What Sup Forums think of him?

What Sup Forums think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NUOyyvBLnBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

honestly i think gets pegged by his tranny face wife

He was okay until the success hit, now it's all anti-fem jokes and he constantly sounds like he's trying too hard. It's kind of depressing

He's thick and has great moves.

great moves

He takes himself too seriously. Because he has some sucess of youtube he thinks he archieved a lot and is now filled with confidence. Thing is he is just a loser. But his wife is sexy, so I guess it's k.

The best jew to ever walk the earth.

Faggot, like OP

used to be a cool youtube jew, now that he's got yt monaaay he's just a classic annoying jew

Used to be good first starting out. Fell off and is now out of the loop as to what's actually funny.

>his wife
>wife
>she

his videos were good until hila was introduced more into them rather than behind the camera then they really turned to shit

Fucking gay boring meme jew.

He is a normal guy who speaks his opinion and gets payed for it.

I miss the old him.

youtu.be/NUOyyvBLnBQ

wish hitler were still alive

Happy birthday Ethan. It's obvious you make these threads

exactly, that's why i stopped watching

He used to be funny. Now with all the forced jokes (like the violent coughing), Hila, and the videos about feminism and shit, he's just not funny anymore.

vape nation

Personally think some of his content is funny. But very sjw, like with the whole Joey salads thing just kind of annoyed me. Who cares if he's being racist, who gives a flying fuck about the people that believed his fake prank. That's on them and had nothing to do with Ethan or Hilla. Self rightous-ness is absolute cancer, trying to control the masses is even more cancerous. Being an sjw advocate is the very tumor of society.

Is that Jontron?

he's lucky then

Used to make quality videos now just bitches about YouTube and money, also only shitty reaction videos now.

I think his moves are great, hope he keeps it up. I'm proud of him

>he warned us about elsa
>we didn't listen, why we didn't listen

hahahaha xddd he is very funny

loved it when it was just him digging up weird vids on the internet and rambling on. once he passed 100k subs started going downhill but i understand why they starting changing their content. it was either change what you do in order to survive on youtube and make bank or go back to working wage jobs. they made a smart decision in the long run and i would have done the same even if it's considered "selling out".

Looks like a towelhead.

He is hiding Voldemort in the back of his head!

there is some truth to this. upvoted

his wife is sexy? you like traps too dont you fag?

Tim heidecker impersonator. Peaked at vape nation.

What he did for Hugh Mungus makes him a legend, simple as that.

He used to be pretty good, but ever since he moved to California he went full kikes and puts out 80% shit 20% content = full profit

anti-fem as in anti-feminist? What's the problem with that?

Why do you care about the opinions of random retarded anons on /b?

Who is that and why should I care enough about him to spare a thought?

I still like him, but his videos have definitely gotten less funny lately. Stuff like How to Grapefruit Your Man, and jrh nbr was some dank shit. Now, every time he uploads I don't really remember any of the jokes that were told. It's all forgettable, and it's really sad, since H3H3 was one of my favorite YouTubers back then.

I like the art on his walls, and I actually like hila
She's bland but shes an actual jew, you can't expect too much.
I like his forced cough thing.
Vape naysh

Fucker thinks that he can get away with anything just because he have "SATIREEe" channel and he make jokes all the time.

He uses other ppl content to make his. It's pice of shit then. Not anything worth my time.

He probably never get some fresh idea by his own. This thread is probably made by Ethan and he will read comments in his one of stupid "REACION VIDEYO". Like every fucker on Youtube out there.

And yes. I'm butthurt because ppl were giving him money for free.

He is not even funny. Trying way too hard.

But Hila is okay. She is not trying as hard as him and sometimes she is funny. So...

AnotherShittyYouTuberAKAjuniorproductpromotor/10

Not recommend.

I think he's cool. People get triggered at him because he's not a racist piece of shit, which kind of blows my mind.

I like his youtube.

Waaay better than pussypie

The problem isn't that he does it, it's that he does it way too often for it to stay funny or interesting.

he's an example of an extreme introvert that turned his life around and did something with his life.
>qt 3.14 wife
>met a lot of people
>makes money on what he enjoys doing
>exposes retards online
>provides entertaining content
I like him, very like minded guy, you could learn a thing or two from him once you look past the memes, goofs and gaffs

i like ethan, great moves, keep it up, proud of you

oh hi ethan

He's a moral force in an otherwise chaotic platform. I respect him and hilarious quite a bit.

He's great!

He does a lot to help others too.