Hi nothing
Ok
Ok
Ok
Nice numbers by the way
Hi juisexual
One of them

ベストギャルクレモ
I play guitar (acoustic and electric), bass guitar, clarinet, saxophone, a little bit of drums, synths and keyboards, and I do a bit of singing though I'm not too good!
I have it as a hobby, hoping that I can have it as a profession, maybe become a famous guitar player or something. Maybe just a street musician for now, you know? Baby steps.
Well that's good. I suggest spending money on a teacher or if you have any friends that can teach you for free, go for it! But I'm not too good, started playing guitar mostly 2 years ago. Bass guitar I started a couple months ago but I tried to learn bass parts on my guitar!
My Carlos needs a new pack of strings, I picked it up one day and it snapped out of nowhere. That's cool. My brother is trying to get a drumkit when he gets his tax money.
I like live music more. I don't have a computer so I have to use really bad sequencer apps. I'm trying to get FL Studios for mobile so I can make my joke mixtape. Which is gonna sample lots of stuff. Like eatdatpussy445 and funny meme videos. I used to have it on my google account but it got disabled because they detected suspicious activity which was probably me with my fucked up sleep schedule!
Cool, me and my brother let each other play our instruments so I've been learning keyboard more lately. My keyboard has lots of cook synth sounds but you can't really edit the EQ and stuff because they're all presets ;-;
You should get a electric one tbh
I'm terrible at most if my instruments tbh.
In band class in middle school we had chair rankings for each section. I was mostly second and first chair in beginning band. I rivaled with a cute girl that I developed a crush on. At a school concert she kept on whispering to me between the ensembles that were playing how she should meet my mum and how she was gonna be my future wife. But turns out she didn't like me. But the year after I bugged her so much and played lots of jokes on her.

(cont)

Incoming best girl of the thread.

She isn't besto gal tho, is she?

Is there more than one Yui?

Still here

Claiming best girl.

Claim
I'm going to do something so i won't reply for a while

Hi
It's your turn now

:o

That's not how you reply to people

She is. Nigger.

Not even best gal smh

what a shame, not finding solace in a waifu.
hey dude
youtu.be/aJBKQ902MBA
i'm one of two that are active, but the other one hasn't been one for like two or three days
have fun doing whatever you're doing :)

claiming actual best girl

The floating gold yes. I've seen videos on that and that's a very weird indeed.
That's not my opening pick up line. But there does come a point in a relationship where they start to ask questions and I start to answer them in ways they don't like. Also that's an extremely cute sundress
Only if I can have a sleepover
Very cute

hi muffin
ok
I wish not muffin replied to me

Hi nothing
It is though
Hi juisexual
Ok

I did not nothing

So I had to leave my room to say this due to I am banned on my pc... first of all mah nigga I have a fret less gender jazz bass I love it. Before I was in the profession I am in now I used to play music professionally as a guitarist. I've played shows with upwards of 2000 people. Keep t as a hobby because once it turns into work all of the fun is gone. Then it just becomes miserable and you become obsessive to the point where you burn bridges with what we're once your best friends that you played with. Don't make my mistakes.

I'm going back to my room now so please understand when I don't respond it's a lot of effort to go outside from 5 flights of stairs and no service until I'm well outside.

find solace in koume, she'll trust you unconditionally.
response machine broke

My point is keep it a hobby so it stays fun.
>hitagi

Nothing strange about sediments being kept circulation by convection currents :p

Hi juisexual
That seems to happen a lot
You should fix it

hi not muffin
that was a shitty reply

AHAHAHAHAHA! Nigga gets pissed off at whatever the fuck he listens to. Should have played some kpop.

youtube.com/watch?v=wC2Iov1pCDg
Pffft no.

Is that you stapler???

She's really under appreciated for all the hard work she does

Claimed

you have to teach me to write that much lol
I think you two would be best friends then. But she'll find a way to harm you like she does to everyone else.
tell me!!!
even when she has that sword in her hand?
with me..?
that really sucks when having fun turns into a job. did you ever beat that girl in skill and talent?
>lost my chair so some cunt in middle school too
man i wanted to light that school on fire
>if i ever see i'm going to rape her, not really though

Hi not nothing
Sorry ;-;

Nooooo!!?

I feel weird being at home at 7:30 instead of being at work.

Workaholic detected
Work on then and make me muffins

I'd be weird for me if I was home in the morning and at work late at night. I usually wake up very early.

No. You can make your own muffins. Im not your maid.

I took a bath

Hi
Not ok
He did now

Hi
It's not

Nah I can not into baking
Not my maid, but my cook :o

Now set your alarm too and you did good

I normally work from 7:30 to 1:30 during uni brrak, till 4 while uni is in session. Im just on the late shift, 11 till 4 instead.
Im not a personal cook either. And muffins are easy.

She does and I do. What have you been doing these last few hours??
There's also nothing strange about me wanting a much less cropped version of that photo. It's just weird to think about. Like when they ask in Monty Python "and what else floats?" "...very small rocks."

That would most likely be a bad idea for her I rely hate getting stabbed in the back

fiiiiiiiine.......................

of course
hi not muffin
it's ok :(
hi muffin
yes ok
yeah

I set it yesterday
Didn't do much good though, i was tired and i went back to bed this morning

Now I have to get rich and employ you as my personal cook just to prove a point

Well set it again and try again

Kanade a cute! CUTE!

I just have to learn how to circumvent the conversation when I don't have a reply :o
I think he's just overreacting so people will keep donating money to him, but it's still really funny to see him get butt blasted and curb stomp his keyboard
sounds refreshing. I wont ask how it was though :o

that isn't even best gal
she isn't even a gal (ギャル gyaru, gal)
Its funny, Galko's name in romaji is Gyaruko which has Gyaru in it. Galko is the stereotypical Gyaru (Dont look that up and go on images, the 3DPD is too real)
What's also funny is there's an Otaku named Otoko and a tsundere named Tsunno
Oh its sausage.
I like her better when she's not a sausage, way cuter
Well I'm really poor, I got my FirstAct for Christmas and my Teisco I got for free from a guy who was giving it away. My Carlos was given to me by a friend of my mother. My mom bought me my bass in February. So I'm trying to make a little money from playing so I can get better equipment. My bass came with a little Fender Rumbler amp.
I don't normally type a lot tbh. I just love talking about music I guess...
Who's your waifu, she kinda looks like Eu without the helmet thingy
Who dis?
Just unplug your router and plug it back in. I always evade bans because my IP is dynamic and I either don't feel like appealing it or the appeal was denied on the random IP I got on my phone's data.
I can't really learn fretless instruments, they seem too hard because I don't know where exactly to place my fingers to play something and its harder to write tabs on one. But that's awesome, when I get enough money I'll probably try out a fretless bass or buy a double bass and learn how to play that.
Eh, I'm not worried about that stuff. I'm probably gonna stay as a street musicians and play local gigs at pubs and coffee shops or play at open mic. Maybe when and if my music career takes off I'll be playing at as big of shows as you have. I love music but I also hate it. Because if I wanna learn a part to a song that's too hard I give up and do something else. I've been in a couple of bands. When I was a kid I was a drummer in a band with my brother and a friend. I had a drumset made of trash cans and pots and pans. Hold on, character limit!

just sitting here and talking with you, I have also been watching some tf2 stuff on YouTube
Why you want less crop are you looking at my booberd?

Only when bathing. So good luck

Hi
No ok

It's still set for tomorrow
I might just go back to bed though

I don't like them much

Hi nothing
But it is
Yayyyyy
Hi not nothing
Ok ;-;

Hi juisexual
Ok do that then

Hi
But it's not

Oh my God. Goddess Angel bunny! I have nothing to compare!! And yes with you kanade a cuuuute
Goodness! I just really like those leaning front shots

hi muffin
yesok
hi not muffin
;-;

god damn it I'm going back to sleep

You would have to pay for my trip over but Id be okay with it then.
Post more smugs.

playing g-senjou no maou, spending time with my too-loud nephew, and watching anime. how's that drive treating you?
shower > bath imo, unless you shower and then just sit in the bath
don't give me such irritated replies then :o

Very good
Try to force yourself to get up
Yeah going to sleep would be wise

Heh easy once I'm there
Just wait for it

Fucking shit niggers I had to retype everything because the page refreshed itself. Stupid fucking phone.
I usually go from 9am to 6pm or 7am to 4pm. If I ever work starting afternoon, I'm not here since my job's wifi blocks Sup Forums. The pussies.....
People will do anything for a quick buck. Gamers tend to act like they're not from those world to get moneyz.
Oh I get what you're saying. I googled images and god damn are they weird. It's the equivelant of Americunts trying to look Japanese.
Hey thanks. If she ain't a frankfurter, she's a babe. A babe with impossible to find lewds.

Mmmmm right, any other types of shots you like?
Bay be a low angle back shot?

Hi
No ok

I don't have a shower

I did get up, i posted here then i went back to bed
I meant in the morning

That is a decent first step
Oh, nah, fight through it

You've nailed the shimapan. I have a folder of around 2000 non lewd stripes. I loooove stripes.
Too-loud nephew. Nice. I did think I was about to get pulled over just now because the cop pulled out as soon as I passed them. But he just got off on the exit which is great because I have very obvious cases of firearms in my backseat. Although he would have probably just let me off

It's not good enough
Sleep is better though

Do you have any striped shots of koume?
It is also hared to fined good pantie shots of yuno

that streamer I linked you coincidentally was on judge joe mathis, in some case you only hear about in the hood.
no shame in that. do you live alone?
i felt like i was gonna get pulled over some time ago. was right behind a cop and he turned his siren/lights on, luckily he just flew right past me.
lucky you though, no bullshit on your driving record :o
how much longer is the drive?

>inb4 waifu lewding happens

Hi nothing
Does it matter
Hi not nothing
:o
Hi juisexual
What am I meant to say?

Start cooking lots of food for yourself to fill the hole. Or have a literally outback restaurant and serve food to roos and emus and ostriches and stuff. Don't feed the ostriches ostrich burger though. Also when you serve the animals you could probably kill them to make food for other animals or start your own restaurant!
Continued
My brother played this toy guitar which had buttons instead of frets and it'd play guitar riffs in one mode and the other played single notes. My friend rapped basically. He made a rap about how it was hard being a kid and something about baby back ribs lol.
>snugs the smug
Yeah I tried to convince my normie friend that galko was hot and asked her if she's ever been with a gyaru so I looked up gyarus on google images and I got sick to my stomach.
>page refreshed itself
Get clover, nigger.
She ain't even a gal.
I'm gonna lewd the claimer of the purple midget girl tbh
Galko kinda is like big purple midget girl except she's less smug and more cute (in a different way than purple midget lady). And she's taller.
Who's gonna lewd their waifu? Hanako and Juvia aren't here...
I tried a Gibson Les Paul at Guitar Centre. Wasn't right for me tbh

It is good
Yeah sleep is very tempting but sometimes you just have to kick up yourself out of the bed

Is it really a coincidence for a nigger to end up in court?
Perhaps some things are better left in 2D. I'm sure some fags out there actually fap to those women tho.
Fuck jew.

i got you

Am I late gentiles?

anything besides short replies that make me think I'm annoying you?
did the guitar just not feel right?
he was in the right, though, link related
youtube.com/watch?v=GFJtRCjwH2s

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ql_dEdMEjl4

Yes i do

Hi
Yes

It's not
But i don't want to get out of bed

Post pics of your waifu that you fapped to before. Does not have to be lewd.

Sawako taken to Tokyo

six years and counting, i think there is something wrong with me.

>minatsuki claimed

don't pimp your waifu out; pump her full of your love :/
do you like living alone?
pls no see first comment

No one wants to
But life happens outside of bed

Damn, look at the perfect peach private part, definitely would make a few dollars on the streets

Nothing good happens outside

I wish i could live with my bf, but living alone isn't bad

Good things can happen everywhere

I am off to bed good night

So why would i need to leave my bed

>wish i could live with my bf
>other user calls you a faggot
>claims tomoyo
fuck it's confusing
sawako is probably unhappy with how unfaithful you're being

stop lewding your waifu you fucking bitch

What's confusing about it?

So you don't die of not moving
Or dehydrate

Hi juisexual
You're not
I just don't have much to say ._.
Hi nothing
It doesn't though

well if you're a fag then why claim a waifu, but if you're a girl with a bf and claiming a waifu you're still a fag, but if you're a fag and claiming a waifu it's only 50% gay
>one second from trips
if you find a waifu i'm sure you'll have a lot to say, at least about her.
if that's not enough, why not be a rate user?