Anyone got more of Alison Brie?

Anyone got more of Alison Brie?

there are none

are you fucks retarded? She just released a show where she is nude twice in the first episode. If you nigglets actually paid for shit you wouldn't be so left out of society.

Bump for leaks

Looks like we got us a tough guy.

He's right though. Stop living under a rock.

>I'm right

Shit I'd be happy with the bra leaked preview getting posted without the text on it just to know they're still in play.

What's the show

bump

The show is GLOW,

two nude scenes in first episode, one in bright locker room talking but camera is zoomed out though you can perv enough and another having sex in a darker room but you can still see despite the horrible angles.

they're ok and already online, so learn to internet bitch

Glow on Netflix. She's full on topless in like the first 10 mins

She looks thin and different

The fuck is up with this broads neck

HNNNNNNNNNNG

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

NO!
SLEEP!
TIL BRIE LEAKS!!

She ruined her tits when he lost weight.

This is the one I want to see leaked the most. Mad Men brie is best brie.

Is the show GLOW any good?

No. It's barely adequate. It's full of anti-conservative, pro sjw propoganda and isn't a bit slightly funny because it was written by women for women.

All the attractive chicks on the show are dressed down, and don't get naked in any meaningful way.

In my opinion, it is. Marc Maron and Betty Gilpin are pretty great in it. Brie's character kind of annoys me though. Overall a solid 7.5-8/10

Thanks for the feedback, I'll give it a try.

Seems to me like you went into it thinking it was going to be something that it obviously wasn't. I didn't get the notion at all that it was overly pandering to any one group whether it be feminists, wrestling fans or any others. It was kind of just a cut and dry drama/comedy about an all womens wrestling organization in the 80s.
And the comedy was applicable equally to both genders.

I fucking hated wrestling when I was a kid, and I hate this forced 80s nostalgia crap. I can only stand a little of Maron a couple times a week as it is, and have no boners for brunettes, so I couldn't give less fucks about Alison brie or watching this show.

But I watched it anyway and it was fucking good.

Dickcheese a few posts up who needs positive reinforcement for his ideology everywhere he looks isn't who it was written for. And if dipshit was actually alive at the time, or even remotely familiar with the decade, it was a kneejerk ultraconservative cultural shift in reaction to all the hippie shit of the late sixties and seventies, so yeah, people were that fine with talking like that and acting like that. We had no fucks to give about being culturally insensitive, didn't give a shit then, don't give a fuck now again.

It was good, despite my going into it not liking anything about it. ...even if it does throw way more modern day therapy talk and entertainment-improv meta dithering in casual conversation, into an era where we didn't do that shit at all.

Bump for the dump

Sam is hilarious though

Agreed. His portrayal of the douchebag coke addict who's just doofy enough to like is pretty spot on.

yeah
>in her prime

WE WANTED TO SEE THIS JEW BITCH NAKED 7 YEARS AGO, NOT NOW THAT HER CUNT IS DRIED UP AND HER TITS AND SAGGING!!!FACT!!!

>1910s: culture shifts right wing cause wwi

>1920s/1930s, culture loosens up gets rich goes wild, starts building the most amazing & beautiful shit ever, market crashes & trickles-down, cultural collapse

>1940s/1950s/early 1960s: wwii slaps a band-aid on it with a huge socialized cash injection funding everything under the sun (thx britain) reminds everyone its' good to be a selfish asshole at all times

>1960s/1970s: ppl sick of being hard asses & kids getting tired of getting beaten, have no use for old authoritarian bootlicking, can everyone just be cool w each other plz, here take these drugs

>1980s: those same kids: o fuk drugs r bad, & we need lots of money, it's dog eat dog, our parents were right.

>1990s: their kids: our parents fucked up, can we go back to everyone being cool, & chillax on the robber baron bullshit to a happy medium here... their parents: shut the fuk up kids, nobody asked you. we make the rules, you follow them. Kids: buuut mooooom

>2000's: nation: tersts tersts tersts lets burn all the cash and flush our constitution down the drain, quick! / god dammit all you fuckers are destroying the country and need to die / no you fuckers are / no you fuckers are / no you fuckers are / no you fuckers are /

>2010s: no you fuckers are / no you fuckers are / no you fuckers are / no you fuckers are

Only civil war will sort this out.

Get out. Both of you cunts get the fuck out.

those are some sexy pixels

all 8 of them

the three near the top are givin me a chubby