Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
my gf wants to wait until marriage but she'd be willing to do anything for me.
How much could I make selling her virginity?
She just turned 18, is 5'5, B cups, cute face albeit a bit square.
Pic related is her.

I think you should die.

>looking to make some quick easy cash and live in relative luxury for the rest of my his life
>I think you should die.

there is literally nothing wrong with selling your gf.

More pics?

depends on who you ask i guess

>>looking to make some quick easy cash and live in relative luxury for the rest of my his life
This tbh.

She doesn't like to send nudes, very traditional

It still seems wrong to me. Im ok with some fucked up shit, buts it like if your own dad started selling your body.

If my dad sold me off for a good enough amount of money, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Fair market price and all that, nigguh.

More nn pics?

She sounds like she has the kind of family that has a family sing-along where they all wear matching sweaters

Any more pics even clothed/semi nude? Nice tits?

it's not like I'm forcing her against her will. Just gently pushing.

Nope. Tbh I have no idea where she has the traditionalism from. Probably from browsing Sup Forums. Her dad's cool though. Would prolly kill me tbh.

Not atm. I'll look through my phone.

dump her. waste of time. if you stick with it and marry her and then find she's as exciting as a sack of spuds in bed then you're going to want to kill yourself.

There are plenty of women out there who will have a healthy sexual relationship with you.

She isn't a prude or anything. Just doesn't want to fall into hookup culture and therefore wants to be sure the guy will stick with her.
Which I will.

Dude wtf...

>I am naked under the towel. This counts as a nude.

Does this bitch think she's clever?

Also look at all those fucking moles and that bony ass.

What the fuck is wrong with you OP? This is clearly one bitch that thinks too highly of herself, dump her and find someone that doesn't have a princess complex.

Seriously dude, you don't want to stick your dick in crazy, and that's a jack in the box kind of crazy. Like the kind that will wait until you're married, then fuck literally everyone after she gets her first taste of cock.

Telling you now to spare you trouble later, Dump her and move on with your life.

Pics

>This is clearly one bitch that thinks too highly of herself, dump her and find someone that doesn't have a princess complex
>meanwhile I could get her to do literally anything if I tried hard enough

>girl
T-thank god

You're a fool man. You are not the love of her life, trust me.

I know this is bait OP, that's why i prevently sage. Just in case it could be true: don't be a pussy. She is not going to open her vagina until marriage? When is she going to suck you? Once a mont prolly. When is she going to let you assfucking her? Never. You would be even less a man that you are right now. You would evolve of being a beta into a omega. The worst piece of shit that anyone could imagine. There are 2 solutions:
>leave that stupid bitch
>rape her for showing dominance

wtf is this thread, just another railthread for cucks and for make the rest sane of mind going apeshit mad?

>my gf want to wait until marriage
>surely she will fuck other men, oh what a good woman to marry

>>meanwhile I could get her to do literally anything if I tried hard enough
Yeah yeah, I'm sure you could that's why you're here on Sup Forums crying she won't put you to suck.

But whatever, you just go on and act like you know better than anyone in spite of all our warnings, see if I give a fuck. By the way Sup Forums is an 18+ site.

Or just wait til' marriage you massive faggot. Inb4 not gay to making sexy u virgin

You absolute degenerate fuck. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find a trad woman like you have here in this fucking sexually liberated cesspit of "empowered womyn" that we live in today? where whores roam free, "liberating" themselves by riding several miles on the cock train, dressing like trash, jjust fucking whoever whenever. Meanwhile, you have a beautiful, White virgin woman, fresh off the puberty boat who is willing to devote herself to you, and you want to sell her virginity. You would sacrifice such a treasure to money.
Just neck yourself now you fucking nigger

Wtf. I came here looking for objective help on how much I could pimp my gf out for and you are all derailing my wonderful thread.
:(

Hoping your gf kills herself

useless to talk to op, is another mod doing other threads like this, just dropping this to us
some of us will fight, some of us will leave Sup Forums...

there was once some Sup Forums user fleeing from here to other chan, because this is basically became a cashgrabbing website. On every post you will refresh the page, and *ka-ching*

>Derailing

Wow what a funny picture! I am sure my gf will love it. Mind if I save it? Then at least one good thing came out of this thread.

save it friend it's all yours

Stay with her. Seems like a good girl, as lame as it sounds, there's more to life than sex. It's hard to find a decent one now. Ignore all the cucks that want you to sell her and ignore the guys that want you to dump her just cause she won't fuck you.