S/fur

s/fur

Hey gents.

right lads im gunna drop a load of sfur in a sec just gotta transfer it from my phone to my usb

HOO BOI

welp my first transfer failed ... lets try again
its gunna take another 5 mins

evnin' niggers

Hey Ver, how goes it?

not much how are you?

It goes.

That's better than not going right?

Indeed.

So I assume nothing new or exciting going on.

Noop, not really.

well that sucks. Anything you want to talk about?

Not particularly, no.

Awkward/desperation for conversation here...

:(

I am. kek

We're here live at the scene where a particular NameSync fag who is quite into conversating on an anonymous image board. We found the poster in question, lets see if we can get some questions answered.
Sir? Sir!? Hello there, so admid the awkwardness you create when you enter a thread, what compells you to go so far as to try to make a conversation going when you have social media and countless chatting programs designed for just that?

because I hate the normies around me. Intelligent conversation is almost impossible to find anywhere now days. Additionally I have one social media account which I use exclusively for shitposting and trolling. Which I only set up because I was feeling depressed and alone back in January. However, since posting here more often (beginning in February) I rarely feel as alone, hence exclusive shitposting.

Hey Winter.

saa dude

Howdy.

Well sir, I'm sorry to break it to you, but this is the last place/website you'll find such conversation with included intelligence. As far as shitposting goes, you should try to make some friends rather than just annoy people online. I have noticed your rather frequent visits and thread creations, but why not just post? Does the conversation really matter? Can't you just invite friends into the IRC or a group messaging platform?

I do have friends it's more that they're difficult to get a hold of and are almost always asleep while I'm awake.There is good conversation to be had here it's the main reason I started posting as I'm sure you've determined. Just a slow morning. I could just post but that seems empty and meaningless to me, if I have a good conversation going then I have a reason to post in the threads. Finally, while I do have several chatrooms/groups and I do use them the threads are better for variety since some posters aren't in the chatrooms or don't want to be.

Stronk Sunday!

I see. Well sir, I'm afraid that's all the time I had for this news segment, thank you for your time and participation into this story. I will mention this before I leave, remember, it's about the quality of time, not the quantity. The more you're here to chat, the less special it feels. I was researching some stuff while awaiting your reply, and found out there is a "Fur Friday". Maybe try meeting up with everyone then, and you'll have a special moment to look forward to every day, rather than scrape the bottom of the bucket.

Well folks, that's a wrap, tune in next week when we try to discover why there's so much drama in these threads. We here at GTV want to thank you for tuning in and until next time!

kek. also a what? I live in a shithole of nowhere. Water on three sides and racists on the last.

Anyone here?

Yup.

Got any stronk (muscular) pics?

Unfortunately my collection is not arranged in a way for me to provide /r/s. Sorry!

Oh, come on. It looks like it's arranged by filename, so couldn't you just find pics where the filename denotes the pic as being stronk (such as anything with the name 'zaruchan' in it)?

Ha.

Nope.

Literally I have three folders: sfur, hfur, clop. That's it. Any named files are pure coincidence. This just indicate I hit a pocket of Dafka.

So I have to wait until you hit a pocket of Zaruchen (Hopey) or Strype or Stoopix or B9TRIBECA (Just an example as I highly doubt you have anything by B9 as you're nowhere near as into stronk as I am...)?

Heya Sloth.

Yeah, and the chances are marginal because, as you have noticed, stronk isn't really my bag. You're barking up the wrong tree, here.

Howdy, Hotshot.

Oh, thank Tiamat you're here, Dash. I could use a stronk dump!

good evening, guys
how is everyone?

Heya Max, it goes. You?

Alright, fine. Only because I'm on my phone.

Doing alright. You?

Forcing myself to eat so I don't become a hungry skeleton. It's really hard.

Thank you!

Sure.