If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would be the first thing you did?

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would be the first thing you did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwQI30VFcC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spend it with my fiance.

Fuck aa bunch of 6yo girls at the dame time.

Their moms filming it

drugs drugs drugs

Go play with puppies at animal shelter

id steal them all in a big heist

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=qwQI30VFcC0

I would kill a bunch of people that the world doesnt need to atleast do my part before i go

nice, like who?

finally link my paypal with my bank account, transfer everything, then withdraw and close my accounts.

then again the bank's closed on sundays anyway so i guess i'd just go on a murder/rape spree

Ass holes and petty filthy scum

start up metal gear solid 5

Rape and murder for the first 12 hours then spend the rest chilling with my dog.

Kill myself. Ain't no strings on me.

Murder my little brother

get my bicycle. get to wherever my legs would bring me.

6 is nice but I wanna wreck some pussy so maybe about 10 for me....depends on how good she looks.

Go to church. Pray. Be with wife. Hug children.

Then...fuck my dog's butt.

My niggas

Honestly? I'd steal a car. Rob a bunch of banks. and hide the money- leave a bread trail so that someone can find it one day- but it'd be more like a puzzle.

say goodbye to everyone and wander deep into a forest

Heroin

I guess this is my end. I could've never been with you no matter how many stars I prayed for. Remember, you have my heart forever. Goodbye, Meagan.

same

thats probably the best idea ive ever heard. i might start planning that tbh

kill someone (definitely black) and dispose of the body perfectly.
rinse and repeat until the last few hours, at which point i call my mom, dad, and grandparents and tell them i love them. also write up a fast will splitting up most of my money and possessions to my sister and best friends.

would tell my mates sister that i'm the one who's been sending her dick pics lol

I would ride a dirt bike into area 51 without my shirt on and a phone linked to facebook live so that
we can finally see what the fuck they doin out there.
I mean I'm not one of those conspiracy theorists but I still want to know wtf goes on out there

Rape

you'd get shot at least a hundred yards from the gate

I'd still do it

well at least you're committed

I'd kill myself. Nobody gets the drop on me but me. Bitch.