Found a baby raccoon in my backyard

found a baby raccoon in my backyard

he's stumbling and visibly shaking, sometimes falling over

does raccoonbro need our help?

i thinm hes rabid bro

this lol

The kindest thing to do would be to put it out of it's misery.

the kekest thing would be to punt it

He's got rabies

looks like starving bra

Space program

He's probably dehydrated. Hold him and pet him while you bring him to some running water.

Raccoons make great pets, but be careful because he may not trust you yet

if I feed him is he gonna keep coming back like a seagull or something

Give him a bowl of water. or a bowl of eggs

Probably, lure him inside with food, setup a nice bed for him. Train him and have a pet raccoon

This. Shoot it.

hes playing hide and go seek lol pull your dick out and let him lick it

*literally* shaking

I lost sight of him while making this thread, dont know where he is

last i saw him was behind this tree, no way he climbed up though

I kinda want to he seems pretty chill besides the shaking part

I see what you did there.

hope you contract rabies from it biting you OP

He probably has rabies. Coons are nocturnal and it is not normal for one to be out in the day time. This is often a sign of them being rabid.

Did he bite you yet?

Swear to God, this is true. I reported a strange-acting raccoon in my neighborhood in the afternoon. Staggering around like it was drunk. I thought rabies. The cop that showed up actually fucking said "animals can get confused by daylight saving time". He actually fucking said that.

Surely a racoon would be out and about if it was starving + hungry no matter the time, little thing most likely lost his mother. Just see if it's extremely aggressive, if it's hungry and thirsty it's priority will be water and food, if it's rabid you'll be it's first priority.

PLOT TWIST:

>raccoonbro is just fine
>would be asleep right now
>except being chased by rabid OP

>"animals can get confused by daylight saving time"
kek

nigga op dont do this he got rabies he gonna kill you

He was walking around and chewing on leaves or something from plants on the ground, when I got close he growled a little bit and then walked away, didn't see any foam or anything from his mouth

Coons get drunk on fermented berries all the time

>Dehydrated

Because he's fucking rabid

Pet and train him to be the coolest racoon in the world and to rob people, profit

If you want to do something for it but don't want to actually have it in your house or physically be around it just put a box or some sort of shelter near him, if you see him again or near the same tree if you can be fucked, put some water in there with a bit of food and leave the little guy, otherwise just fill a bowl with water and put some food out near the same tree if you can spare it. Easily done and won't take much of your time and who knows you might save something :)

Too bad is not banner season. Save it for later

Requesting Racoon Space Program.
Please deliver OP

Find a turtle and hippo and start a thieving trio

Its a young raccoon wondering in the day, he probably just got startled by something and is lost

Op just leave him. Mom will come grab him when you leave.

i cant find him, he fucked off somewhere

raccoonbro friendship is kill

this

Remember him forever

LOOOL

keep looking for him don't give up, you can have a raccon as pet

unless I find his mother dead i dont wanna take him from his family

but then again a raccoon for a pet would be pretty sick

Well if you find him with his mom alive then kill her.

But for real keep looking for the little guy, where you are now?

I'm in the woods around the general area where I found him, gonna search the field nearby

Baby raccoons are cute as fuck and i like raccoons in general but i wouldn't go near one that has any visible neurological symptoms that's for damn sure

Just feed it some sweet corn in milk thats a coons favorite snack.

What do you mean neurological symptoms? At best he seemed like he was limping or really cold, or had poor balance

keep updating and sending pictures of the field maybe it's gonna help, look in the top of trees too you never know

Last I saw him was like kinda on a tree, maybe climbing up

But where the hell do raccoons live because with doubt it's on treetops

He looks small and skinny to me. He's a baby, which means either mama is nearby or she ditched it. Either way if the baby smells too much like human the other coons will reject it. I'd advise feeding it from a distance as in set a bowl out and let him eat and get some strength.

what the fuck

They live in trees

raccoons are very closely related to bears but they do live in trees. I just found that out recently

> if the baby smells too much like human the other coons will reject it

This also applies to niggers

Fuck, they really live in treetops

HE IS ON THE TREES

No. Fuck Raccoons.
Kill them all.
Do nothing but destroy shit and spread garbage all over the place then shit on your things.
I say again, fuck raccoons.
They'll spread disease too. To your children or pets who aren't aware that they are filthy creatures.
Kill it. Do society a favour.

I suggest you use a shovel. Bash it over the head a few times. Dig a hole, then stick it in.
Done.

>download.jpg

Fuck you racoons are supercute

he is not well, that's for sure. Probably malnourished, which leads to tons of other stuff

I fucking found him dudes

Gonna go get some food and water

What do raccoons eat

top zozzle

its rabid man

Raccoons are very intelligent and odd creatures. Yes they live near people because they like your garbage and they will fight other animals, but they don't fuck with humans ever. They might try to bite a small child but if you're not watching your kid and they get bit I'd say you're a fucking retard and retarded people can't raise children. I'd say don't kill it unless it really is an aggressive raccoon. You could also run them off by scaring them, thats how I took care of my raccoon problem. No need for an excuse to kill something.

hell yeah
they eat fruts, seeds and fish

That's an evolutionary trait developed to keep people from killing them.
They are vermin, and should be treated as such.
Mice are cute too. But they wipe out crops/food stores, and spread disease too.
We freely kill these vermin, because we know the damage they can potentially cause if allowed to.
Coons have yet to hit a population density high enough for massive disease to spread. But it can, and will happen eventually.

Kill them all before it's too late!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like I said they really like sweet corn. If you put it in some milk for them they might zuck ya dick

I won't deny they are smrt. But so are mice to an extent.
That doesn't change the fact they are vermin.

Also, chasing them off does nothing when their populations are high enough.
There's only so much space to shit. And once they find a good spot, they'll shit there for years.

trips picks his name

I ran 4 raccoons off that lived in the woods near my house. One of them got in a fight with one of my cats so I would sit on my porch at night and chase them away. I chased a few up a tree, but my diligence paid off. That was in May, I havent seen one since.

CRASH

Robin hoodie

Roll

Their little people hands give me the creeps.

Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they aren't there.
Coons aren't stupid. They know when to hide, and where to hide.
Hell, you could physically trap them, drive them 20 miles away, drop them innawoods somewhere, and they'll be back in a week, tops.

There's a reason they like your home. They ain't going to give that up just because of some annoying fuck.

Keep an eye out for their shit piles. They typically like to shit in the same general area all the time. So is a good indicator of if they are still around or not.

How about: Fuck off I am Wildlife Survivor

Vosby

Niggertits

name him niglet

Clinton

It has a name.

Kangaroo

Also my garbage cans have stayed up since then, cats arent fighting with anything, and I still sit outside at night to have a smoke and watch some mde and I haven't seen any, if theyre still out there just sneaking past me they can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't involve me, not much of a pest anymore huh?

re-roll pls

roll

Eat him

BANDIT

nigger faggot

Last I saw him he wandered into the Neighbors yard

Maybe he lives under their porch kek

COOTER

Sack

Unless you care about your landscaping, and as of a recent story, your shingles....

Fuckers like to dig/pull things up for fun.
Most are like you though, "if they don't bother me directly, whatever!"

Now, if you're in some small rural area, yeah. Worst problem is rabies and pets. Which is typically why we shot the fuckers on sight.
In the city it's illegal to kill them. So just a matter of time before they select your property to dig up, terrorize, and cover in shit.

You ever have a small property covered in raccoon shit, and a small child that wants to play outside?
Would you be happy cleaning massive amounts of raccoon shit off your child every day?

re roll

Rocket

Groot

Gandalf

2pac