Celeb thread

celeb thread.

Just woke up and I've been edging all week. The hard-on I have is unreal, I could literally cut diamonds with this fucker. Man I want to cum so bad but it feels so good not to. Every stroke feels like lightning shooting up my body and she loves it, she loves every second of it. My goddess, my everything. My Tay.

Kik?

More upton

M-My m-mistress Victoria i-is a-a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a-a lucky m-man t-to have h-her...

>Starts celeb thread with Katy
Shit thread incoming

fuck, time to fap

Heres some mcconahottie to get you goin

I-I don't know h-how m-much longer I-I can r-resist these alpha lords who are c-constantly after V-Vic: from a-approaching u-us when w-when we go out, s-staring m-me d-down e-every t-time everywhere and s-sending Vic m-messages and c-comments o-on h-her s-social media...

You're right, you should kill yourself

I-I f-feel m-my r-resistance g-getting w-weaker and w-weaker a-as they p-press m-more and m-more u-upon h-her g-good sir... They s-say they w-will d-do t-terrible things t-to her sexually and i-it m-makes m-me cringe in f-fear a-and almost w-wet m-my panties...

oh yeah suicides your answer

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>mcconaughfag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Keep the Upton coming. She gets me so hard

I-I feel m-myself slipping m-more and m-more under th-their c-control a-as they e-explain in d-detail a-all the things they w-will d-do t-to V-Vic good sir: the p-places they w-will explore o-on her b-body and wh-what e-exactly th-they d-demand o-of her...

Its pretty simple find a tall roof and jump

At least the KatyFag has fucked off

That god damn mcconaughfag is still posting though

A-And g-going o-out their e-eyes a-always b-brow-beat m-me d-down f-first and th-then s-switch t-to staring a-at Vic, t-taking v-visual c-control from m-me o-of h-her b-body while sh-she p-pretends t-to ignore i-it and I-I c-can't f-find the w-will power t-to resist i-it...

K

B-But I-I c-can't d-do that w-while sh-she i-is m-mine g-good s-sir... I-I h-hope y-you understand... She i-is t-too valuable t-to give u-up f-for a tall r-roof meeting...

celeb threads are cancer

How do we stop him?

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Believe me you she wants you to die

>just posting the same images in both threads
thats cheating

WOW how do i get one?

you caught me

>Believe me you she wants you to die
>you she wants you

>By hiding the posts

what are you rambling about?

I-I know m-many m-men a-are irate a-at m-me f-for having h-her and w-want me t-to take a-a 3 h-hundred y-year sleep under g-ground g-good sir... I-I hope you are n-not o-one o-of those fellows...

hnng those feet

They tried to trick you by making another thread, Matt.

That's not the original matt, just a copycat

A copymat

That pun occured to me but it was too bad to type, i feel sorry for your friend circle if your humour is truely like this..

yupp

>your friend circle

When he lives with his parents after the age of 35, they count as friends

Well my parents think I'm hilarious.

>>chomp

less biting, more sucking

O-One alpha o-on h-her s-social m-media s-said h-he w-wanted and d-demanded sh-she kneel b-before h-him s-so he c-can g-grope h-her s-soft ass and i-it just a-a matter o-of time b-before she s-submits t-t-to him... I-It bothered me so much I-I almost m-messaged h-him and a-asked o-or, i-if that f-failed, b-begged h-him t-to abandon h-his p-plans f-for Vic... B-Basically I-I wanted t-to tell h-him she i-is c-crazy about m-me i-in c-case h-he d-doesn't know...

All my "that's nice honey" pictures are on my other computer. Google it so you can get the feeling from this response

just stop posting

"No"

Chek'd

I-I mean wh-what a-am I supposed to d-do while h-he h-has h-his hands all o-over h-her behind, sl-slowly groping and r-rubbing i-it...

>one off
ouch

Maddie

Wew, Em tummy.

Love that pic

>dubs checked

Ain't that a bitch.

what the fuck is the matter with you, you fucking spastic.

That's stutterbro. He's mayor of these here parts

dat ass

I don't get it. You brought up the idea of killing yourself, then a bunch of people said "yes you should kill yourself", and now you're saying you have no idea what to do. So you're not reading what you're saying, and you're not reading what anyone else is saying, what in the fuck are you even doing?

Peyton :)