See the interesting thing about weed is that it puts you in to this state of existence that you would have never...

See the interesting thing about weed is that it puts you in to this state of existence that you would have never imagined existed beforehand. Its an experience that just unlocks a new understanding of the universe.

For the past few months I have really taken a considerable amount of time recollecting thoughts and ideas and trying to make sense of it. I've really questioned existence, life, my views on the world, etc.

Id be happy to chat in this thread to better understand this curious life we are a part of.

Life sure is fucking weird, that much is certain. I've found that weed can open my mind to ideas that I originally disliked. As if I'm normally immature enough to simply reject the world instead of accepting things for the way they are, so I may better move to the next step.

Also, have you done any psychedelics (Mainly shrooms or LSD)? I've heard that people's experience with weed can change after they've done psychedelics. Personally I've had some strange experiences with weed. One of my favourites is when my inner voice becomes almost audible. Like my conscious is brought to the front of my mind and given a distinct voice.

For me at least, it makes me open minded to many things I considered uncomfortable or disliked.

no, I haven't but I am strongly looking forward to an experience like that. Me and some friends are possibly going to try shrooms soon. I also wanna try LSD, Molly, Peyote

Weed has helped me in my studies countless times. Generally i learn information, commit it to memory, then review while really baked the night before an examination. Often times, that stoned state has solidified my understanding of things, especially spacial things, such as sn1 vs sn2 reactions, electromagnetics (right hand rule), some cancer biology mechanisms (protein-protein interactions). There is no doubt, for me at least, it is beneficial, but only after completing my duties for the day of course.

that's not even touching on the personal introspection

> One of my favourites is when my inner voice becomes almost audible. Like my conscious is brought to the front of my mind and given a distinct voice.
is that not always the case for you? I always have an audible, inner voice. Weed just changes how "loud" that voice is, and sometimes what it says.

Im all about the personal introspections. I have enough free time to really be able to do that.

Weed just makes your thoughts chaotic nothing impressive/wierd about it. It also fogs your perception of reality and what is realy important and what's not. Also most ppl get anxious from smoking and that impend their mind even further wihout them realising

It's more that weed makes me more aware of it most likely. It's strange because it has given me advice on how to act, walking me through the steps of acting natural and looking comfortable and such

If you think weed introspection is good, do LSD. I was always a happy, confidant person, but LSD made me realize truly how to provide myself with self-worth, how to ultimately free myself from the opinions of others, and how to live life for myself, free of societal pressures. I've never been happier, people seem to be drawn to me, and i rarely every question my decisions or goodness.

I agree, when I'm sober I'm naturally really stubborn and serious. When I smoke in social settings Im very fun to be with because of how laid back I am and accepting.

> It also fogs your perception of reality and what is realy important and what's not.

opposite for me. When i am obsessing over a woman, weed is one of the few things that sobers me up to the fact that obtaining said woman will do little to make myself happy in the long term, and that only self-accomplishments do such.

it affects all people differently

It's unfortunate if your experience is as described. Different strokes for different blokes, eh?

Yah I need to, whats a good way to find something thats not spiked with something. A good quality one.

no idea, i bought a vial back 8 years ago and confirmed it with a test kit, still have 3/4ths of it left. But confirm using a test kit.

weed gave me depersonalization, on a regular basis i forget what I am doing but then again it's extremely comfy.

Well there's the saying that "no one has acid" because the original compound is more expensive than alternates that are used. So if you want to know if what you're getting is trustworthy, then the closer to the source you are, the better. If you're buying from a middleman, you may consider trying to get them to introduce you to here they bought it, and so forth. There's no set procedure, and it's all networking, so be careful and good luck.

Same exact thing happened to me. It sort of gets rid of boredom because you don't realize that you would be bored. But I got over that and began to feel differently about my perception and existence. It really is part of an amazing experience.

I was selling drugs for a long time and i've noticed that in alot of people who (only)smoke constantly. They just cant be bothered with doing anything that doesent offer instant reward.

Sounds more like you're talking about acid to me. Weed just makes me feel good and then hungry.

you have not smoked enough weed then my friend.

4 grams of blue dream with another couple grams of 40% thc hash rolled up in a blunt is definitely enough for me. Unless we talking about dabbing idk how i could get much higher.

Just buy a research chemical from a trusted vendors online. Got 10 blotters for 60€
Didn't test it tho

people see it as a mental illness but tbh it helps my confidence alot and philosophy like you said.

Sup Forums needs more threads like this, they're enlightening, and the greater we collectively raise this curtain of our "reality" the faster the knowledge can spread to the normies so humanity can move to the next step