3 Iceland
4 Norway
5 Finland
6 Canada
7 Netherlands
8 New Zealand
9 Australia
10 Sweden

>Is there anyone from Denmark? to describe me their recipe for happiness?

ham and brown ham

Please tell me again how to quantify happiness. Qualify one unit of happiness for me.

>GDP per capita
>Social support
>Healthy life expectancy
>Freedom to make life choices
>Generosity
>Trust or absence of corruption, as explained by the publicly perceived absence of corruption
in government and business

this is misleading. my entire family and everyone i know are on antidepressants

Everyone's happy when they're medicated to the point where they have no emotions

Wow, more meaningless statistics.

Why those criteria?

>europe
clearly antidepressants must be the key to happiness

the page you linked contains the explanation. denmark wins because of gdp and healthcare. otherwise they aren't special. who decided the relative weights of these measurements in the final index? I don't really think gdp has anything at all to do with happiness.

Also, how do you quantify "freedom to make life choices", "trust or lack of corruption", or "social support"?

liberal bullshit, like transitionīng into a woman

so pretty much only white countries?

why is africa still a shit hole after so many years if blacks were kings?

what do they mean by this?

Those rapefugees are pretty happy.

you cant gauge happiness by random irrelevant statistics
for example
why does life expectancy effect it by country? as long as youre not in some 3rd world shitfactory life expectancy is a choice just like GDP
such a dumb list

it's published by the UN, no wonder it's bullshit

We are not a happy people
Never have been
Never will be
It's all a facade
We are "happy" knowing that we have stability but for the rest we are pretty bitter about world happenings

I think trying to qualify happiness, let alone quantify it, is nonsense to begin with. But other people should be given a shot at trying to establish otherwise if they think they can.

Who gives a shit about happiness.

I want shit to be successful and working.

>implying that's not literally everyone else too

>I don't really think gdp has anything at all to do with happiness.
Purchasing Power Parity is probably the best indicator of how economic happiness.
You might be able to eke out a good living in some SEAmonkey hole in the ground, but you can't afford to buy shit from richer countries, nor can you vacation there.

Stability is probably the most important factor that we answer yes when asked if we are happy. Being content and being happy are synonymous in our culture.

>I want shit to be successful and working.
That's a good point, Ordnung muss sein is a "popular" mentality here. It's part of what I consider "stability" in my previous post.

>Ordnung muss sein
elaborate please

>all white countries
RACIST
IMPORT MORE REFUGEES

>New Zealand
I don't feel particularly happy. Must have just gotten used to it.

Lots of anti depressants

It's an aversion to chaos: the expectation that public transport arrives on time, you are to avoid standing out as it's seen as obnoxious, we expect that people take their time working and don't half-ass it.

Yeah I agree with economical strength being directly linked to some kind of happiness.
But unfortunately I think with countries like Japan we have to make an exception.
People seem not to be very happy at all there. (more like japnaese males)

Neither but I'm happy we're beating West Island!

Hmmmm

>using drugs
Degenerate

>my feels index
lol

We always beat those cunts.

>This whole thread

Everyone jelly they're not Danish. Truly the Master Race

I do not know a single happy person, very interesting.

People don't know what happiness even is.

A shit ton of anti-depressants. Remember seeing that we were among the prime consumers of pharmaceutics. Also hygge

wow she's insanely cute!

Kek looking at some of the countries ahead of us in this list just shows that it's pure bullshit.

>Libya
>Mauriturius (???)
>Bolivia
>Uzbekistan
>Nicaragua
>El Salvador
>Fucking Venezuela
>Trinidad and Tobago
>Suriname (???)
>Guatemala

This list is aids

How can you tell what happiness is if you spend your entire life waiting for the good times.

Am I doing that?

No, I am. I am one of those who don't know what happiness is.

It was a Bob Ross reference.

Well, if happiness is good - which I don't know that it is - I hope you find it.
Reference lost on me though. I just know he painted things.

We're all depressed and autistic snowniggers, we just pretend to be happy when asked so they leave us alone.