Is Japan really as racist and xenophobic as people say? Not going there or anything, just wondering

Is Japan really as racist and xenophobic as people say? Not going there or anything, just wondering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5uC4AUyju7k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeju_uprising
youtu.be/5kKX42NwNxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Drumpf really a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophic, fascist pig?

They're not racist, they just want the whitu piggu to stay away from glorious Nippon so they can focus on making anime for us

youtu.be/5uC4AUyju7k

Probably 95% of them are not. But I don't know they're really not racist. I'm scared about those 'Japanese only' protests.

>openly wielding giant Nazi flags

Lmao

They are far right wing
The flag in the pic insist that "ruin Korea and China".
Probably because lots of South Koreans and some Chinese have been blaiming against US base in Okinawa. lol
There are loads of words around US base in Okinawa
Half of South Koreans are actually commies.

this my post could be soon deleted by South koreans, as usual.

>Half of Koreans are commies
UKkkkkk we were country of McCarthyism until 20th century. Maybe we have some kind of commies, they're less than 1% of us.

They literally view east asians as fat subhuman mongols. Imagine how they view the rest of world

I think they are hired by someone who wanna mix up the Japanese nationalism and Nazis. Nazi is seemd as general evil in the world and that someone is using it to make people look down Japanese nationalism.
And in my view, that someone is USA.

top kek

do you know 文在寅 who is most poplular candidate?
so you know, I thought he is pro-North Korea.

reminder that this japanese poster is a notorious schizophrenic spammer. do not reply to this sicko

like this poster
whenever Jap flag say only a bit something about South Korea, these Jap flag appears to help SK.

top kek

dunno
I was out in the inaka in Kumamoto and got treated pretty well

The Jew fears the Samurai

Want again?

Yes please

They came to Japan because of McCarthyism.
Some Korean commies escaped to Japan from the incidents like this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeju_uprising

you two. get a room already

kys zainichi scum

they're mostly North Koreans in disguise as Japanese nationalists in order to estrange Japan and South Korea.

そうやってネトウヨの真似事をしてれば日本人に好かれると思うか?

ching chong ping pong motha fucka

>Some Korean commies escaped to Japan from the incidents like this

I think they were not commies at the first place, because if they were commies, they should have escaped to China or North Korea.
But they escaped to Japan.

They were just genocided only because they were ex-slaves and were hated by South Koreans.

>Jeju uprising
No. Some of them maybe were commies, but most of victims were normal Jeju citizens. The commander of ROK army didn't classify the commies and normal citizens. So they killed all people.
This is the official of Korean right wing government.

Japan was pretty much commie and anti-US country at the moment because of the shock of WW2.
These people lived in the island have historical relationship with Japan and they were actually Japanese until the war was finiched.
Also they were commies because of the historical discrimination and such.
Japan warmly accpeted them without noticing it was the beginning of Zainichi Korean problem.

Somehow we are anti-commie now and South Korea seem to be going to go commie nation.

And after that, Jeju was treated as a land of commies during the military dictatorship, so they discriminated by land people. Even Jeju accent couldn't used in that time.
So, many people escaped Korea and they became Korean Japanese.

Ey m8. Your logic is same like these people. Here are lots of candidates like An, Yu, Hong.

I don't know them and which part is logically wrong do you think?

If you seen the movie about Snowden you'd know why they hate the US at least. if they dont stay our ally. We can literally shut down their country.

No idea but they probably are and probably don't like Americans.

My explanation?:
They're still mad.

t.naive kim burger

>as always, the way how kim used to say the same things that they were said when said something by Japs.

Yes we are pretty much desu. Gaijins are treated just like fucking irrelevant pineapples on pizza

2bh, I've never met normie people who hate the US in my life.

you are busy for jap, kim burger.

Of course these people. They're just kind of president park's ugent, worshipping Park, don't think about democracy, and don't try to understand what is the wrong part of president park. These are the reason that they classified as cult members.

mods, please rangeban this japanese schizo spammer already. every thread related to japan gets spammed and ruined by this sicko.

Yes, it's the most important thing in your life that you are normal.

>japan
>normie people
This does not compute.

> whenever Jap flag said kim, these jap flag appear from nowhere

>This does not compute

Yeah, you are funny guy
I appologize you

>I appologize you
Your are an qtie, weón. :3

gracious weón. :3

I don't know what you are talking maybe because of my bad English.
Do you mean Jeju people by "these people"?
Is "ugent" agent?
Is president park Park Chung hee?
Did he have anything to do with Jeju island?

You are really not good at discussion

yeah you are really extremely god at discussion

Oh sorry. I mean this people in protest, not mean Jeju.
The President Park is yeah, Park Jung hee, and also his daughter Park Guen hyue. They're worshipping both.
Park Jung hee didn't anything in Jeju massacre . He just classified the island as commie.

Like this. They really worshipping both presidents.

I'm not bothered by it, except for the Nazi flag. I mean, Heisei Japan sucks. Showa Japan was better, by far. Please adopt the ways of the old either Meiji or Showa

Then what age of Showa? In 1940's the evil empire? or 1960~80's the glorious Japan?

Doesn't have to be Showa if you're curious or butthurt. I did say can also include Meiji as well.

面白くないよ
ユーモアセンスもゼロ!

You mean I'm worshiping them as well without thinking about anything?
Can you just point out the wrong part of my logic?
These protests seem to be totally irrelevant to the topic.

so what should I say in that case? kim

>51 posts and Korea still hasn't BTFO'd Japan with a single blow

I'm very disappointed. You know what you have to do.

I think Taisho was better than Meigi. If Japan looks like 1920's then I love them.
I think 1920's Japan was the only country of Modernism in asia

after I saw you, I got hungry.

>Actual culture
>Beaten Russia's ass
>Kaigun

Tbh, I would have like to have been under Japan at that time, or be colonised by them

Yeah, why say otherwise.

Not like that will make him suddenly not be the president.

Ah. Japanese """""humor""""""
It's on par with Germans making jokes

Probably the only reason they accepted you into the Axis, because Japanese people were just as autistic as Germans

That's the picture of anti impeachment protest. Park impeached by Supreme Court(of course it was legal way), but they don't admit it.
I know Park Jung hee was good president except dictatorship in 1970's, but I don't think it's the reason of why impeachment was illegal.
But you know, they really think the impeachment was illegal because the president Park Guen hye is the daughter of Park jung hee. This is not the way of democracy.

who cares? just stick with your """""japan""""""

did you know elementary school kids are not allowed to post here?

meeeeew I'm angry

You really sticky, kim.

Are you trolling? I guess you just don't want to talk about Jeju island and commies making trouble in Japan.

何このガチの池沼…

t. lonely kim who wants anybody's reply and would get triggerd when Jap flag says kim

Point out. Sorry. Well...of course there were commies in 1948's Jeju, but the numbers of them were 500.
If army killed only commies, then it was good thing. But unfortunately army classified all civilians as commie, so they killed 1/8 people in Jeju.

no more kawaii for you, it's starting to severely affect your collective mental health.

only harsh reality now. maybe booze. drugs. I'd say promiscuity but looking at your birth rates and that fact that 50% of young Japanese adults are virgins we know that's not going to happen.

Still, it's not too late to redeem yourselves.

And I don't know what's happening in Japan, and what kind of commies in there. I only know communism party of Japan changed the way they do.

that japaese poster is unironically retarded. just stop replying to him.

>your birth rates and that fact that 50%

Uhhhm, by the way, It's been a month or so since I came here on Sup Forums, and I knew that diversity things corrupted europe.
I really unironically worry about europe.
How about in Hungary?

why is an asean and tibetan flag there?

well you are really funny, all of jap flags are retarded for you.
maybe are you too?

I looked up a bit about it, though.
lots of asian ethnics gathered there.

I know not all of them were commies. Don't know the number though.
The point is many of these Korean residents in Japan(not Korean Japanese since they still have Korean nationality) are commies.
They are participated with North Korean, Japanese communists, Chinese and supporting Japanese left wing organizations.
I'm only replying to this

Because they also hate China, so they superficially support the independence of Tibet.

>they also hate China
according to the pic, they hate Korea too

China committed genocide in Tibet and Japanese media ignored it.
You know right wingers hate media just like any other nation.
Also Tibet is Buddhist comrade and genetically closer to us.
Therefore they superficially support Tibet.

Ah, you mean 朝總聯? that's right. it's North Korean side as fuck.
The reason is in 1960's, lots of Korean Japanese wanted to keep their identity. But South Korean government didn't focused them. Only North Korea made Chosun schools for them. This implied to make more commies for North Korea, they really made it.
This is why lots of Korean Japanese like North Korea more than our South.
But fortunately another lots of them like Japan or South Korea now.

Haha dude epic! xD

those japanese activists are utilizing those tibetan and asean flags to pretend as if their claims are supported by many people.

Here: youtu.be/5kKX42NwNxI

But they never asked any chinese or koreans

We built a fence. We're completely muslim and migrant free.

朝總聯 is just one of them or maybe kind of center of them.
Do you know significant numbers of Japanese left wing politicians illegally accepted money from Korean and Chinese?
This problem was ceased because of the gerat earthquake happened in 11 March 2011
But we know they are infiltrating into Japanese politics, media, corporation, yakuza, religion, etc.
Yes, I know some Koreans prefer Japan and many of right wingers strangely ignore it for SOME reason.

the only part of Europe that has a future is Eastern Europe

Wait until the EU bennies collapse :^)

the seeds of perfidy have been sown