When was the last time you made a girl cry?

When was the last time you made a girl cry?

What did you do wrong?

>

It's, "what did I do right!"

Dumped her.

Rammed her asshole too hard.
>Kept going.

>do wrong
lol. Told her she was a slut for getting fucked and sucking a dick as a teenager and made her walk over a mile to get me a six pack of shitty Bud Ice.

Defended myself against my boss trying to write me up for using sick time. If an employee defending their right to use earned sicktime makes her cry, she shouldn't be a manager.

This morning. I yelled at my wife because she makes a fuck load of noise in the morning, but when she sleeps I creep around like a ninja.

Somehow still ended up apologizing, mainly just to shut her the fuck up.

>implying you need to do something wrong to make the average girl cry

You're right, fucking pussy of a manager

made her cum really hard

I wasn't talking to this girl at the time. She eventually convinced to meet up with her and talk. She was crying a little bit saying how much she missed me and things have sucked without me around.

I guess when it last rained if we are going off your image logic.

Fuck of you piece of human garbage. Kill yourself

I used another sick day right after too. Got texts from college's after I went home telling me she was "visibly upset" all day. Gimme a fuckin' break.

Broke up with her

she probably had some personal shit going on and the argument was just stressful on top of that. you're not that important to her.

Who gave her this job, if she can't even handle simple situations like this?

Cheated on her.

when inserted my 7 in penis in her tight vag, god she screamed from pain and her eyes filled with tears, so I had to proceed with only fingering.

>be dating girl
> Tell her I'm leaving the country and we will never see each other again
> Starts bawling uncontrollably
> Got an hour to kill before I have to leave for the airport
>bang the her one last time as she cries
>listen as she moans and sons at the same time
> She cums
> She started crying harder and louder after she realizes this would be the last time we do it!
> It comes time for her to say goodbye and me to go
> She can barely say goodbye and I leave her forever.

Me? Nothing.
She cheated on me and now she feels bad about it. I think its pure ego tho but whatever, she should be feel shit after that.

who gave you the right to interact with other people if you cant even understand emotions. sociopaths belong in a mental institution.

meant for

I though being a sociopath was just not caring about others emotions, not being unable to understanding them...

Sadly I was given this right on birth. People, especially women being emotional like this annoy me

>laying in bed
>newly ex gf video calls
>new non-gf answers
>new phone who dis
>crying shitstorm

I made my daughter cry because I took her out of the bathroom so my wife could take a shower in peace.

I know, I'm an asshole.

no its literally being unable to feel your own emotions thus not understanding what life is like if you have emotions, thus being annoyed at people for having them. see and you cant even explain this to sociopaths, because they will just be like "why is this person whining, what a retard"

Told the girl she's a horrible person and she should kill herself

Told her that I liked my mom's bean recipe better than hers.

So does that mean people that just show no remorse for others and their emotions, while still being able to have and feel emotions, are just shit people and can't hide behind the crutch term of being a sociopath?

We've been hiring nothing but snowflakes and morons.

thats antisocial personality disorder

I told her we're not getting back together... poor gal...

Tell her to prepare your beans after dinner tonight to make up for all the shotty beans she served you in the past!

She needed to borrow a shirt, and she's a little (a lot) bigger than I am. I wear baggy mediums so when I heard her say she needed a medium I asked "In what brand?!"

Friday night.
Fucked her and said well, you can go home I'm about to sleep

How is having an anti-social personality a disorder?

When we got back from her abortion

Broke up.

are you trying to defend your shitty personality? we live in a social world, if you wanna behave like an ass, society is not gonna want you to be part of it. go live in a forrest then.

Then it's propably all nice with the atmosphere around your staff...

I'm just asking why it's a disorder, isn't it just a shitty personality? We are arguing the same thing here...I don't need to defend my shitty personality I already know it's shitty! Also I can still pretend I care it's not hard, I got into society quite well.

Wiped my dick off on her teddy bear

>When was the last time you made a girl cry?
The last time was when I beat the shit out of her.

>What did you do wrong?
Not having money or status so no option to demand sex from her.

>joke about my friends girlfriends flat chest behind her back
>friend knows she thinks i'm attractive
>he tells her best friend i made fun of her titties to make me look bad
>her best friend tells his girlfriend
>she literally has a mental breakdown
>her friend calls me to her room
>girlfriend screams and cries in my face
>i can't say anything because i'm pretty shocked
>never seen a girl freak out like this
>stand there with a big grin on my face (lmao)
>her friend calls me an asshole for laughing

A few weeks later i fucked her best friend. I don't know if she ever found out but if she did she probably killed herself.

She was crying because she's a 9 year old Thai girl you sick fuck. You were going back home.

well personality disorders are just variations of brains that dont work the way they should be working, like they differ from the average brain. but as there is no prototype brain, everyones brain varies from the norm a little, so i guess there are people who have sociopathic and anti-social tendencies but wouldnt be considered mentally ill, because it isnt so severe, but if your brain behaves radically different from average brain in a way that makes you a threat for yourself or others, then its a mental disorder

man up faggot

>talking to female friend of mine
>get on to the topic of relationships
>after awhile she straight up asks if I like her or not
>'no'
>keeps pushing me about it, convinced that I secretly do and refuse to admit it
>really really don't, not at all interested in being in a relationship with this girl
>'it doesn't even matter if you do because I'm not interested'
>yeah but I actually don't
>starts crying for whatever the fuck reason while continuing to say it over and over again
>what the fuck
>fast forward a year to right now
>she hardly speaks to me anymore even though she was the one who started this bullshit can keep her emotions in check like an adult

>be me
>primary school
>Around 9 years old
>open door for class
>get bored
>leave door to close
>girl behind door
>door slams in girl's face
>nose bleed
>teacher asks who was supposed to keep the door open
>notme.jpg
>girl gets sent home
>don't see girl for 2 weeks
>broken nose

That's the worst thing I've done to a girl as of yet

I talked to her about the irrationality of her behaviour and made her realize she was the one that was wrong. Then, she started to cry.

That's the only argument I won with my gf, tottaly worth it!

I helped Trump win the 2016 presidential election.
Get rekt Hillary

yeah what a bitch for liking you

A girl actually liked you? Fuck sake man, tough luck
I hope she cried for days.

triggered

> watching tv with my gf.
> fucking greys anatomy.
> endure for about 30 mins.
> canttakethisshitanymore.mpeg
> fuck this show! *browses Sup Forums in the phone*
>out of nowhere she starts crying.
>wut?
> you dont want to share my pasttime user baaaaaawl.
> ok speedrun megaman x with me and i will watch greys anatomy with you
> she goes silent.
>bitches be crazy

same here

nice one.

She was indian. I was going to a clubmed.

During Anal

so my gf is super emotional n last week I asked her to stop leaving lights on n save electricity. well apparently its not what I said its the way I said it.

Edgyfag. You don't deserve friends.

Was it big and white?

What's the most against the grain immoral thing you have done user, I'm sure you are capable of neglecting empathy aswell!

I stopped talking to this girl i was close with because she got a bf and she came up to me one day and was crying telling me i was her best friend...haven't talked to her since Kek

I'm a teacher.
In year 13, two of the five final examinations are oral ones, meaning I know the mark pretty much immediately following the presentation.

She needed a passing grade - any passing grade. Barely passing would have done the job, and I knew she was unsure as to whether she'd manage.

I'm not really allowed to tell her how she's done, but I did it anyway, because she exceeded the required mark by a lot.

Result: Happy tears.

i told her she had a spider in her hair she she didn't. she was high af.

Should have made her come after class to boost her grade!

Nothing I just like to make my girlfriend cry her pain amuses me

I bought my sister a really nice guitar for her birthday and she blubbed for hours

Did her name start with M?

That's just not even true.
A sociopath doesn't empathize with other people. They don't care about how another person is feeling. They themselves do have emotions though

Antisocial personality disorder is the technical term for a sociopath/psychopath. They're the same thing

I hit my girlfriend a lot during sex because shes into it. Whips, chains, spanking, hitting, all that. She cries from that fairly often. Aftercare is important.

Last night.
Asked her if she could dish.

i have like 12 mental illnesses so ya.

During sex do you hit her and then when she starts crying you gently put your hand around her face and say, "shh shh it's okay baby", then when she thinks you're being nice, you do it again.

Damn, that's hot.

IDK, all I did was vote...

2 days ago, gf cries because I'm half a world away doing engineering when she's working in a jungle country. Our lives are dictated by politics.

And another one....

>grill i was kinda dating saw me hooking up with 2 other chicks
>make idiot mistake of doing it right infront of her
>she leaves the house party we were at in a crying rage
>proceeds to hit up my phone with angry text messages till about 5/6 AM

Ive now given up most of my cheating ways,but thats the lowest ive made a grill feel.

I made a girl cry while operating on her in the ER.

She still said thanks at the end

guitar name?

Had to say goodbye to her. I hope not forever.

What are they odds that two people who know the same person would find each other on a chezchian water pipe board?

It was my wife and we got into a fight.

month or two ago
told her how much i cared about her

I kicked her in the cunt. It's been like 12 years though

You sound like a good dad and a better husband.

I don't think i've ever made a girl cry lmao

told her kids are the wrong color

well empathy is the ability to put yourself in the shoes of someone else and recognise how you would feel in their situation. we have so called mirror neurons which dublicate the effect a situation would have on us when we watch someone else in that situation. thats why we cry at movies, feel second hand embarrassed etc. sociopathic brains dont work like that, and there are different variations as to why, but a lot of sociopaths genuinely dont feel any emotions when they are in situations that would make other people feel something, thats why they are "cold and manipulative". this is also the reason why some sociopaths become serial killers, because they have such a reduced ability to feel emotions that they have to do something really really extreme that would freak a normal person out, but it makes them feel just a little bit while they usually feel nothing.

>be me
>about four months ago
>meet 6/10 girl at a christian camp
>none of us are christian at all
>Kek
>we get it on, wont hurt trying to hook up with her
>she is infatuated by me
>forward to a week ago
>she confronts me with relationship
>tell her i aint into her
>she gets mad
>still kept her nudes
>now i miss her
>get sad every time i fap to her pics
>mood swings in two secs
>pic related

One in a billion

today. we argued about our relationship.

Not sure why I screencapped this.

Provide noodles

I flew a drone into my wife.

Hi dad.