mom and son thread

bump

These are cartoon characters

Bump

bamp

Bump and contribute cunts

with that shit you're not contributing

Quit bitching and post P.S Bump

It's not as cool as it look bro. Mom and I fucked for over 4 years now we barely talk or make eye contact. I just wish I had my mom back

I got only mom.

How did it start

at least tell us more

Green text, my dude.

this

>mom has hairy pussy cuz dad and her dont fuck
>starts walking in in me naked
>shes naked too
>says that she wishes she had a good fuck once in a while while drunk one day
>i offer i would do it if she wasnt my mom
>she says she doesnt care if shes my mom and that shed do it too
>fuck her hiary bush
>she makes me lick her dirty gross unbrushed mouth
>as a reward i would get to suck on her dry skinned feet
>every time i was about to cum from making out with her unbrushed teeth she would offer her dry skinned big toe as a reward for cumming in her
>was the best orgasms ever
>now single and my mom doesnt live near me for us to fuck
>wish i could fuck her hairy pussy while sucking her dry skin feet as i cum after sticking my tongue in her filthy mouth

God life is miserable. Gives you the best shit ever and then takes it all away

pics?

I can't tell whether you liked it or not

i did,
wish i could keep sucking on her dry skinned feet. but she was strict with me. cumming while sucking on her feet was the best. she was super strict and made me make out with her dirty mouth and missing teeth. licking every nook and cranny and only then when i was near cumming from that would she offer her feet "here you go, your reward for being a good buy" and that would escalate the orgasm to a whole new level

I take it back, i don't want to know anymore.

This is borderline bonerbuild and after done reading I can't seem to find my dick anymore

God I hate that my mom is disgusting, fat and just a nasty personality.

I love this shit because it helps me fantasize about what it would be like to have a mother to look up to who then, going above and beyond, loves you enough to want to make sure you're sexually satisfied as well.

My mother is disgusting too. I'd rather fuck my dad, at least he isn't fat and I'm sure he shaves his bush.

Same here.

If she looked like this i'd fuck her in a heart beat.

Like, this bitch repressed and judged my sexuality to the point where I'm a virgin at 32. She taught me that I'm so abhorrant that if I find anyone attractive that that is mahor abuse on my part that I have to burn myself.
To this day I still do if I feel interest toward a woman; that is why I fap to cartoons. You don't hurt cartoons by liking them.

Man fuck her. Or rather, I wish my dad never had and conceived me.

Or like this.

Got the set user?

Man one day i'm gonna have a kid and i'm gonna be super suspicious of him.

agreed, my mom is gross, but I bet I could get her to suck me off if I tried,

the bitch is desperate.

Don't worry, he probably won't be a degenerate

because of this i have to date and fuck women like thisand i make sure they have dry feet and i suck them when im about to cum. its just not the same. not as ugly and fat as my mom :(

exactly same here...

Seems like a bit if a trend, huh.
Thought most of my fellow mom son fans had actual hot moms.

Might be that old case: "sister incest fans are men without sisters"

Like I'd love to fuck a hot mom who says her little boy can cum in her mouth or anywhere else if he wants (fuck I'm getting hard typing that) but the idea of that happening to me with mine (yeahwp, getting soft as I'm typing that) utterly disgusts me.

>degenerate
oh Sup Forums

I am sure the Germans have a word for this feeling.

>incest
>not literally completely degenerate
It's hot a fuck, but come on

Mütterabschwerungsoedepiallustparadox?

kek

Hallo Bernd

German here. I'd express it like so:
Mutterabstoßungsumkehrverherrlichungsreaktion

Ha funny. I'm not even German. However I'm a windmillfag and our languages do the same. In moonspeak it'd be: Moederafzwerendoedipaallustparadox. Nearly the same

Welcher Bernd würde das denn so schreiben?

Ah, yeh. As said in another post: I'm a goudaback, so my German sucks a little. (A lot)

wait now I feel again

Keiner,
Er macht's schon besser

dutchfag over here: fussbodenteppichreinigingsmaschineverleih

I like the Netherlands. I met my literally first girl stroking my dick there.
Be convinced, if it were for me, Germany would never again attack any region below the sea level

kek. nur kleine buchstabendreher. oder ist das holländisch?
sounds pretty much German to me :).

BUT can you also get the aromatically gender of your creation right? is it "der", "die" or "das" ...

>aromatically
* grammatically
auto-correction is bitch

that was my best shot at german ;-)

>"sister incest fans are men without sisters"
I'm a big sister incest fan and I have two sisters. Didn't grow up with them, though, so that's making it a bit awkward now that I'm in contact with one of them because she's cute and I'd put my weiner in her.

Donaudampfschifffahrtskapitänsmützenknöpfe
And a friend's favourite:
Heizölrückstoßabdämpfung (contains each letter only once)

I never said it wasn't degenerate, I just had the eerie feeling the poster I replied to was implying that degeneracy is a bad thing.

nice ones, user. danke schon