You step out of the sewer for the first time

>you step out of the sewer for the first time

What do you do next?

kill 4 crab

You look around and think, fuck these graphics are shit tier

The first time I actually did that, I swam across to the Ayleid ruins and killed the stuff inside

By sneak-shooting people with my sewer bow

Immediately begin first main quest, get some decent armor and weapons, go to the arena and complete all arena battles so I have plenty of money

Wrong.

What's everyone's favorite? Magick bow or sword?

Bow and arrows are way too weak
Sword gets boring
Magick has cool shit like summoning so that's all I play

Wish it didn't take 20 hits to kill one thing in the game or I'd do a archer mage combo

*20 hits with bow and arrow

Turn left to get free bed at Roxey's inn.

>not doing the main quest last

pleb

is this really maxed out graphics? i remember it looking better

What do you suggest? Iv got maybe 80 hours in the game with 3 different characters

Enlighten me on cool shit to do, once I build a decent character I get bored of all the same dungeon crawlers

Level up sneaking and archery and athletics and you'll be unstoppable

DL mods

Go and fuck up those bandits on the other side of the river

Go into the ruins straight ahead, kill the 3 bandits, read the unarmed skill book, fist the unicorn to death and collect Jumbo potatoes

>Collect every nirnroot and never do the quest

100% chameleon was real fun. Do suggest trying.

Go kill the mudcrab right outside to the left. Go into the ruins and sneak through it, killing everything with arrows from the dark. Bunny hop all the way to the city, sell shit, wait for dark, start robbing houses and murder someone in their sleep. Sell more shit, sleep in the slums, start the assassin quest line.

Go through a portal and kill diablo

Pick a bunch of flowers and work on the most important skill in the game: herblore.

More like raid all the farms and max out alchemy by mashing together cabbages and potatoes.

Your finally out the shitty tutorial level, and find yourself at freedom... but suddenly patrick Stewart comes out of a sewer grate and tells you, you are the hero of albion. you tell him to fuck off and head towards the exit of the sewer....

Choose an action:

>Normie action:

...but you find that it is locked. and start crying in the corner as you hear the sound of running water... you look above and find that your sitting under a cleanout that leads to the sewer, before you can react, fresh shit water is poured on you, as you die a casual.

>Jojo action:

...You spend a quarter of your time talking to the gate handle, over exaggerating your actions and flexing your muscles. Suddenly patrick stewart grabs your attention and tells you, he's not really patrick stewart but actually dio.... you proceed to shit yourself and die from mudadadadadadadada.

>Rogue action:

...You find that its locked but being a complete normie for picking this action second, you are just giving the key for the gate, and are allowed to freedom... however, freedom comes at a price and you are greeted with advertisements asking you to pay for the full copy of the game you are playing, and that your copy of the trail has expired.

>Gay action:

... you find that the gate is locked, but thats ok, you just got done shaving your legs and are ready to lube up and slip between the bars, but the friction is to slippery and you are flung out like a 747 and are flying past the entirety of the story not sure what is going on.... the end.

I did that shit and felt like a beast. An archer character never felt so easy

As a member of the uninitiated who happens to own this game, whats some fun stuff to do? I heard you could make your own spells or something??

You can drop acid and put the game in the microwave and watch it light up like a UFO.