twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Excuse me, soldier?
>Did I fucking ask your opinion?
>No, I didn't.
>50 pushups NOW

I think she's fucking hot.

wow kinda harsh dont you think?

She's hot I fucking think

Would Superman really destroy and bring down a military drone right in front of some general guys?

>implying anyone would order a us army captain to pay pushups

>This is what Snyder thought was a good follow-up to the neck snap scene.

I think Antje's beautiful

Drop and give me 20 pushups maggot!

>dark moment where Superman twists Zod's neck and screams to the sky
>immediately cut to scene where Superman destroys the military's only way of surveillance of this potentially violent alien
>played off as funny scene. look at Superman's buns :)
why did people defend this movie?

>She's an O3 in the Airforce
>Part of this senior officer's staff
>Where they often shoot the shit and are on professionally friendly terms
>Fifty pushups is ridiculous, and would be maxing on the female physical requirements in any service save the marines, much less the fucking Chairforce.

Autism aside, it was a stupid fucking comment and ill fitting for the scene considering that an Alien just crashed a fucking drone ten feet in front of you

Pretty sure that general's career would be fucking over for persecuting a strong female warrior.

Not a Soldier.

Airman. Airwoman?

that looks like a USAF uniform

those are called flying attendants

She's using an outdated army camo pattern called Tiger Stripe that was only used in the Vietnam war and in Nicaragua. Not a chairforce uniform.

What is the female doing wrong in that picture? I can't tell.

Also I had a law school professor who served in JAG and he was basically the guy in that pic. Every single thing he said, he would give a disclaimer afterwards basically apologizing if he said anything racist or sexist. You could tell he was very worried about getting in trouble and didn't trust himself to not say anything "offensive", felt bad for him

the look on the major general's face is so good

Is that a rifle pointed at her on stomach?

Pointing a rifle at her stomach and a pistol toward her chest in the presence of an officer.

>What is the female doing wrong in that picture? I can't tell.

She has a handgun pointed backwards (at herself) and a rifle leaned up against her so the barrel is pointed directly at her. I don't think you're supposed to do either of those things in the military.

Nah, you are flat out wrong

dccomicsextendeduniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Carrie_Farris

Knuckle draggers cant figure out shit

I don't even watch DC. I had no clue if she was USAF or another branch of the US armed forces. Neither am I enlisted within the US military system and I never have lived within the United States. Though I do find it cool that they use digitalized TGS camo for their ABU. You were right in that aspect.

DC always wins

th-thanks

She was in a Static Shock fan film.

You are wrong. Those are ABUs.

If it was obviously trying to tail him, yeah probably.

You are objectively correct.

Holy fuck she's a cute. CUTE!