Pic and timestamp for proof

Pic and timestamp for proof

I was raped last night at a haloween party (femanon), the guy put xanax in my drink and fucked my while I slept in my own bed. I am on the pill but he did not use a condom and came inside me.

what are the odds I have herpes or syphilis or something?

do i have to go to the doc with no symptoms?

also how many men would do this?

please note that i live in Australia so the time zones are different

You don't seem to upset

Tits or gtfo, I'd be more than happy to help with what you should do. But you know the fucking rules.

Those are some crazy ass time zones

Fucking liar bitch if you were then you wouldn't have that shit eating faggot grin on your ugly crap smeared face of yours. People like you degrades the entire human race and you should rape yourself to death or act proper you slimy degenerate gunk filled worm food.
Die
In
A fire

I was just trying to not cry for the camera
>Tits or gtfo, I'd be more than happy to help with what you should do. But you know the fucking rules.

rude in this situation

>Halloween
>July 13

It's Australasia, it's winter there, that's when haloween is

5/7

this guy

>Pic and timestamp for proof
>haloween party
>July 13

Are you from the future?

Post feet, OP?

write 'fuzzy" on your tits or hand

How is it rape if you never said no? Getting a little tired of the overuse of the word. What are the odds you wouldve said no? I think very small and most would agree. a girl from a good family knows to not embarrass the family and would never say no. Rape is a shameful stigma for decent folks to have to deal with. Please do try to remember your upbringing.

how can yu passed out with xanax?

Was it a shitskin that did this? Go to a clinic

sooner you go to the doctor the betteryour chances of detecting and preventing any preventable STI's, on top of that you need to lawyer up, take this to the police, if he cme inside then you have potential evidence swimming around in your vagoo.

Did you have a fight with your wifu pillow or something homie?

>I live in Australia so time zones are different

Timezones don't send you into next month

Theres a lot of innocent guys going to jail if they start digging around with swabs in her roastie. I know her. Shes a pillhead. This is her normal day after.

Did you have a fight with your wifu pillow or something homie?

>Post feet, OP?

Xanax emits obvious colors into drinks and floats to the top so you can't date rape with it. Also, Halloween isn't in June. 1/10 made me reply.

Im sorry this happened to you, rape should not happen to anyone ever.
This is not your fault, and you are not alone.
My advice to you is to go to the authorities, they will take a sample and a statement.
Put the bitch that did this to you in jail.

You have the strength to get through this, I believe in you

>Pic related

fake as fuck

>Pic also related

Https //m vk com/photo-94517552_369068948?list=album-94517552_215634683

You're not even trying.

>Im sorry this happened to you, rape should not happen to anyone ever.
>This is not your fault, and you are not alone.
>My advice to you is to go to the authorities, they will take a sample and a statement.
>Put the bitch that did this to you in jail.
>You have the strength to get through this, I believe in you

or the fact that she was at a halloween party in july? gr8 b8

>Guess who this related pic is aimed towards?

Kek, now I'm confused

>Like damn, 0-100 in a fraction of a fraction of the time you take to bust a nut

>Like, fuck dude
>Try meditating or nofap or something

Her doppelganger

Tits or gtfo only applies when a girl uses her femininity to gain attention in a discussion in which it isnt relevant (like when she says "tee hee im a girl on four chaenn")

This is because in real life guy will usually pay attention to girls because of their femininity, but on the internet they dont have that power, so they pull the "im a girl card" for attention, thus admitting that there is nothing inherently interesting about them or their personalities without resorting to "im a girl teehee"

Girls who reveal being girls online usually have to do tits or gtfo because they have labeled themselves needlessly as being interesting because of being feminine, at which point people demand proof of that.

Which is tits with a time stamp
This works because the im a girl statement is basically forfeiting whatever meaningful personality you could have held for no reason

Now, this is the reason this girls DOESN'T need to show tits, because her being a girl is actually relevant to the topic at hand, the alleged rape which we will discuss, the pic and timestamp are enough proof of that.

She has managed to spark an interesting, engaging conversation without resorting to the cheap "pay attention to me im a girl" tactic, instead, her being a girl is actually relevant to the topic at hand.

So no, she doen't need to show tits

W

What is going on in this thread

Im stealing this pepe yo

Gr8 b8 m8,now kys

>
>Tits or gtfo only applies when a girl uses her femininity to gain attention in a discussion in which it isnt relevant (like when she says "tee hee im a girl on four chaenn")
>This is because in real life guy will usually pay attention to girls because of their femininity, but on the internet they dont have that power, so they pull the "im a girl card" for attention, thus admitting that there is nothing inherently interesting about them or their personalities without resorting to "im a girl teehee"
>Girls who reveal being girls online usually have to do tits or gtfo because they have labeled themselves needlessly as being interesting because of being feminine, at which point people demand proof of that.
>Which is tits with a time stamp
>This works because the im a girl statement is basically forfeiting whatever meaningful personality you could have held for no reason
>Now, this is the reason this girls DOESN'T need to show tits, because her being a girl is actually relevant to the topic at hand, the alleged rape which we will discuss, the pic and timestamp are enough proof of that.
>She has managed to spark an interesting, engaging conversation without resorting to the cheap "pay attention to me im a girl" tactic, instead, her being a girl is actually relevant to the topic at hand.
>So no, she doen't need to show tits

>12:31am timestamp
>newfags responding..

Rules are rules, also your post is fucking cringe

I only came for the pepes

Or you could just point out the fact that it says July

Yeah and the rule has reasoning behind it
Pic related explains this whole thing. As far as I can divine from the info, she didnt mention being a girl for typical online feminine attention, but because it is relevant, so I think she gets a pass

Femanon, if you read this, go to a hospital, dont shower or clean up if you haven't, thats evidence being washed away (I know that's disgusting, but it's true)

Get a lawyer, involve the police as quickly as possible if you can ID the guy
Talk to someone
And for God's sake, if you aren't sure who did it or you are one of those people who make false accusations, don't
You would be ruining an innocent person's life for no reason

Girl was raped and is asking for advice

I don't get it, this is a quote with a response that was responded to by the quote

Theres a tl;dr for a reason, because this is a bait thread and you're a cuck

Using reposts of Tomboy-chan for attention?
Kill yourself. Or go and actually get raped and then kill yourself.

I didn't read your long faggot post because it is obvious that you are autistic

actually, according to the physical emobiment of Jesus Christ I am not autistic, this is due to the fact that NIGGERS

Medbro here. Were you ovulating? Chances are 25% rn without the pill. You should start the morning after pill course. We'll know for sure after 72 hours once it's in your urine. Also that's a really, really shitty thing to do. You should have him arrested if you do get pregnant. Fingers crossed.

>This is, and should be, should be degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

You're really the kind of person who reads the blurb of a book and acts like they read it, aren't you?

This girl has a legitimately interesting case other than her naked body, and she didn't claim that she was interesting because of her being a girl.
Apparently you cared enough about my faggot post to respond to it.
Both of you are killing this website
Kindly inhale a dick out of here you scumbags

You've never taken Xanax then I presume.

tldr

Anyone that isn't questioning the dates and actually thinks this is legit needs to kill themselves to weed out the retards.

No one is innocent. If he was ugly the next day then she was brutally raped and should report everyone she can remember who was there on the hours before her innocence was stolen. Report them all, let the cops sort them out. That's their job

OP is an ancient pic of Tomboy Chan, you fucking retards.

Pic unrelated.

This is the most autistic and childish thing I've read all month

>raped
>xanax

in australia they have 3 months difference

Mhmmm july 13. You know that's next month right?

This this this

liar liar ass on fire
tits or gtfo

stupid fucking comfy penguin shirt

Last time Friday the 13th was in July was 2012. Statute of limitations has long since expired, but report it anyway. Ya never know

It's July 13, Halloween. Northern lights, right there in your kitchen. Steamed hams.