Will America be white in 10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/08/14/world/americas/14iht-census.1.15284537.html?_r=0
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but the flag youll raise will be

You cheeky cunt.

I was concerned, then I saw the flag and realized it was an ausbro yanking my chain.

by 2042 white won't be the majority

I thought the prediction was 2050?

Is that obama?

No, it'll be a hispanic country by then and whites are a minority

It's a bitter and jagged pill to swallow, but I think that Brazil guy is right...

America isn't going out with a bang. It's going to simmer in a stew of vaguely-mexican looking mullattos.

Brazil 2.0

Do I like it?

No.

Will I retreat into ever shrinking white areas? Probably.

for every interracial couple, I could show you two homogenous couples.

nytimes.com/2008/08/14/world/americas/14iht-census.1.15284537.html?_r=0

All I see is two white people

you cucked by Muslims German!

>White kids already a minority in the US
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

America was never white

RETARD ALERT
RETARD ALERT

And what would your point be?

germany has a lot more whites than usa

Yes. American-white.

I feel like racemixing is only degenerate if the minority race comes out superior.

I'm half white, half beaner and preach whiteness. I have 0 redeeming beaner qualities, celebrate 0 beaner holidays, and speak 0 beaner languages.

But yet I'm more white than some of these SJW cucks.

>Native Americans
>white
Pick one

Ask yourself this, which people are sexually preferred? What traits do these sexually preferred people have? After 1000 years of selection, what traits do you believe are dominant?

Reminder, for every "coal burner" there are 10 people that just aren't attracted to "non white", this isn't even strictly for white people.

Logic, people, logic: the natural slayer of hysteria.

>I'm half white

But but I'm more white than 100% white people right?

Why do you people keep posting this?

whites built america. The feather heads didn't eve have a written language. They were more like animals than people.

I may be half beaner, but my understanding of the English language is superior to yours.

Just for that, I'm gonna go out and impregnate 37 white girls.

Why your state counts shitskins as white and what can you do about it?

hint: there is nothing you can do

>Logic, people, logic: the natural slayer of hysteria.

Ok let's use logic:)

White people have babies at X rate

Hispanic people have babies at 5X rate

>this stupid dumbass doesn't know people have kids at different rates. He thinks somehow whites will come out on top. But ignores the fact whites will soon be a minority. How does that make sense?

I want whites to experience everything they subjected others to...

Fucking EVERYTHING, let it come full circle I won't give a flying fuck

"""white""" girls

As white as you I guess

race mixing is not as big of a problem as you cucks make it out to be.

fpbp

Yeah you know that's always what the non whites say

Why is that?

White fertility waxes and wane, and like it or not most Hispanics are actually white (albeit like Italians) and just so happen to be in a growth period. Most migrants assimilate and follow more western fertility rates after a few generations.

Don't get me wrong, lines need to be drawn, London is beyond help (literally voting based on in group preferences) and southern states of America have issues, but if a minority is consistently less than 5% they almost never cause trouble. When they're 10% and aren't insular (Chinese, Vietnamese, Arab) they even merge and can create interesting pigeon cultures.

Maybe all I'm saying is haha sucks to be American, besides Italian/Greeks we have no cultures that surpass the 10% level.

Ok, so when do we get a bunch of technology given to us and taken to a country far better than our own?

>and like it or not most Hispanics are actually white
t. Pablo Jose Alvarez Rodriguez
Nice Australian proxy.

Im white.
There is nothing wrong with mixed race people. In fact there is nothing wrong with black or brown people. What I do have a problem with is retards and violent people, a lot of which happen to be black. If a "whitewashed" nig has a kid with a white person, it's not some horrible crime which must be stopped. That's just absurd. Idiots need to stop breeding though.

You're absolutely right

But this is the problem we find ourselves in:

If something is not done soon, we are going to see an ENTIRE demographic take over. Whites, who made this country what it is will become a tiny minority in under I a very short ammount of time

Wow. It waxes and wanes? Did you learn that in 6th grade along with the moon? Obviously the go up and down. But specific things cause them to go up. It's not like the turning of the seasons which is guaranteed. Populations don't have to ever rise again