Why is this shit forced down everywhere?

Why is this shit forced down everywhere?

Why cant women and shitskins simply do the work like white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root
youtu.be/Zr162OZ2Z0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because these groups make a living off representing minorities and whiny cunts.

Developers placate them and try to get a female/nagger friendly profile in order to widen their demographic

Their original demographic buys all the shit anyway because they're shit consumers

I hope that explained everything Hans, now go change some linens.

>unity

Because actually doing something requires you to take responsibility for your own actions, which is exactly what people are trying to avoid with their victom complex.

"I'd do , if only I was ". Typical spoiled loser thinking.

>women and shitskins
>do the work

pick one

Back to steam chat

Maybe women aren't into gaming because...shocker...they aren't good at gaming.

>Women get jobs

>Paid Maternity leave
>Paid Medical leave (AKA "I'm depressed leave")
>Paid Professional Development leave (AKA "Go to a conference once a month for a year leave")
>"Work" every Friday from home
>When they actually are in the office they just sit around doing no work, complaining, and having a negative impact on male productivity

This is especially true in tech industries. Ex. Gaming - there are no women programmers, these people who are "making games" are "community managers", etc...

>women programmers

Women diversity, but only in white collar jobs-

This is just the tip of the iceberg, and I honesty don't know when this will end.

Glad I ended up not using that piece of shit.

Its in women nature to inject themselves into everything for attention. If all they wanted was to become game developers they would just do that, but because they want attention they do all these big loud look at me shit.

Basically this. The retarded dog-like costumers known as gamers would still pay for and buy from these companies even if they literally hired niggers to fuck their wives and daughters in the name of diversity. They are weak and no ally to the cause.

This. There are cucks on Sup Forums who legitimately defend webm related.

>100lb woman beating up two athletic men.webm

this is why i use unreal engine

I thought games were getting more realistic?

triggered by that webm, when he pushes her he would have easily knocked her over

"We're launching a Paid Maternity Leave and training for Men to take care of the kids, while she works until she drops in a field she was told she would be interested in, but math is hard! Come get cucked by your wife today!"
You will NEVER see this

>Those comments

can you please tell me what the thing on the left is supposed to be? it obviously must be something big

Fucking liberals and attention whores.

>Women too dumb to understand that the pic isn't in favor of them

Kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root

Magic

So Cultural marxism + totalitarian dictatorship get deep into your mind.

There have been women in the gaming industry since the beginning.

>Quake 3
Good times. Thanks

Nothing but attention whoring. Women have been coding since computers began.

Either one of them could've easily knocked her over at any time.

Looks like an efficient way to estimate the inverse square root of a number written by a designer of Quake.

>Why cant women and shitskins simply do the work like white men?
Because the objective of the anti-white agenda of the ruling elite in western societies is to exterminate the white race through mongrelization so they have a more easily controlled slave-population to rule over.
The only way to achieve this without ordering western militaries to hunt down all white people and shoot them, is to take away job opportunities from white men and give them to white women and non-white men, and also to take away housing opportunities from white men and women and give them to non-white men, what this achieves is non-white men being able to procreate while white men are left without jobs and housing opportunities which would allow them to create families, which makes it so less whites are born, and more non-whites are born.

TLDR: This shit is forced on western countries because the ruling elite wants less whites and more non-whites.

>jewnity

Sup Forums is long gone senpai

The Jews are merely trying to subvert the next big thing.

Why do you think the quality of games dropped so much?

>Kiki Wolfkill
Am I supposed to believe that's a real name?

fpbp.

"diversity" and "social justice" are actually quite tidy money earners now. It's also the kind of faux altruism that gives people a little buzz and makes them feel like they're doing something good for the world.

Also feminists have to constantly justify their existence precisely because many of them are professional feminists who make a living off of being so. They'll keep moving the goal posts, because if they don't, they'll eventually be made redundant.

See the problem is that a man looks at a computer and sees a tool. A machine. A means to an end.

Women look at a computer and want to talk to it, have it talk to them, and tell them how pretty they are.

Form over function. And unfortunately anything but bare bones function makes for poor form in anything technical.

>The retarded dog-like costumers known as gamers would still pay for and buy from these companies even if they literally hired niggers to fuck their wives and daughters in the name of diversity.
Yep, retarded consumers in capitalist societies are the enablers of this. I have many friends who agree with me on all political and ideological issues more or less, but they still spend their money on companies that engage in anti-white projects and activites such as this. For example World of Warcraft with their ''no white men allowed XD!'' shit in Overwatch, or Call of Duty with their: ''All white men are antagonists, this story is about powerful PoC stronk wymyn!'' shit.

Consumers are retarded and uphold the system.

the problem is not that, like some dumbasses ehre fail to see. but that "feminist women" now want to be associated with gaming, failing to recognize themselves what you just said. So they think they're pioneering something, while doing nothing substantial.

I'd really like to see women in the tech industry calling these whores out on their bullshit.

I have been hit 4 times in the head one blow after the other and I didn't even flinch. Like any woman even trained and on full tilt would stop a man with even a shred of physical competence.

So what you're saying is...

Feminists WANT inequality and sexism?

I've never heard of any of them, at least I don't remember. Which means that they are probably good people and good at their job, unlike all the fucking whiners who yell "oppression!" nowadays.

Not necessarily. But more like they keep moving the goal posts and re defining what inequality and sexism is.

Think how the definition of rape has changed. These days what was once sexual harassment is now being considered rape.

Now they say men don't take rape seriously. We do, we just don't take their definitions seriously.

But they will keep finding things to complain about, whether it is manspreading or body shaming in order to stay relevant.

The code on the left is bad! It is hacker code used to steal nude photos! Stay away!

You get those now too

>i wish they made a game but took away everything that made it a game. Now that would be a good game.

Something free of game play where the story really moves along. We could call it uh... move... move... movie?

>TALK TALK TALK

Im still waiting for the day when a woman releases a Half-Life 2 tier game-changer.

It will happen on the same day they release Half-Life 3.

It gets works. Look at the names, It's pretty clear that this picture was intended to be in favor of women

Aww, did the mean looking "0x" scare you? The poor baby.
Well, don't worry, it's just a simple operation that look strange to you because you are an uneducated monkey.

This happens in real life.

if the guys are in a coma yes

THERE is NOTHING WRONG with using UNITY, it is a GOOD PROGRAM and it is very INNOVATIVE and is constantly IMPROVING and becoming a more and more SOLID ENGINE

In an extremely small minority. Because women don't typically like engineering. But they're still being catered too. That's what this thread is about, you fucking drunk bogan.

>When /agdg/ leaks into Sup Forums

Why are asian women leagues above western women in gaming? Like they are actually good at playing and producing games where as western women are hack frauds on average.

This specifically is to put women in game development.
Women are under-represented in game development although plenty of women take computer science degrees.
The fact of the matter is is that women can't work the overtime required to produce quality video games in the industry.
the lot of nothing the woman in the industry make the shittiest video games they get the most attention.
So they're trying to support female Indie Gamer devs when they could be giving the funds and to deserving men instead.

>Women not recognizing Fast InvSqrt()

Fucking retards

Ej labāk strādāt

The guy is using pointers and shit while she can't even write a logical if operation

>else if (a > b && b < a)

>Women of Vidya
>Includes literal who
>None of the legit people who help Vidya like Yoko Shimomura (composer)

That's the constant for Fast Inverse Square Root

Atvaļinājums.
Ej pats strādāt.

whatever you like women will always chime in.
>HEY WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS LOOKS FUN
is the last thing you'll hear before your hobby becomes shit.

It's a fast inverse square root using a "magic number" - it's actually incredibly clever and a typical hack back from when computers were slower and they had to do this sort of things to improve performance.

if women were judged on their skills alone they wouldn't get any praise because they don't have any skills. It's the same reason they have to make women's leagues

Pretty well put. This is basically the truth. It's profitable as fuck.

I'd like to chime in as an exception though. I gave up on the video game industry thanks to all this SJW shit and also because I couldn't buy a game without basically giving my entire biometric profile just to boot up some shitty shooter or RPG or some shit.

I'm having a great time replaying the Metroid Prime series right now via emulation on my 'puter. After that's done, I'll move on to the Devil May Cry series (DmC need not apply, pic related).

But yeah, fuck feminism. In all seriousness can anyone tell me what they're fighting for? Equal rights are already a thing so I have no idea why they even exist.

knownothingfag

isnt this like already a basic function of most languages? you just have to call for it?

Because in Japan, video games are a weird hobby only enthusiasts get into and not a nationwide past-time that every fratboy faggot and women's studies faggot gets to have a say in.

Same reason their internet is a lot higher quality.

it's doing twice the work for zero reason

a > b and b < a are logically equivalent, and the && operator forces both to evaluate even if the first is true. The compiler probably removes this retard code for her.

The problem isn't the 5 nanoseconds this code wastes every time it's run, it's that (a > b && b < a) is a fucking retard thing to write and you cannot easily maintain and update the code of someone who writes retard code

It's just the redundancy of it. What she wrote checks if "A is greater than B AND B is less than A".

>Fumie Kumatani
>music for Phantasy Star series

I WANT TO MARRY HER AND KISS HER AND LOVE HER

>I have no idea why they even exist.
>can anyone tell me what they're fighting for?
They exist because of Critical Theory, the basis of all the privilege talk. It's part of what you may have heard described as social marxism.

In short it declares that anyone who is better off(more privileged) should serve only the needs of those worse off(less privileged). That way, everyone would be made equal(egalitarian equal) through this process of sacrificing for those who have less until everyone has the same amount of privilege.

Now of course it's hard to get people to agree on who is more or less privileged, the grass is always greener on the other side after all. Luckily we have had 70 years of post-scarcity and post-war propaganda setting up whites as the most privileged group on the planet. It is also why feminism is so ridiculous now, because they have to work extra hard to convince people that only white MALES are privileged.

Their spokespeople make a money off this same as any celebrity personality, speaker, lobbyist etc. so they will do or say anything to create a platform for their product(social justice). The easiest way to do this is to cry rape, racist, etc because there is no way to ignore or argue against it, you have to apologize and assure everyone that you are on their side or else they will bully you into submission with social stigma and bad press.

What do they get out of it?
>Money from followers
>Affirmative action jobs and scholarships
>Their very own version of the race card

I hope this explains things well enough

It's short-circuited or fixed by the compiler (depending on what language we're talking about) but only a retard would write that statement.

Imagine her trying to write that without ifs:

int getMax(int a, int b) {
int c = a - b;
int k = (c >> 31) & 0x1;
int max = a - k * c;
return max;
}

>bitwise lunacy

every time

can you link a decent resource as to what the different bitwise operators do

christ that's fucking awful

one on the left is wife material, one on the right makes me want to vomit blood

"Constantly patting themselves on the back"
-Bill Burr pre-niggress

I think this clip explains it, if not its still good
youtu.be/Zr162OZ2Z0w

>else if(a > b && b < a)
This has to be a joke right

>women will make cpu/ram prices plummet

Liberal cringe thread?

>We're launching a series of Women in Coal Mining talks on diversity, careers and leadership!
Said no one ever

just like women with working and women with power before feminism existed. It's all a hoax to destroy our civilization.

>on the left, a code that everyone learns in the first semester of CS
>on the right a professional code
What is this tweet trying to prove exactly?

that if on the right gave me cancer

Well, the compiler should just ignore it. But I bet it's not women who write those.

This, there are consulting firms whose only "skill" is diversity and they either use nepotism/cronyism for fellow-tribe welfare or threaten legal consequences for noncompliance.

It is a racket for individuals of a certain religion, tribe and ethnicity.

>Kellee Santiago
kek

Well put.

If they were judged on just their skills then those who got praised for being good(there are a few good female programmers, less than men but a few) would also get respect because they've proven they're good not just "good... for a girl" and given a gold star by buzzfeed raised "community managers".

Feminists think that anyone who is "good... for a girl." should get respect for being good despite being objectively average/mediocre compared to everyone else. And they can't see that the reason for this lack of respect is their own efforts to separate the sexes and create a lower tier of workers who're going to get ignored the more praise their most vocal and least talented members get.

fucking this

>"We're launching a series of Women in Water and Sewage Treatment Plant talks on diversity, careers and leadership!"

they don't want equality, they want the best for them at the expense of others

well done precious, we all think you're very clever. now would you mind keeping your genius to yourself in future

thanks. makes sense.

i was plainly asking, without sarcasm or ulterior motive. i didnt know, now i do.

who the fuck peed in your wheaties this morning, cunt?

That pro-girl coders have no understanding of coding and just think if it looks pretty it is better.

>huge masses of women's studies hags graduating to no jobs
>Sup Forums is amazed when this mass of hags starts lobbying/pressuring/threatening around various industries to create them jobs

Magic.

read a computer science book. thats basic stuff