Cutfags will defend this

>Cutfags will defend this

It's an adult who's been recently circumcised. even you hooded faggots should defend this. Aren't you always going on and on about how it should be a choice that an adult makes or done only when medically needed?

I have a mild case of phimosis and I'm debating getting it cut.

Stretches bruh. You can even get prescription steroid cream from doctors to help with it. It will be way better than dealing with a painful surgery and recovery.

Yeah i'm with you.. I was cut as a baby and i really wish people would let people make decisions about thier own body as adults rather than make them for infants or children.

>Dry glands
>Terrible stitching
>Uneven skin tone
>No woman will touch
Literally no one will prefer this over a healthy and clean uncut penis like this one. Oh please prove me wrong somehow. Fucking cutlet.

>cutlet

stretch it out, don't be a fool

So you have moved the goalposts as soon as it was pointed out you have shitty bait? If someone is getting this done as an adult they have a serious medical issue and nobody signs up for that procedure eagerly.

Mild? Try stretching, use this as a last resort. I'm not anti-circumcision but non-surgical remedies should almost always be explored first for any problem.

>no woman will touch

You know that's incorrect but you said it anyway.

If you live in the US women prefer a cut cock. If you live in Europe they've probably never seen one.

That skin tone isn't exactly even either, cocks are ugly no matter what. As far as a dry glans goes I've never had a problem though I have no idea what a wet glans feels like.

Just like at the size of the glans compared to the shaft. This just screams phimosis. BTW I get that inactivists might want to defend circumcision of babies, but why for adults who clearly can make informed decisions for themselves?

Wtf is that?

To shitpost, just to shitpost.

This is changing with each generation in the US.

Younger women are with more younger men and since the circ rates are dropping, younger women are more inclined to like uncut because of experience.

If you are cut now then when you're old you wont be able to get the young (legal) puss because uncut will be the norm in america by then and women will prefer uncut.

Fucking Millennials. This is this very same generation that decides a man can be a woman if he so desires. It's like everything else that has been worked up to before them is worthless.

If you're old and going after young pussy it comes down to one thing, money. I don't disagree the demographics are changing, the intactivists won and that's not a bad thing. Hell I don't give a shit about mine and I'd still leave any boy I had uncut.

Now if you all can just learn to stop being insufferable assholes about this, that'd be great.

>I know what women prefer and will prefer in the future

That's some fantastic insight you have.

>I don't understand statistics

>Every American generation and beyond prefer to keep their sons intact
>On top of every other country that already prefers uncut
Cutlet logic

You really like cock don't you?

>u just don't understand the statistics

I'm sure you telling the ladies of the statistics of circumsition gets them all drenched between the legs.

>Inferring I'm homosexual because no other argument can be found
I win cutlets.

???

>I save and post pictures of cocks
>while stating the obvious
>but maybe if I act like people don't know circumcision is on a downward trend
>I can pretend to be ahead of the game

This guy's logic.

I'm not one posting turgid, uncut cocks every time I post. You could make the same argument without displaying off your folder of erect penises.

Only scenario where circumcision is warranted is if someone has sever phimosis, unable to be helped by creams etc.

Not me, I keep my lighter in there

Because millennials are the greatest generation ever and know everything about the world and what's best for everything, right?

They are circumcised... That's the point. (Not OP but this is obvious.)

Or if they just want it done and are of legal age. But yah I agree, I'm cut myself and it shouldn't be done to children unless absolutely medically necessary.

>TFW cut as an adult for medical reasons
>Will never cut my sons
>Get bullied on Sup Forums anyway
;__;

Still an improvement

When I was in college I thought about getting cut for cosmetic reasons, but I was more afraid of medical malpractice fucking my dick up.

Don't do this unless you hate your penis

>implying most users of this site aren't millennials

What are you even doing right now? Just posting pictures of dicks and screaming at the world?

>Confirming everything I said as the truth
2ez

Alternatives are live with phimosis or surgery.. Which would you recommend?Seems like stretching is the obvious choice imo.

>2ez

What in the blue fuck are you even talking about? No one was confirming or denying anything you said. Most people were saying you simply look like a fool posting pictures of dicks and complaining about obvious bullshit in the case of your cut and uncut rambling. Or making little to no sense attempting to talk up a generation you're likely neck deep apart of.

Only millennial unemployed virgins have the time to touch their dicks all day. Everyone else just gets cut and moves on with their lives. No wonder you fags complain about not having any jobs or money. This actually explains it.

>Being this delusional

pls don't circumcise me

They have rigs that you set up and move on with your day while wearing. Did you really think the medical advice to fix the problem is "play with your dick"?

Oh nooooo, user called me delusional. As if you're the one doing the hiring faggot, you better learn to bend over, boi.

Can you people stop bumping this disgusting pic? Don't give a shit about cut/uncut btw.

bump

Bump

Bump

>People actually caring about the state of someone else's dick

When it's a human right issue, then yes, it is a big deal.

no i wont thats some nasty lookin shit

No shit it's literally a few days/weeks old, of course it's gonna looked fucked up compared to cutfags with a lifetime's worth of recovery.

I had no choice in the matter, my parents had it done right after being born. Although it doesn't look as bad as OP, I still wish I didn't get cut.

Why the rush to have this procedure done on newborns though? The difference in sensitivity is enormous, so why not let the person reach adulthood and make the decision for themselves? If the benefits are so great, then the dick doc will have a line out his front door 24/7 with guys on their 18th birthday just excited with anticipation over their chance to finally get the procedure done, right? lol

>OP is so insecure of his dick, that he saves thousands of dick picks

How pathetic can one person be?

I whole heartily agree with this. But it'll never happen because lol religion.

This. I Wish I had my dick skin but my fucker parents mutilated me as a baby.

This. I mean, if it's an issue for you, I don't know why you haven't already looked up non-surgical alternatives. Tons of people with phimosis have sought out help on the internet.

Was cut at around 8 or something cant remember when exactly, cus my foreskin didnt grow like it should. From sweden so not many cut ppl here, but ever girl ive been with prefer it over uncut. Dont really see the issue here, its a medical thing in sweden, none ever does it just cus a religion or whatever... Why is this so debated on b? Are americans insecure?

>Why is this so debated on b? Are americans insecure?
It's a human rights issue. Because someone has to stand up for the millions of babies who don't get a say.

Yeah, sooo why do you cut babies in the US? Never heard of it happening here except the religions nuts

doesnt stop it from lookin nasty fuckboy

I can smell your smegma through the computer screen, that is unless you shower twice a day (you don't, no cheese dicks do).

That dick looks pretty nice honestly

>people being elitist over something people had no control over
Honestly both cut and uncut can look good, it depends on the dick