a girl wich is far beyond what I could ever get
>girl is a smart, joyful and funny 9/10 qt3.14
>girl seems to have a lot of money and a "perfect boyfriend"
>fast forward to this day
>be 21
>girl still is with her perfect boyfriend for more than 5 years now
>still be unconditionally in love for that girl
>didn't feel anything for anyone else for more than 4 years now
>sometimes speak with her via facebook (when she responds)
>I know that i'm a cringe worthy 5/10 guy
>I just want to kill her boyfriend

What can I do to supress the anger Sup Forums ?
Also I have some cringey anecdotes about attempts I made to tell her what I felt if interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/elrnAl6ygeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill the boyfriend

she will never love you just kill her boyfriend and rape her, keep her in the basement until you get v&

kill him,go for it

you will get her,pal

This

>Story time!

I know it's not easy but let her go. She would never feel the same way about you and therefore she's not worth of your feelings Bro.

OP here.
The worst is that the only two times I met him, he was really nice to me. It's a smart guy with a very good sense of humor.
It's not that I don't hate him, if I was in a dark room with him and nothing that I can do would ever be known, I would tear off his neck with my own teeth without any hesitation.

Wow, dude. I had the same experience in high school but then I realized I wasn't the perfect guy for her. I was deeply infatuated with her but she was happy and, really, the guy she was with was a better choice.

And she was never a bitch. She was respectful, kind, but knew how to not lead me on without being cruel. It wasn't until later that I realized most girls don't really bother to do this or are unwilling.

Eventually, I just made peace with it. I fell in love with someone else down the line. You probably will too.

It hurts, though.

that's why she is nice at you,for self defence
just off him and burn his corpse
no one will ever know

Get over it. You need to realise that theirs more out there. 80%of people put on a facade. People you think are happy ..might not be. People you think have money..are probably broke.

This girl that you think is awesome...might not be personally.

You need to worry about you. Thats it. Good or bad. If you want to chat her up....DO IT. But you need to allow yourself to let it go. Ive fucked a lot of fat girls. A lot. And im not fat. Im short :(
Some were cool. Some werent. I want to get with a super model..but it might not happen. But ive had fun.

The reason that the "perfect guy" got this girl your talking about... Is because he didnt give a fuck what happened to begin with. Stop worrying. THINK about what your doing/saying. And stop being a cringy twat. Have some fun

OP here

>the guy she was with was a better choice
>She was respectful, kind, but knew how to not lead me on without being cruel

Are you me ?

>It hurts, though
I'm in pain for 4 years now you know, and at the same time I can't help it but thinking about her.

>one time we talk at lunch break while she is waiting for her boyfriend
>comes to tell her that I can draw her portrait if she wants me to
>she politely refuses
>her boyfriend comes our way
>I leave asap cause I'm a weirdo
>still draw her portrait some days later
>I draw the portrait by outlining one of her picture I downloaded from facebook
>don't know shit about colors or shadows, just make the line
>it's monday
>come across her in a high school corridor
"Hey girlname ! I have something for you haha !"
"What ?"
>give her the shitty drawing
"Oh.. Mh.. Thanks user !"
>she continues to walk
>I feel happy atm
>then can't stop thinking about the scene endlessly
>start to understand that I'm a fucking cringey weirdo

damn man. you're selfish. don't let yourself get worse and do something about it. you say you're in love? loving someone means caring for their wellbeing. which you obviously don't.

For me loving someone means wanting to be with that person each day until you die.

I told you it was the same fuggin experience, man. Or close enough.

I'm kinda tripping right now because reading the rest of your responses is like a walk down a pretty miserable time of my life.

SO. The takeaway: it gets better/you'll love again. You just can't let yourself wallow. It's natural to do so but if you cave it really creates more misery and a self-perpetuating state of sadness.

Also, don't kill the perfect fucking bf asshole. He's being 100% cooler than most guys would be. Really. It doesn't sound like these two deserve anything bad to happen to them. Once you have a few run-ins with actual sociopaths who enjoy screwing people up for shits and giggles, then it puts things in perspective.

You gotta get out. Throw yourself into your career/studies, a hobby or hanging out with friends. I will tell you that the latter works the best in terms of getting over a girl but not everyone enjoys socializing.

Thanks user.

Got you, bud.

You did what you thought was right at the time, i bang 6-10 exclusively, one time i took hom the literal hottest girl from a packed club that was having a major event, so she was like a skinny Aphrodite

She was artsy so after i drunkenly called her for some sex at like 1am one time, she hated me, i knew i was in deep for this girl, mixed with ny molly binges of that time, i thought i out right loved her

To apologize i dropped off a drawing I'd done that had some poetry with it, with some flowers I'd picked on the way to her place (it was a sunday late afternoon all flower shops closed)
Left it by her front door. I kinda thought later this bitch is gonna think im stalking her, but regardless, i knew what i was doing, it was a last effort to show her she meant more to me than simply having a vagina.. anyone worth ur time would appreciate this effort, no matter how shit the drawing u did

I know if someone randomly gave me a piece od shit art I'd be glad they were thinking of me, it's rare for people to make such an effort, not to mention i travelled via bus and train and shit just to get there

Fighting the urge to shit post and give /wholesome/ advice here. I'm an older fag now than most that post, and I'm not a basement dweller anymore either. I've got a white picket fence government sanctioned nuclear family, but I went through largely the same thing as you in my summerfag days.

First things first, it's not easy. You've got to grab your own nuts and take control of them. More than likely (and by that I mean you have a better chance of being bit by a shark in a forest) you will never, ever get this girl. So just cry your last cry, and grab your fucking nuts and go. Find something else in life, your studies or work as another user said. Improve yourself instead of laying around lamenting on things that will never happen like a spoiled kid. Learn a new language, take up an interesting hobby, hit the gym. Turn yourself into her perfect boyfriend, but find another set of tits to target. I could go on and on but you get what I'm saying. Move on, forget about her, and work on you.

youtu.be/elrnAl6ygeM watch this video, watch it everyday and take it to heart. You're a faggot, a loser, change yourself.

Much love Sup Forumsro, hope you can get through it.

You are like little baby. Watch this.

>16
>ausfag
>high school
>meet beautiful Swiss student studying in Australia for a year
>we instantly click
>fast forward a month
>we start going out
>I've always been a depressed piece of shit
>eventually I open up to her, I feel emotion for the first time in years with her
>she is amazing, beautiful, funny, clever and mature
>young love
>she becomes my world and I adore her
>final year of high school creeps up
>self hatred.jpg
>I fuck another year up
>end up working part time as a laborer in a pipe yard
>pay is good, things work out with part study, part work
>save enough and book to visit her for a month over Christmas
>she leaves July that year
>destroyed.jpg
>school goes averagely
>start working full time after school finishes to save a bit more money before my trip
>the trip is amazing, all the concerns about long distance vanished in that month
>but I'm not /sorted/
>need to work out my future (our future)
>me going back to Australia near tears our young hearts in two
>the distance degrades our relationship until catastrophy this year

Now, I'm here today. Still, after 2 months apart, it's like just yesterday I was hugging her and having the best time of my life so far. I've always been a troubled young man, but everything disappeared with her. I was so determined to move to her, to work things out. I'm just taking the time to work on myself, improve my flaws and not repeat my mistakes in another relationship. I'll probably, for a long time, ponder the thought that I might bump into her again... some day. Maybe we could try again. It's been my plan for a while to move to Europe.

Best of luck user. We here know many feels.

Lmao he would probably beat the shit out of you if you even tried. Doesn't work like that irl kiddo. If he lifts he will confirm kill you first.

Get out more. Attend Scandinavian festivals, especially. Lots of young, smart, 10/10 qt3.14 Aryans. I attended one yesterday in Estes Park, Colorado, and if I didn't already have a gf, I would have been there all day flirting with the hundreds of qt Norse dames that were there. Plus, it's just a cool place to hang out and look around.