Visit Germany

>Visit Germany
>go to many different cities
>there is literally kebab places in every corner

How?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fi/search?q=merkel kebab&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUg9PGrarTAhUFZCwKHbq4AKAQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=920#imgrc=0BAF5vp4Frw4MM:
youtube.com/watch?v=knRc6Dwob6E
m.dw.com/en/study-migrant-entrepreneurs-provide-millions-of-jobs-in-germany/a-19465413
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

google.fi/search?q=merkel kebab&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUg9PGrarTAhUFZCwKHbq4AKAQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=920#imgrc=0BAF5vp4Frw4MM:

Why Merkel is slicing kebab so much?

>visit the UK
>"Burgers, Pizza, Kebabs" shop on every corner
Why are these so common?

Cheap, easy to make and tasty

That's the case here too. Truly, we are central European.

They're tasty, have meat, veggies in them and are fairly cheap. I fucking love kebabs and Turks make the best ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=knRc6Dwob6E

That looks tasty, always wanted to try it.

In the US they sell kebab tacos

I don't believe that you have that many than in Germany. They have 16 000 kebab places alone in the country.

What else is there that requires no effort to cook ?

never seen kebab before

money laundering

It's okay since 70% of their money goes to the state this way.

hot dogs, tacos, sausages, currywurst, Lihapiirakka etc.

Kebabs are like pizza. Everyone likes it.

We basically have mexican restaurants everywhere now too.

Not vegans

There are vegan shish kebabs though.

You meaning falafel?

Probably turks living in Germany

Maybe it tastes good

Those are tacos al pastor m8

If I had to guess, its one of the few things that most Germans actually like about the Turks/middle easterners, and one of the few Turkish (greek) things they actually experience in their life. There's no political controversy to it, although its still a symbolic act of supporting the brown community.

Whereas going to a mosque and wearing a hijab is a show of 'solidarity' sure, but most locals won't look fondly upon it.

That's the shitty donar kebab. You need to try shish or loolah kabob

Why do the pro-AKP, pro-secular, kurdish and gulenist kebab shops keep throwing bricks through each other's windows

I fucking loved dönertasche in Germany.

m.dw.com/en/study-migrant-entrepreneurs-provide-millions-of-jobs-in-germany/a-19465413

By looking to this news, i can say there are more than 100k kebab shop in germMany.

IF GEERMENY IS GETTING FILL WITH TURK IS TUK GETTING FILL WITH GERMEN???

white food is trash
Greek food is better

cuz it's better that their national cuisine