It's scientifically proven that genetic diversity produces stronger, healthier, more attractive...

It's scientifically proven that genetic diversity produces stronger, healthier, more attractive, and more intelligent offspring. Race mixing is the ultimate redpill, so why are you inbred fuckboys against it?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2975862.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's scientifically proven

Citations needed.

It's scientifically proven that their IQ will be lower than their white parent's.

Because you don't get a cake by mixing shit with cream.

>cuck post
>american

>It's scientifically proven
No, it's not. This myth is based on a single study that has been debunked hundreds of times.

The actual science shows that interracial couples produced worse offspring. If you want to have a strong healthy child you have to fuck someone who is genetically close to you, but not close enough to be considered family. In other words, if I am fucking someone from my neighbourhood I am going to have a healthier and stronger kid than if I fucked literally anyone from any other country.

You convinced me I am now a #cruzmissile

Only in isolated or genetically retarded populations. Your own niggers need mixing with bullets as an example.

Fucking retard

Does an actual mixed/half nigger scientist even exist?

>it's a scientific fact that the more genetically diverse a species is, the better it thrives
>so let's merge all humans genotypes until everyone's a homongenous mixed race and there is no more diversity
???????
I DON'T UNDERSTAND??????

Remember, Americans are the problem.

There's that one black science guy who a mustache that Reddit seems to worship.

If racemixing is so good, why are brazilians and mexicans so unremarkable?

Why do you only care if white people are diverse?

Why don't you go to The Congo and tell them how they're raycis and need more white people and leave us the fuck alone?

Is he even mixed?

Plus nigger science man may be famous in plebbit, but the scientific community hates him since he's average tier at what he does but hypes himself to the point of pissing off other scientists that they rather pass on a gig than to work with him

If racial purity is so good then how come Hungary and Poland suck?

Only if your race is literal shit tier to begin with. Also you get hundreds of birth defects and vulnerabilities to illnesses, have no in-group to prefer you, and are ugly as fuck

studies has shown the opposite and it shouldn't be too hard to believe considering how mixing dog races will often end with the dog having poor mental and/or physical health.

yep another one post shitposter to start the day.

>no sources: the thread

obvious bait
If this thread even reaches 100 posts all you whiney muh precious board muh slide thread fags are to blame

Reminder that population bottleneck (aka anti-diversity) is the reason we advanced as a species
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2975862.stm

Tell me why Brazil and Mexico and all other "Racially diverse" countries are so succesful then and also give me all the inventions that all of those "mixed" people have invented.

communism and the wehrmacht burning everything down when they retreated. In fact poland and hungary are wealthier than brazil and are about as developed as mexico.

it's scientifically proven that you are retarded

Tfw no non degenerate Asian gf

Great source

>if it reaches 100 the people who aren't shills are to blame
>no blame is on me, the faggot who has only contempt for board quality

Gas yourself

Go fuck a mountain side Finland.

>using mongol rape babies as examples of racial purity

That missile has already crash - landed